How do you handle your losses?

It's quite difficult to manage losses, especially when you've only started trading. It's important to prepare yourself correctly psychologically-wise, it helps a lot. It's also better not to get upset but instead work on your mistakes and draw conclusions.
Agreed to all of this.

Yes psychological handling is most important for traders because until they not understand reality of loss , reasons and acceptations of their mistakes they will not feel adjusted with this market. Firstly they should take appropriate risk then loss will managabale and bearable then they should has courage and motivation to work with loss to convert their trading in profit with their wise steps.

Many things are important to traders. Psychological fortitude is just one of them, but knowledge and experience are no less important.

Loss is the bitter truth of the forex trading and every trader faces this situation from start to the middle and end as well. A trader do not retire until his last breath as it requires intelligence and knowledge of trading. Do you people agree with me?

Dealing with the trading losses is equally important part of a trading strategy. But most often i have observed my behavior with reckless trading and after losses i have only incurred more losses, i still have a long way to learn to deal with losses and really need help in this regard.

As long as they put in the necessary effort, one learns with time. I know I have improved quite a bit since I was a newbie, but I also know I have more to learn.

It will be another wrong step to handle loss as it will expose more risk when trader try to use double lot. They have to plan correctly with cool mind because revenge trading will not benefit you at all.

It will be another wrong step to handle loss as it will expose more risk when trader try to use double lot. They have to plan correctly with cool mind because revenge trading will not benefit you at all.
Ita namely revenge to the market, usually only will be leading to losing more because trading with emotion is never good for trading, how to recover loss also need slowly and not rush to making trades, using small capital also need adjusting with lot size, if after loss then making double lot its like as want to suicide

I agree, that is a very poor idea if it's not part of a trading plan and the trader is not seeing a good signal.

Back