• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
A special exit technique

latestresults.png

This is the last four months result till now. Unlike complex strategies or robots that are based only on the historical price movements and fail in the future, 1MinuteDaily is based on the basic market fundaments that never change. This is why it gives positive live results for more than two years after we published it. Congratulations to all traders who made a profit! Just keep it simple.

UPDATE: A little more work: far better results. A special exit technique has been revealed. If you add this exit technique to your trading arsenal, you can make a nice profit, even if traders trading the purely mechanical system suffer drawdown! And it only takes to look at the chart every few hours. More techniques including a leading trend reversal indicator are coming in near future!

Trade Forex 1 Minute Daily

What is the special Exit technique? Can you explain the technique?

yeah what is that special exit technique you talk about. Also, i kindly request that you let us know when there is an update available for your system. I havent received any update emails. I had to find out that your indicator and manual were updated only when by coincidence i asked a question about the system.

I coded this system and backtest of 2 years in GBPUSD with True MM at 5% give profit of 311,28% but but ....but .... 56,99% of Draw down !!!!

Agam

when you say you have coded this system or you saying you turned it into an EA. I am actually interested in turning this indicator into an EA. Please email me to discuss, i would really appreciate it. raoult11@hotmail.com

I'm interested in this trading strategy but I'm questioning a few thing:
let's start basic:
- are you real people?
- are you scammers?

now if you awnser that:

- are the reviews about 1minutedaily real? so are they made by real people that DON NOT work for 1minutedaily or are scammers?
- do you promise profit all the time?

- if it works that good how come you only ask a one time fee? and a low one at that?

- is it really exactly one minute or is it just a catchy name?

-can somebody post screens of profits and not some graph but real ones straight from the broker?

please respond asap ;)

Bad week so far

Hey all, I have been using this system since March 29, 2010, so this is the second full week.

Last week was amazing, I had 9 winners and 1 loser for about +600 pips trading the three recommended currency pairs.

This week I am down about 300 pips so far but my one open GbpJpy trade at the moment (Friday morning EST) is in the positive by about 130 pips. Did anyone else find that this week had a very tight range pattern and lost money? I am trading on Alpari UK.

Not that I am complaining, I realize that any system will have losing weeks, as long as this system has a positive expectation over the long term I am happy. I am planning on giving it a solid three month test before passing judgement, but so far so good.

Cheers!

Dear reaper_unique, we never interfere with the reviews. In fact, there are many satisfied customers and we get many positive feedbacks by e-mail, but we never ask someone to submit review (if we did it, there would be ten times more reviews on the FPA site). Btw, we think that the FPA site has some protection against spoofing the reviews. We know that it looks too good to be true, but there is nothing to hide. The product is live for a pretty long time and the result speaks for itself. The strategy we teach is transparent, it is not a blackbox system or some bunch of indicators. We know it is hard to believe that profitable Forex trading can be made so easy... but you don't have to believe, you can check it for yourself.

We can't promise that you will make a profit every day. Some Forex products guarantee that you will triple your money every month or even that you will never loose a dollar. To be honest, we can't make such a promise. We can't predict the market. We can only teach you how to make the chances work for you and how to control risk (money management). But we can't guarantee that you will make money for a living every day. Traders who bought our product before two months or years are in profit.

Yes, this is a one time payment for life. If you have any questions or problems, use our support form. We want the product to be available for average traders trying to succeed or wanting to learn new trading techniques. It is suitable for beginners.

Yes, you just place pending orders at a specific time. You don't need to watch the charts or wait for signals - this is why you can trade just "1 minute daily".

The presented results come from pure mechanical trading. Every trader can achieve almost equal results. Using the techniques described in the book, traders can overcome the mechanical results many times. We get positive feedbacks from traders that can profit even if there is a loss with the original system. That's why the results differ from trader to trader and we don't consider it convenient to share the real amazing results. We just share the mechanical results that can be easily repeated and you can easily check them step by step... think positive, there is nothing to hide.

--------

About the Notification on Product Updates:

We will release a notification in two weeks including all the changes, tips, new techniques, free stuff and more.

Wishing you success!

To reaper_unique:
When i bought this system, i was just like you and uncertain about the sucess of it.
After one month i can say that this is a great product, you will have losses but that's part of the forex market.
If you follow the system just like the creators advise, you will have some good results.

[B said:
About the Notification on Product Updates:[/B]

We will release a notification in two weeks including all the changes, tips, new techniques, free stuff and more.

Wishing you success!

That's great news.
Thanks for all.

...In fact, there are many satisfied customers and we get many positive feedbacks by e-mail...

We know that it looks too good to be true, but there is nothing to hide. The product is live for a pretty long time and the result speaks for itself...

...but you don't have to believe, you can check it for yourself...

[/B]

Hi 1MinuteDaily Support Team, first I'd like to thank you for sounding earnest and patient with all FPA questions posted to you so far on this thread.

I test systems in general (not particularly only trading systems) in everything I do in life, so my post here is how I may seem so to you.

I stumbled upon the reviews about 1minutedaily on FPA and thought I felt a kind of genuine people selling something "simple that works".

Pardon me that I did not take the time to research more on 1minutedaily before typing away on here. I just could take it a little further by asking you a couple of questions:

1. Your claim of 2 years live profitable results and satisfied users/customers/traders must also result in a lot of referrals and sales. Would you share or reveal how many were sold in the last two years if it is not too confidential a piece of information?

2. There are many out there trying to do similar money-making ventures on the internet, scams or not and most of them would give FREE TRIALS and/or MONEY-BACK GUARANTEES. Would you consider giving all those genuine SKEPTICS (who would provide real metatrader account numbers) out there a chance to realise your "gift" by offering a 30-day (or 60-day since it takes time to get a profitable average for this purpose) free trial?

Since your software is filtered by such account numbers, it cannot be used beyond the trial period. I am sure you will, as a result get a lot more reputable sales and more SKEPTICS get the profits they have been looking for - a win-win partnership don't you agree?

It is entirely possible that after such 60-day trial periods when traders who really make money for the first time would, not only purchase your system right after but also reciprocate with "gifts" that they had first received from you. You may need to insert a DONATION/GIFT BOX on your website though.

OK, this is long enough.

Thanks. Looking forward to your response.https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon12.gifhttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Back