• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
No I am not trading his system. His system is great, but I have a gripe with the brokers. You will not be able to withdraw any money over your initial investment.
I have not yet heard of anyone withdrawing over and above their initial deposit anywhere on the net. Have you?
Henry knows this. That is why he charges an initial fee. That is the only way he can make money.

hey guys...are you serious? ..

man, i was with dbfx and i funded there 50k account, and i withdraw more than 200k over time...lol....what kind of traders are you?

No need to continue with this conversation any more? From where you come from and all.
Geeze man, where have you been? What broker you with? Don't answer as it does not matter as they all the same. No broker will pay out your $1M as this will put them out of business. Most brokers are "In House" and all. ie your money is pooled into their account for their salaries and pleasure.
If there are too many winners, they close their website.

If you are so sure about it, why do you keep trading in Forex?

Folks,

I'd like to hear about the programme progress rather than brokerage discussion. You can always find honest and dishonest brokers.
But this is not about it.

I was there, I quit for my personal reasons I had clearly explained here.
I heard Henry improved some things.
So maybe he's back on track?
Maybe I missed my opportunity?

You know, despite I don't like many things about him I don't regard him as a scam. Rather undisciplined and/or impatient trader if this is the right word.
Not that long ago I was just the same ;-)
Please also remember I find his news events descriptions valuable.
Maybe not always tradable but the rationale behind is sound.
Especially about Sterling pre-release behavior.

If he took seriously all the criticism and really did his homework, he could make it into something really interesting...
Am I right?

I really like the initial idea: market sentiment supported by tech analysis resulting in nice swing trades.
I try to do it myself in my personal trading. But with much more conservative and adaptive Money Management :)

So back to the topic - what is the current performance?
It's phase two, from $14 600 to $21 316. Am i right?

What A Show

HMMMM i have been in this program from the very start and didnt know about this thread so i will wright an update of what i think about the program
First of all henrys live statment is $11845.11 he took a hit on the last trade of -200 pips so i dont know if we will still trade the lot size of phase 2 or not as Henry hasnt let anyone know and we have no trades open hes going to wait until after the NFP is out of the way before giving next signal
I sent an email to Henry on monday about the NFP thats coming up on friday to ask if this could be a prenews trade(is it a big enough number)no reply to me has been made ever since he closed his forum down he has not replyed to anyones emails to my knowlage as a lot of members are saying the same thing all emails go to support now he does not answer questions about his system but he has not changed his members web site it still says for questions about the formular use this email address and i will answer your questions on the formular very disapointing indeed:mad:
i joined this program to learn more about these prenews trades an would of thought he would have given us some prenews signals but no not one as yet all his signals have been off a very week support or resistance level going against the trend he talks about these support and resistance trades in the DVDs and says these sort of trades have smaller SLs(the last trades was one of these trades and it ended with -200pips loss) very disapointing indeed:(
I intend to stick to the program till the end only because i started with 8k and now have a little over 12k as i take my own trades useing small lots on this account also which is not recommended by Henry and its to late for me to get a refund so im better off sticking to it and see how this program pans out in the long run and try to learn this prenews trade he wont talk about
So to sum up the program has been going for a little over 4mths and Henry the FX guru:nerd: has made exactly $1845.11 on his account as i wright this thats a little over $100.00 a week:D and he wont reply to emails about his formular so its very hard to learn anything on the formular:mad: hes not sending SMSs or emails when a SL is hit until days after the fact last trade no SMS and an email days later saying why that trade failed after SL was taken out:mad: very disapointing indeed:unhappy:

P.S. Is there any 10kto1mm members that have got a email reply about a question they have on the trading formular from Henry after he closed his forum down??please let us know as all the 10kto1mm members i know that are still in the program say they dont get a reply from henry with an answer to there questions on the system or formular

Does anyone know if Henry has a trading room? On the video when he is explaining the retracement trade fo a news release, he is talking to people. If anyone has an idea or knows where to direct me I would appreciate it very much.

Serge

Yes It has it.
I would like to know if I have to buy his course(over $1200)to join there or if I can pay only a subscription for the trading room.
Look for a promt reply.
Thanks

Hi All,

Meanwhile I did my own little challenge :)

Took a scalper I had found somewhere here and adjusted a bit.
Now I'm over 44% in 5 weeks. Henry hit 46% in 11-12 weeks?

Moreover, it trades every day and every day it's in profit. Yup. Every single day.
It also suffers drowdowns but these are equity drawdowns. Balance drawdowns are limited.
It has many bugs and limitations so I have to adjust lot size manually as the account grows. But this is true almost realtime compounding. Not any phase whatever multiplication.

Now compare to Henry's results (this is my live account, not any demo):

Cable Run challenge.png

BTW: how can I make the picture bigger, inline image?

Oh yes, all money values are in US Cents. Divide by 100.
I'm not that crazy to give unknown robot my $10k to trade.

Last but not least: I'm sure one day it will blow this little account if left uncontrolled. I have to manage it a bit every day - say 2 times 5 minutes. Just enough to make sure it doesn't trade against the... market sentiment :D

Cheers.

I can help you

Hi All,

Meanwhile I did my own little challenge :)

Took a scalper I had found somewhere here and adjusted a bit.
Now I'm over 44% in 5 weeks. Henry hit 46% in 11-12 weeks?

Moreover, it trades every day and every day it's in profit. Yup. Every single day.
It also suffers drowdowns but these are equity drawdowns. Balance drawdowns are limited.
It has many bugs and limitations so I have to adjust lot size manually as the account grows. But this is true almost realtime compounding. Not any phase whatever multiplication.

Now compare to Henry's results (this is my live account, not any demo):

View attachment 2575

BTW: how can I make the picture bigger, inline image?

Oh yes, all money values are in US Cents. Divide by 100.
I'm not that crazy to give unknown robot my $10k to trade.

Last but not least: I'm sure one day it will blow this little account if left uncontrolled. I have to manage it a bit every day - say 2 times 5 minutes. Just enough to make sure it doesn't trade against the... market sentiment :D

Cheers.

Hey Teodor

I can help you (give you advice) on getting the STATS bigger and more detailed by using FREE service...

mt4i . com

If you feel like giving me the scoop on the EA your using then let me know by email (check usern)

(...)I sent an email to Henry on monday about the NFP thats coming up on friday to ask if this could be a prenews trade(is it a big enough number)no reply(...)

That's exactly why I joined the program - he promised to trade market sentiment. He provides the signals to FPA, I thought we would trade accordingly.
Nope. As if 10kto1mm Henry was some other Henry...

(...) i take my own trades useing small lots on this account also which is not recommended by Henry (...)

You're not alone - I know many other participants do it their own way. Actually they're forced to do so to protect their money and don't let profits go away.
Either take additional trades, either manage Henry's trades dynamically to bank partial profits or b/e or limit loses. At least they do some progress and learn from... their own trading. But this just is a side effect of Henry's poor trading.

By the time I'm writing it my little scalper closed another trade in profit.
I'm 61% up in 6 weeks. Almost every day in profit. And this is just a stupid piece of code.

@ TJ good job on building your account its a dame shame Henrys not putting in an effort to do his part with henrys fees its about BE so we have no choice but to take our own trades i mean even if we took a 80000 lot(starting lot) on a buy AUDUSD or AUDJPY at start of program we would have more profit in account just in swap(intrest) so realy Henry hasnt given us a dame thing the only one that will make the million is Henry in fees(take everything and give them nothing should be GURU Henrys motto) he is very lasy indeed:mad:

Back