• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
To everybody who's asking me about my system here it goes:

First things first.

FOLLOW the 1minutedaily as creators told us.
I will not discuss here details about this system as you might understand.

After 1minutedaily is setup, and price is near triggering one order.
I'll check this: if the price is inside the Kumo, i'll get out, because when the price is in this situacion it's trend-less or range-bound situation and we don't know where it will go. The false breakouts usually appear here.

If the price is above the kumo and tekan-sen is above kijun-sen and my position is long i'll stick with it until TP is reached or tekan-sen crosses kijun-sen down.

If the price is down the kumo and tekan-sen is also down kijun-sen and my position is short i'll stick with it until TP is reached or tekan-sen crosses kijun-sen up.

Sometimes i got a false breakout too, but there isn't a 100% proof system.

Hope this info it's clear.

Keep always two charts open for each pair. One with 1minutedaily and other with Ichimoku charts, if you use them together in the same chart, believe me, it will get messy. Do as i do use two monitors :)

Use the same timeframe in both charts.

Please note: I will NOT answer questions about Ichimoku charts. There's plenty sites on the WWW with good info about this system.

Wish you great sucess.

marquesmaiden

I want to sincerely thank you for sharing your valuable information with all of us. i really appreciate it.

I hope the developers are near to releasing the new techniques and updates, very keen to know what they are, although i have a very good feeling it is something i have been working on myself lol..

Thank you again, sincerely appreciated marquesmaiden.

Anyone else get burned on the GbpUsd today?

Nope, i stayed aside.
The biggest losses i had since trading with 1 minutedaiky was precisely GBPUSD on Mondays. For that reason i stoped dealing this pair on this day.

Last edited:
marquesmaiden

I want to sincerely thank you for sharing your valuable information with all of us. i really appreciate it.

I hope the developers are near to releasing the new techniques and updates, very keen to know what they are, although i have a very good feeling it is something i have been working on myself lol..

Thank you again, sincerely appreciated marquesmaiden.

You're welcome. This is the spirit of Forex, sharing information (at least for me).
I'm also looking with big anticipation the updates made by developers. Let's wait and meanwhile grab some pips.:)

Cheers

Nope, i stayed aside.
The biggest losses i had since trading with 1 minutedaiky was precisely GBPUSD on Mondays. For that reason i stoped dealing this pair on this day.

Lol, the filter list keeps getting longer and longer. So much for 1Minute Daily being a simple system.

Ps. yes thank you again for sharing your method with us.

I am still very much on the fence about "1Minute". Your modification seems to have some promise but requires a great deal of babysitting. With my job checking the charts throughout the day is impossible.

I am going to give it a couple more weeks trading UsdJpy and GbpUsd only (GbpJpy too volatile), and also see what these updates are all about.

Thanks again Marques!

Lol, the filter list keeps getting longer and longer. So much for 1Minute Daily being a simple system.

Ps. yes thank you again for sharing your method with us.

I am still very much on the fence about "1Minute". Your modification seems to have some promise but requires a great deal of babysitting. With my job checking the charts throughout the day is impossible.

I am going to give it a couple more weeks trading UsdJpy and GbpUsd only (GbpJpy too volatile), and also see what these updates are all about.

Thanks again Marques!

1 minute daily it's a simple system, sometimes the modificattions tend to be complicated.:)
I must to disagree with you, because last week and this one so far GBPJPY it's been doing great...
This week so far so good, just winner trades...

Cheers

I just bought the system and seeing how big that gap was, well I think it's your own fault if I say so myself(trying to not sound like a basterd), 1minutedaily may be a simple system but that doesn't mean you can't use your own brain once in a while, I mean just by looking at that trade for a second you could tell that it wouldn't work out, almost every time the PA will close the gap it made and it won't do it calmly.

again 1minutedaily is a good system but you do need to know a thing or two about forex, like the fact that mondays can be very tricky thanks to the gaps, and that fridays are also dangerous because traders will close their traders before the weekend. And last but not least, never trade right before or after news.

I'm going to use this system together with the wave, I have some time before I go to school so I can check if I need to open a sell and buy or only one of the two or don't trade at all.

oh and if you traded the recent signal so the one from this morning for cable you should have made about 55pips. Same with eur/jpy. I really can't see how you could make so many losses, I checked the last couple of weeks and almost all of them were filled positive.

Last edited:
I just bought the system and seeing how big that gap was, well I think it's your own fault if I say so myself(trying to not sound like a basterd), 1minutedaily may be a simple system but that doesn't mean you can't use your own brain once in a while, I mean just by looking at that trade for a second you could tell that it wouldn't work out, almost every time the PA will close the gap it made and it won't do it calmly.

again 1minutedaily is a good system but you do need to know a thing or two about forex, like the fact that mondays can be very tricky thanks to the gaps, and that fridays are also dangerous because traders will close their traders before the weekend. And last but not least, never trade right before or after news.

I'm going to use this system together with the wave, I have some time before I go to school so I can check if I need to open a sell and buy or only one of the two or don't trade at all.

oh and if you traded the recent signal so the one from this morning for cable you should have made about 55pips. Same with eur/jpy. I really can't see how you could make so many losses, I checked the last couple of weeks and almost all of them were filled positive.

I don't want this to turn into a mud slinging contest but first off:

Not that I am a pro by any means, but I am definetely not new to forex like you are inferring. I am been trading for five years now (1.5 more seriously) and am constantly reading books on the topic, so maybe watch the assumptions. I am more or less a break even trader right now, which is better than most I would suspect.

Second it didn't close the gap, not even close. It took 22 hours for price to reach the Gap level again. Are you saying you knew price was going to be bullish all day Monday because of the Gap on Sunday evening. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Secondly, I'm not sure which charts you are looking at, but it should be obvious that better than half of the trades using this system over the last 2.5 weeks have been losers. Shall I break the last 7 trading days down for you? And keep in mind these last 6 days have been much better than than April 5 - 9.

GbpJpy
Apr 12 - loser
Apr 13 - loser
Apr 14 - loser
Apr 15 - winner
Apr 16 - still open but currently heading in wrong direction (bearish)
Apr 19 - still open but currently heading in wrong direction (bearish)
Apr 20 - no trade triggered yet

UsdJpy
Apr 12 - loser
Apr 13 - loser
Apr 14 - loser (break even if ignored the wave filter)
Apr 15 - winner
Apr 16 - winner
Apr 19 - winner
Apr 20 - still open but currently heading in wrong direction (bearish)

GbpUsd
Apr 12 - loser
Apr 13 - winner
Apr 14 - winner
Apr 15 - winner
Apr 16 - No trade (Friday, wouldn't have triggered till right before market close)
Apr 19 - loser
Apr 20 - currently 2/3 of way to SL

Also I am not sure what you are talking about when you say Cable would have made 55 pips today???? Are you talking about the April 19th trade? If so than you ignorded the wave and it turned out to be a break even. If your talking about this morning (April 20) the trade triggered long, and then immediately reversed and is now close to hitting the SL. 55pips isn't anywhere near the TP level anyway???

Anyhow, dont mean to rant but you really pushed my buttons with that comment.

I am not saying the system is crap, It could very likely be profitable over the long term. But I will say this as a fact: If you are trading more than two or three currency pairs at a time, and using 5% Money management, the drawdown is very large with this sytem. For a reasonable drawdown you either need to stick with one currency pair or use like 2% money management.

I think Marques is doing well because he seems like a fairly experienced trader who is really monitoring his trades well using Ichimoku charts. Lets face it this system is supposed to be about simple, objective, set it and forget it trading. If I had time to monitor my trades during the day, I wouldn't be using this system, I would be going back to more traditional trading approaches (eg. support & resistance, fibonacci, dominant trend on higher time frames etc.)

Good luck all!
:)

Last edited:
sorry If I made you upset, I shouldn't have made the assumption that you were a beginner but I do stand with what I said about the gap, and friday. And no I didn't go long because of I thought the gap would close(eventually), I barely trade on mondays and fridays.

Ow and about your losses, what are the settings because I use 7:00AM instead of 9:00AM. could you try that? because if I use 9:00AM setting I also haven't reached the TP of the 20th but with 7:00AM I have.

and only trade EUR/JPY en GBP/USD, according to somebody who mailed this person(Do I Have To Go Back To Work Or Not), those are the best pairs.

oh and set Curreny_Auto_Settup to false.

Last edited:
sorry If I made you upset, I shouldn't have made the assumption that you were a beginner but I do stand with what I said about the gap, and friday. And no I didn't go long because of I thought the gap would close(eventually), I barely trade on mondays and fridays.

Ow and about your losses, what are the settings because I use 7:00AM instead of 9:00AM. could you try that? because if I use 9:00AM setting I also haven't reached the TP of the 20th but with 7:00AM I have.

and only trade EUR/JPY en GBP/USD, according to somebody who mailed this person(Do I Have To Go Back To Work Or Not), those are the best pairs.

oh and set Curreny_Auto_Settup to false.

no worries

I am going to continue on, but my live account has basically taken a beating over the latter half of April with 1Minute so switching back to demo account for a while. If I see that it is profitable over the entire test period I will switch back.

Good luck all!

I have a few remarks after today,

- my brokers time is the cyprus time which is GMT+2 with no DST and GMT+3 with DST, does this mean I need to set the broker_London_Shift to 2?

- With GBP/USD I noticed that Currency_Auto_setup doesn't make a difference, so no matter if it is true or false nothing changes only if I change london_Open something happens like with all the pairs.

- according to chapter VIII.2. How to trade USD/JPY and GBP/JPY one minute daily, GBP/JPY Volatility decreases at 7:00 and increases at 19:00 but I see the exact opposite on my charts, so from 7:00 it increases and it decreases around 21 or is it 19. Same for USD/JPY. So is Currency_Auto_setup wrong?

- Is 9:00 really better then 7:00 because when I look at the charts and change it, I have the feeling that 7:00 gets you into the breakout quicker and in extension also out quicker. But when I look at eg eur/jpy from this morning I see that when I use 9:00 I get in later which would have only triggered my sell and I would be in profit now, but when I would have used 7:00, my buy would have triggered and then stopped out, which in return would have triggered my sell and thus make me lose money. So doesn't this mean the difference between 7:00 and 9:00 is bigger then you say it is? or am I just looking to short?

Can you please explain why this is?

Back