Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

they had stolen all my money about 55000 dollar i started with them of 30000$ and my money growth to 85000$ and when i came to withdrawal my money they told me you just have 29650$

Exactly! Pharaoh. But why FPA are still late in publishing the online case as well. I believe all the evidences requested have been provided by now. We know FPA is one of the most trusted entities in this market and the channel aimed at conveying the truth of such scams. Looking forward to see this case soon.

Dear FPA TEAM

why there is no reply from Windsor till now, I can see more than 300 comment saying that Windsor did unethical acts and many people have the same case,

why till now FPA esteemed management didn't raise Online case to support people and lets the broker face them.

appreciate your feedback and action to support

they had stolen all my money about 55000 dollar i started with them of 30000$ and my money growth to 85000$ and when i came to withdrawal my money they told me you just have 29650$

Beshoy, 29650 out of 85000 is good money :), I ended up with $420 out of $209,000 :confused:

Same here guys, 900$ out 178,000$

But really the most important question, why FPA did not publish the online case till now. We have all evidences.

Please we nees serious action

I wonder why the online case didn't publish till now!! hopefully no hidden relationship between the FPA & Windsor

In my opinion, Windsor will not answer anyone because they are involved in serious fraudulent practices in all our accounts. They see every post but have nothing to say as answering will be sort of confession. I have the documents proving all my claims and I dare if they can answer. WINDSOR ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEIR REPUTATION FOR AVOIDING PUTTING THEIR CEO IN JAIL.

Back