Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Actually people expect more than their skill of trading .every one wants to become rich with forex. when they face loss they are scared they feel it a hard business. Only some people know the nature of this business they work here regularly with passion.

I think some kind of hesitancy is definitely going to be there because when you put money on the line that is EARNED, it is meant to create doubts and some tension. But when you want to succeed and when you want to do business then you just need to put fear out of system instead we should believe that we are good enough and only then we will work out our way towards the future.

Everyone has his own view on the market and is confident that the new element in trading will bring the desired result. However, in practice things are different.

Everyone has his own view on the market and is confident that the new element in trading will bring the desired result. However, in practice things are different.
Practice has taught me that one new thing may be far not enough :D though, there is always hope!

Forex requires proper trading knowledge and it will then helps us to over come fear factors and once we got the ability of proper money management skills we will not be afraid of dive in to the market and will be able to generate positive result.

It won't be surprise at all because too many people try to take advantage by using financial name to scam everywhere.

One of the main reason is wrong advertisement by some commission junkies affiliates who trap clients for little money. They don't train or educate the people and they end up losing money.

I have had no issues with FXB Trading ever since I started using their services. Market trading has been a breeze for me. I have achieved real top notch results while trading on account of various analytical and speculative information I found on its website. Navigation is simple on this site and its interface is user friendly. It is enough for a quality trading experience. One of the most convenient features that traders can find on this website is its quality customer service and the live chat facility that is offered.

Some people have a death wish. You were warned in this post...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ng-with-some-brokers.37579/page-6#post-280621

and you still felt the need to keep promoting FXB in General Forex Talk.

Welcome to my food dish. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

It won't be surprise at all because too many people try to take advantage by using financial name to scam everywhere.
Yes maybe this reason also making many people scared to investing on forex business, because many company as scamm broker and they losing money, but beside scamm company forex trading itself is risky business and not all trader able making profit consistently here

Back