• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thank you for the answer

I see that it's possible to set the ea almost like original strategy. But.....
I don't know if the ea ea consider the duration of the "pending order".
(put the order 1 pips below/above the box. The duration order is 24 hour)

Also maybe it doesn't consider the spread in the buy order and in the SL of the sell order.

Are there other rules that the ea doesn't follow?

Thank you
The EA does not place pending orders, but rather trades as there is a buy or sell signal. This way, some technical problems (such as invalid stops) are solved.
Also, we always use the Bid price as a reference (the price breaks out of the range at the Bid price, not Ask price).

I'm speaking about this rules:
Sometimes the first order is filled and the position remains open for more than 24 hours, not reaching
its Stop Loss or Take Profit point. You have to cancel the second pending order which has not filled,
but leave the filled order running

The ea consider that or I have to cancel manually?

The EA does not place pending orders, but rather trades as there is a buy or sell signal. This way, some technical problems (such as invalid stops) are solved.
Also, we always use the Bid price as a reference (the price breaks out of the range at the Bid price, not Ask price).

True Money Management

Hello,

I have a dillema that I need solved in regards to your True Money Management strategy. How do you calculate the percentage of your equity to use on the next trade if your previous trade hasn't reached target profit or stop loss? Do you treat the ongoing trade from the previous day as a loss or a gain and then calculate the percentage of your equity or do you simply use the percentage of whatever the equity currently is even though it's fluctuating due to the previous ongoing trade?

I really need this answered so that I can implement this into my money management system, thanks for your help. Oh and by the way, this system is rocking, I only trade GBP/USD :)

Hello,

I have a dillema that I need solved in regards to your True Money Management strategy. How do you calculate the percentage of your equity to use on the next trade if your previous trade hasn't reached target profit or stop loss? Do you treat the ongoing trade from the previous day as a loss or a gain and then calculate the percentage of your equity or do you simply use the percentage of whatever the equity currently is even though it's fluctuating due to the previous ongoing trade?

I really need this answered so that I can implement this into my money management system, thanks for your help. Oh and by the way, this system is rocking, I only trade GBP/USD :)

We use to calculate the lot size from the current account size.
Another approach is to calculate the lot size from the available margin.
Some traders calculate the lot size from the result obtained by subtracting the worst case (conservative approach) or the best case (aggressive approach) from the current account size.
All approaches have some advantages and they are equally good.

Looking forward to the revised EA

Just like to say , that this is such a great system
Better if you can be near the terminal to control the fake breakouts and dojis

But there are days where it would be great to turn that EA on (like autopilot on a plane) and just go surfing instead - LOL

I look forward tot he revised EA - Have you got a date when Rev 2 will be released ?
By the way - this hung parliament is not being kind to us - wish they would get it sorted and make a decision
Thanks
Fanatica

;)

False Breakouts

Hello everyone,

I want to know what are you guys doing to avoid false breakouts? Are avoiding most breakouts inevitable?

Would it be best to not have pending orders, if you're able to monitor the screens, and wait on a pullback?

I would like to know what are you guys doing to enhance the 1 minute daily or what has been done to enhance it.

Trying to alleviate as many false breakouts as possible.

Thanks for your response

Broker London Shift

What value to i put for fxdd malta for the Broker London Shift input

I live in canada bc

What value to i put for fxdd malta for the Broker London Shift input

I live in canada bc
This is quite well explained in the pdf that comes along with the indicator.

@1minutedaily:
The EA opens trade when it reaches the EXIT-Level instead of open level.
Perhaps something is not setup correctly, but i wonder what?

in the meantime i trade manually.

I ordered the system

I got the system and I'm testing it, I like the idea behind it , it makes sense.

I live in DC so it means I have to wake up at 4am to set the orders. I guess I need to get use to it.

But it is not a system where you can leave it and let it do its thing like they say, you need to watch for the fake break outs. It seems yesterday there was one where your buy order triggered but then it started heading south and the stop loss would have triggered at the same time the short position would have triggered too only to see it go back up. That wouldn't have been a good day.

I got the system and I'm testing it, I like the idea behind it , it makes sense.

I live in DC so it means I have to wake up at 4am to set the orders. I guess I need to get use to it.

But it is not a system where you can leave it and let it do its thing like they say, you need to watch for the fake break outs. It seems yesterday there was one where your buy order triggered but then it started heading south and the stop loss would have triggered at the same time the short position would have triggered too only to see it go back up. That wouldn't have been a good day.

Tony,
Double check your "broker gmt shift". I'm in NC and I set my cable order at 5am. We should be in the same time zone. And yesterdays trade began with a false sell breakout, followed by a buy breakout that was a winning trade. Basically a break-even day.

So I think you're set up 1 hour off.

Back