TRADORAX WITHDRAWAL DECEPTIONS

Two reasons.

1. Many people come, file a case, and disappear, never to be seen again.
2. Some cases don't qualify or lack evidence.

I just checked - I don't see a case from you. Can you try to submit one again? When you are done, you should see the case file. If there's an error, you need to correct it or the case will not be generated.

It happened to me as well. I only realized they were already playing in every account. I still wish we could get our money back very soon.

It's good if you could give us your update regarding this matter if you can. Thanks.

I am still experiencing "Radio Silence". They are not replying at any level with me, in spite of repeated attempts at contacting. Maybe they will surface from the slimy deep.

Two reasons.

1. Many people come, file a case, and disappear, never to be seen again.
2. Some cases don't qualify or lack evidence.

I just checked - I don't see a case from you. Can you try to submit one again? When you are done, you should see the case file. If there's an error, you need to correct it or the case will not be generated.
Thank you for looking into that, I must have had an error on the page when I submitted it initially. I have submitted the case now and made sure the errors have been corrected.
Thanks again for your help.

I am still experiencing "Radio Silence". They are not replying at any level with me, in spite of repeated attempts at contacting. Maybe they will surface from the slimy deep.
I wouldn't hold your breath as if they have your money, they feel they have suceeded. I got the same treatment and now after I disputed the over 10K I had put in my account, they are disputing it saying my money was for services rendered rather than simply money to be used in trading. So nothing is too far in their book.

A Tradorax employee replied to the original poster's complaint. Since he doesn't want to join the forums, I've posted his reply here and in the currently pending Traders Court case. Jake Taylor said...

Hello Bill,

I can only reply regarding John Gump's case since I was the handling broker.

Money was sent to John around 5 weeks ago as a wire (he received the confirmation via email), since it's delicate information, forgive me for not sharing it with you.

John lost his job about 6 months ago.

When he lost his job, he wanted to withdraw the entire account, was transferred to recovery to make sure he's sure by closing the account, then begged to come back working with me. Then he said the entire fiasco he created was to "just see what happens". Basically a waste of my time.

Now, we believe, since the money was sent back to him, he's making false accusations by asking us to send it again, in our eyes, he's trying to make a quick buck since he had no income for the past 6 months or so.

After John spammed both my Skype and Email, I've decided to block him.

This is my side of the case

Back