• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi marquesmaiden...

Did u use the daily ea to get those range times or manually tested..

Does anybody know when the latest ea will be released...

Is there a way with the ea to test moving the stoploss with the range ie..so u can have tp 100 pips and stop loss say 80 pips...
It would have to be a % of the range..I know u can double and increae stop, but can u make stop less than 1 to 1 ratio with tp..

Cheers

Hello Roberto,
i'm anti EA's after F**Turbo and Mega***** i don't trust in EA's and never backtested 1 minute EA.
I use 1 minute manually and time ranges are calculated manually.

Cheers.

frank

Can anyone tell me abit about this method i am new to trading so i want something easy to understand and use and can you give me a cost for this system?:)

Hi Marquesmaiden,
Sorry, but my my poor brain cell missed something. Do you use your
manually calculated ranges rather than the 1 minute indicator (you know the yellow dots thingy)? And do you use the time period (eg 4 hours or 12 hours) whatever you've backtested that suits that particular pair?
I can see where your coming from (I think)
many thanks
exclusive

Fast Backtesting

Hi marques,

I confirm you than I have used the manual backtesting.

I have used the charts of my broker with 1MD indicator on. Then I have completed the table accord of 1MD strategy (only 1 condition, no trade if range is too large). Maybe, the xls files can help you to know my procedure.

My consolidation time (Spain) on EURUSD & GPBUSD is 21-9 (london time) // 22-10 (my chart time).

If you want, tell me your email to send you the xls files.

Greetings.

JdD

Hello people, back from vacation and see there's a lot of movement around here.
But the main reason that brings me here is the EURUSD results by jddvma (congrats on your work), already done a "fast backtesting" and calculated the consolidation time for this pair is 8pm - 8am (London Time). Maybe jddvma could let us know if this is how he is doing his backtesting.
In the weekend i will try to find other consolidation periods for some other pairs, already started with EURJPY but it's to hard for this pair.

See you...

Rules 1MD

Hi AZ:

The rules I have used are simply: trading all the days (Monday to Friday) with only 1 condition => No trade if nigth range is too large.

My time range for gbp/jpy 7-19 (london time) // 8-20 (my chart time on Spain).

If you want xls files to check my analysis, only tell me.

Greetings.

JdD

Hi jddvma,

Thanks for your work! EUR/USD is interesting. Can you tell us what rules you are using?

I notice you are not following the no-trade rules (Thursday for usd/jpy Friday for gbp/usd) that they started a couple of months ago.

I also notice that you had no-trades for gbp/jpy in June because of large ranges. But I did not have that. Maybe we are using different times for the ranges? My time range for gbp/jpy is 00:00 - 12:00 London as per the last update.

Best regards,
AZ

Hi Marquesmaiden,
Sorry, but my my poor brain cell missed something. Do you use your
manually calculated ranges rather than the 1 minute indicator (you know the yellow dots thingy)? And do you use the time period (eg 4 hours or 12 hours) whatever you've backtested that suits that particular pair?
I can see where your coming from (I think)
many thanks
exclusive

Hello exclusive,
i use the 1minute indicator with those "yellow dots thingy" :)
But seriously. What i do is, using the example of the EURUSD pair.
I start to compare the new york (USD) and Frankfurt (EUR) market hours (open and close).

Frankfurt open: 6am close:2pm
NY open:12am close: 8pm
These times are GMT

Starting from here i can see that between 8pm and 6am both markets are closed and therefor the price for this pair should be less volatile. Next step i open a chart and use the 1 minute indicator to calculate the best consolidation time for the pair. I observe the "night range", the number of false breakouts. To finish i calculate the results uising the ABC system used in the manual by the creators.

I hope my explanation will help. Any critics and advises are welcome.

Cheers.

As i said in post #345 i don't like EA's.
But this week i'll try the 1 minute EA, on a demo account. I'm using the standard setup except i activated the trailing stop to true. By Friday i hope to have here the results.

See you.

Back