• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Everyone,

i am curious to know how the backtesting of the EA is going for you.

I havent started testing and i was wondering, does this EA account for false breakouts, example Case B as set out in the indicator manual. With the manual system you can catch some profits in the reverse situations (e.g Case B).

Anyone managed to find good inputs that produce good results? or is that a secret nobody wants to share lol.
Hi Spunkyone
If you look at my question above, that is what I have asked - Sorry, may not have worded it very well
It will be implemented in the next version according to 1mindailysupportteam

"It is OK, the double-breakout option will be implemented in the next version".

please see above

Thanks for the EA 1MinuteDaily, I'm not using it(yet) because I'd rather see the chart first. But I'll probably use it in the distant future ;)

And so far I've made nothing but profit trading your system, made two losses which were my own fault but nothing big.

Hello,
This is the third day i'm trying to get along with EA. I've read the manual four times and nothing, not even to open market orders and backtesting results are far from the desire. Does anybody have the same trouble?

Marques

marquesmaiden

I think the backtesting results are not as good as anticipated , because the developers have not allowed for the double breakout "Class B"
I had the same problem

marquesmaiden

I think the backtesting results are not as good as anticipated , because the developers have not allowed for the double breakout "Class B"
I had the same problem

I think you're right.
Finally i got with this... Today my EA try to open a trade in GBPUSD but i got a requote. I will stand with the manual trades because my broker is a champion in requotes. I used to trade the news but had to give up. Thanks to Exness...

Cheers

EA

marquesmaiden

I had the same problem

Yeah, I checked out the EA myself and it's just way too much going on for me and besides, the 1 minute daily is doing just fine. I'll stick to the manual trading since it isn't broken.;)

For good results, do not forget to set up the correct time zone of your broker (the first parameter in the DailyEA).

According to your feedbacks, we prepare the next version.

-researching and trading more currency pairs (by now, the EA is set up for trading GBP/USD)
-solving the requotes issue (when the live market is too fast)
-exit strategy based on time
-double-breakout option
-we will add the detailed report to the tests in the manual (a clickable link)

Another trader is running an interesting blog about 1MinuteDaily
www.doihavetogobacktoworkornot.co.uk

Wishing you success!

I have a question abouut the ea. I like to set like the gbp usd strategy, is it possible or it's impossible to change the setting like the original strategy?

Olachio

What do you mean exactly - changing the hours range , risk percentage, ?
you can change the hours range by setting the start time and the duration of hours - the defines the night range where there is lack of movement
Because of this facility you are not tied to one particular currency and can define the "night" hours and duration for any currency
there is no switch like "currency auto setup" like in the manual system
1MDST - please correct me if I am wrong

Thank you for the answer

I see that it's possible to set the ea almost like original strategy. But.....
I don't know if the ea ea consider the duration of the "pending order".
(put the order 1 pips below/above the box. The duration order is 24 hour)

Also maybe it doesn't consider the spread in the buy order and in the SL of the sell order.

Are there other rules that the ea doesn't follow?

Thank you

Back