• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Trend Reversal Indicator

I just purchased this system. It's very similar to the London breakout system that I found at forex factory... anyway....

On page 31 of the manual it states ".. a leading trend reversal indicator are coming for you in the near future".

How near is this future and how is this trend reversal indicator going to be used?

I just purchased this system. It's very similar to the London breakout system that I found at forex factory... anyway....

On page 31 of the manual it states ".. a leading trend reversal indicator are coming for you in the near future".

How near is this future and how is this trend reversal indicator going to be used?

Welcome to 1minute daily.

I hope soon enough :)
As stated by the system creators in two weeks, more or less, we expect those modifications.

Cheers.

Hello all, I am just curious how this week went for those using 1Minute? I choose to sit out for a couple reasons, one of which is that I am travelling.

Following Reaper's suggestion the other day I was also hoping to conduct a short poll:

How many of you are using the 7:00 London Close setting versus the 9:00 London Close Setting.?

The manual seems to indicate the 09:00 is more profitable but interested to see what all of you have found so far.

Hello all, I am just curious how this week went for those using 1Minute? I choose to sit out for a couple reasons, one of which is that I am travelling.

Following Reaper's suggestion the other day I was also hoping to conduct a short poll:

How many of you are using the 7:00 London Close setting versus the 9:00 London Close Setting.?

The manual seems to indicate the 09:00 is more profitable but interested to see what all of you have found so far.

Hello, here is a chart with my results this week...

detailedstatement.jpg

This wasn't the result i was hoping... But i got greedy and said goodbye half of my account :unhappy:
Next week i will look for the 7.00am London time.
Until then have a great week.

Cheers.

Last edited:
well after taking a closer look at last weeks trades I see that it wasn't great but you should have made overall profit on pretty much all big pairs(so eu, cable, yen).

I still have eur/usd open from friday with a small profit and I'm fairly sure that the TP will be hit. I also opend a GBP/JPY an hour or so ago because the PA was still in the consolidation area, it just hit my buy order and I have a good feeling about this concidering we are above the wave.

Ah yes, I also got a mail back where I asked the same questions(sergiel, especially read the bold part ;) ):
what I asked:
- my brokers time is the cyprus time which is GMT+2 with no DST and GMT+3 with DST, does this mean I need to set the broker_London_Shift to 2?

- With GBP/USD I noticed that Currency_Auto_setup doesn't make a difference, so no matter if it is true or false nothing changes only if I change london_Open something happens like with all the pairs.

- according to chapter VIII.2. How to trade USD/JPY and GBP/JPY one minute daily, GBP/JPY Volatility decreases at 7:00 and increases at 19:00 but I see the exact opposite on my charts, so from 7:00 it increases and it decreases around 21 or is it 19. Same for USD/JPY. So is Currency_Auto_setup wrong?

- Is 9:00 really better then 7:00 because when I look at the charts and change it, I have the feeling that 7:00 gets you into the breakout quicker and in extension also out quicker. But when I look at eg eur/jpy from this morning I see that when I use 9:00 I get in later which would have only triggered my sell and I would be in profit now, but when I would have used 7:00, my buy would have triggered and then stopped out, which in return would have triggered my sell and thus make me lose money. So doesn't this mean the difference between 7:00 and 9:00 is bigger then you say it is? or am I just looking to short?

Can you please explain why this is?

reply:
Hello,

yes, the correct setting is Broker_London_Shift = 2 for the whole year,
as the London time is GMT+1 when the DST is in effect.

When the Currency_Auto_Setup is turned to False, the London_Night and
London_Open parameters take place. If you don't modify them, nothing
changes.

The volatility may have changed, but we use the original values. If the
night range is too wide when compared to the others, we recommend to
miss the trades.

We don't trade right after the official London opening because the
experience has shown excessive false breakouts in the long run. We just
wait the market to find one direction.

Wishing you success!
TJ

With the reply I got I can honnestly say I trust this system more and more and I also checked the data from the .xls files and all of the the data that I checked matched with what I saw on my charts.

Edit: eur/usd couldn't get over my fibo level of 23.6, too bad, had to close it with a small loss, nothing big, my GBP/JPY just didn't hit the TP missed it by two or so pips >_< closed it about 10 pips lower, so still in nice profit, I could leave it open but I'm just gonna play safe. When I look at my previous trades I can see that I made some bad trades last week but this week has started with some nice profit. Again, my confidence in this system is growing by the week.

edit2: GBP/JPY would have hit my TP an hour ago, so I see that as another hit of my TP, that makes three good trades, two trades that were almost breakeven and three bad ones ever since I bought 1minuteDaily.

Last edited:
I just wanted to pose a question to the developers. You posted on this forum on April 16th that there was going to be an update released within 2 weeks with trailing stops and some sort of filtering of the trades. I haven't received anything regarding this update and I was wondering if it has been released yet or when you are planning on releasing the update if you have not already?

I just wanted to pose a question to the developers. You posted on this forum on April 16th that there was going to be an update released within 2 weeks with trailing stops and some sort of filtering of the trades. I haven't received anything regarding this update and I was wondering if it has been released yet or when you are planning on releasing the update if you have not already?

Hello, we have decided to release the updates together with a fully customizable EA for trading, optimizing and testing the breakout strategies with more complex features and a complete manual. All this will be released as a free update. We will try to be ready this week - just three more days. The customers will receive a notification by e-mail.

Wishing you success!

Hello, we have decided to release the updates together with a fully customizable EA for trading, optimizing and testing the breakout strategies with more complex features and a complete manual. All this will be released as a free update. We will try to be ready this week - just three more days. The customers will receive a notification by e-mail.

Wishing you success!

These are wonderful news. Once again thank you for your excelent work.

I Have been using 1MinuteDaily for the past month on a Demo Account. I started with $5000 and now my account is up to $11000. I only trade the two pairs (GBP/USD and USD/JPY). It is VERY IMPORTANT that you set the Broker_GMT_Shift parameter correctly. If it is not correct, it will definitley make a BIG difference in the results you get. I will continue testing 1MinuteDaily for another two months before I try it on a live account.

Back