• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Recruit

:cool:

Felix,I thank you for not being selfish and for establishing FPA. May you live for ever. My problem is how to know the currencies that will appreciate and depreciate and at what time and duration.
If you can advice me on this, I shall be extremely gratefull. THANKS.

FORD

Well another -130 net pip loss today.

I think I am going to push the eject button on this experiment. The system may be profitable over the long term but way too much drawdown for me.

Marquesmaiden have you been having success with your modified stragegy for a while?

If you could PM some info on how you are using these indicators with the 1minute daily system I would be very appreciative.

Thanks again

Serge

Hello,
this week i had only one loss and five posite trades. But i mainly trade in GBPJPY, because of my day job i couldn't trade in the other two pairs.
Sergiel i'm trying to PM but can't find that option, could someone tell me where it is? :embarrassed:
The best i can do is to attach a picture with my live results since the day i bought 1 minute daily until today (16 April).

Cheers

KBG: Our software is filtered by account numbers, but not the system. The indicators are developed for MetaTrader 4. They are not necessary, but save work. The 1MinuteDaily indicator shows the exact target, Stop Loss and Take Profit. Actually, you don't need any special software to trade the profitable strategy. This is the way how we trade - we don't rely on magic indicators or a blackbox system. We need to know what we are doing!
About the trial: If you do not want to use our methods, indicators and receive updates anymore, you can simply send us an e-mail and we will make a refund. Just try it risk free... and we are glad to help you improve your trading skills.
-----
Traders have noticed that there was a small drawdown on GBP/USD in the previous week, but it's quite normal. If you have followed the simple mechanical system, you got the following results:

GBP/USD

29th Match: Profit
30th Match: Profit
31th Match: Profit
1th April: Loss
2nd April: Profit

Result: A happy week!

5th April: 2x Loss
6th April: Loss
7th April: Break Even
8th April: Break Even
9th April: Profit

Result: Loss.

12th April: Loss
13th April: Profit
14th April: Profit
15th April: Profit

Result: A happy week...

USD/JPY

29th Match: Loss
1th April: Profit
2nd April: Break Even

Result: A positive week.

5th April: Profit
6th April: Profit
7th April: Profit
8th April: 2x Loss

12th April: 2x Loss
13th April: Loss
14th April: Break Even
15th April: Heading for profit...

Result: Loss

------
The volatility has increased on the USD/JPY pair. Within the next two weeks, we will release valuable information on how to filter too volatile days and how to increase the profit using trailing stops (all updates are free, of course!). Some advanced traders have a lot of fun with the system and we got very interesting tips from them.

Wishing you success!

KBG: Our software is filtered by account numbers, but not the system. The indicators are developed for MetaTrader 4. They are not necessary, but save work. The 1MinuteDaily indicator shows the exact target, Stop Loss and Take Profit. Actually, you don't need any special software to trade the profitable strategy. This is the way how we trade - we don't rely on magic indicators or a blackbox system. We need to know what we are doing!
About the trial: If you do not want to use our methods, indicators and receive updates anymore, you can simply send us an e-mail and we will make a refund. Just try it risk free... and we are glad to help you improve your trading skills.
-----
Traders have noticed that there was a small drawdown on GBP/USD in the previous week, but it's quite normal. If you have followed the simple mechanical system, you got the following results:

GBP/USD

29th Match: Profit
1th April: Loss
2nd April: Profit

Result: A happy week!

5th April: 2x Loss
6th April: Loss
7th April: Break Even
8th April: Break Even

Result: Loss.

12th April: Loss
13th April: Profit
14th April: Profit

Result: A happy week...

USD/JPY

29th Match: Loss
1th April: Profit
2nd April: Break Even

5th April: Profit
6th April: Profit
7th April: Profit
8th April: 2x Loss

12th April: 2x Loss
13th April: Loss
14th April: Break Even
15th April: Heading for profit...

Result: Loss

------
The volatility has increased on the USD/JPY pair. Within the next two weeks, we will release valuable information on how to filter too volatile days and how to increase the profit using trailing stops (all updates are free, of course!). Some advanced traders have a lot of fun with the system and we got very interesting tips from them.

Wishing you success!

Your results dont match my results. I had a net loss on all three currency pairs this week (April 12-15) and last week (April 5-9).

What kept happening over and over again the last two weeks is that a false breakout would occur, stop loss would hit 24+ hours later so the breakout trade in the other direction wouldn't trigger, and we were left with a loss without the opportunity of a break even for that day.

This happened on almost every trade that hit the stoploss.

Over the last two weeks my net loss was -800 pips.

I had + 600 pips my first week so had a total net loss of -200 pips over a three week period.

Hello,
this week i had only one loss and five posite trades. But i mainly trade in GBPJPY, because of my day job i couldn't trade in the other two pairs.
Sergiel i'm trying to PM but can't find that option, could someone tell me where it is? :embarrassed:
The best i can do is to attach a picture with my live results since the day i bought 1 minute daily until today (16 April).

Cheers

Wow those are pretty impresive results. Are you trading all three currency pairs, or just GbpUsd, UsdJpy?

If you can send me your strategy that would be greatly appreciated.

All you need to do is click on my name above, than click on "send a private message"

Thanks again

Serge

Last edited:
Your results dont match my results...
Please, back-test the last three weeks. If there is any difference, ask support and send us a screenshot of your chart (the day you had a Loss instead of a Profit).

Today:

GBP/USD
16th April: SELL

USD/JPY
16th April: SELL, a massive move down, Take Profit was hit very quickly!

16thaprilusdjpy.png

A very nice trade today.

Hello,

Cheers

Great... keep trading simple!

I am not trying to be obstinate here, but I call it like it is.

To me it looks like the screen shot you are showing for UsdJpy may not actually have hit TP as it barely touched, and I confirmed with my own Alpari Chart for yesterday (couldn't find button to attach image, sorry) that it was actually about 3 pips away from hitting the take profit if you count the 2 pip spread.

On Alpari UK the TP dot was at 91.885
The Low for the day was 91.894 (so actually 91.914 with spread).

Your charting may be slightly different depending on which broker you are using, but just making the point not all of us had a winner with that one.

I feel like I needed to chime in here in defense of the 1minute daily developers. I purchased the system a little over a month ago and I verified the results that were provided against my own chart at forex.com and they were completely accurate. There may have been a couple of instances where the price feed was different and it didn't perform the same. These were maybe 2 times over the last year and usually in my favor. I have since opened an account with ATC brokers which uses an FXCM UK feed and the results given for the past 3 weeks were completely accurate on both of my accounts between the two brokerages.

I admit that last week was a rough week which was shown in the results. I was starting to wonder if this was the right system for me to use. With monitoring however I did manage to end last week at break even and in profit this week. I have been happy with the results and will continue to trade the system. I am so happy to find a developer who is actually truthful in the results listed for their system.

Wow those are pretty impresive results. Are you trading all three currency pairs, or just GbpUsd, UsdJpy?

If you can send me your strategy that would be greatly appreciated.

All you need to do is click on my name above, than click on "send a private message"

Thanks again

Serge

Yes, i'm trading with all three pairs. The bigger losses that we can see in the chart are all in GBPUSD. For that reason i'm using now a tight money managment in that pair to prevent bigger losses.

If you people are interessed i will post here weekly charts with my results.

Cheers.

Yes, i'm trading with all three pairs. The bigger losses that we can see in the chart are all in GBPUSD. For that reason i'm using now a tight money managment in that pair to prevent bigger losses.

If you people are interessed i will post here weekly charts with my results.

Cheers.

I have been doing some research on Ichimoku charts and understand the general idea behind using them, but if you could provide me with a quick breakdown on how you are implementing Ichimoku charts with the 1Minute Daily system to avoid false breakouts that would be awesome.

Once again you can PM me or email to forexpips@gmx.com or if you would prefer to share with everyone on here that works as well.

Thanks again marquesmaiden!

Serge

Last edited:
Back