• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
No I believe Tony is correct. I am in Central time zone and my orders are placed at 3am. I believe you haven't accounted for London's version of DST if you are setting the orders at 5am. It seems like you are possibly setting them at 9am GMT which is now an hour later than London time.

This entire week has been losers for me on the GBP pair. On Monday I took one loss which actually closed out on Tuesday after I had already canceled the other order. Tuesday was a loss of both the buy and sell position and so far for wednesday I have already lost the buy and am currently in the sell. It seems I need to do a bit of babysitting this week. Last week was phenomenal and every single trade on the pair was a winner, but it seems this week is in the process of wiping out that profit and more.

mmmm
Thats strange
I agree with Tony71
I had a buy which hit its SL then a sell which hit its SL
my broker is set at GMT + 1 (as that is what my broker server is set at - ALPARI) which gives a 9.00 am start in the UK and 10 am start if I am in France (which I am)

Its not a problem , cos maybe you want to start an hour later setting your trades - In this instance that is why you got one sell with a SL then a buy with a TP

I use Interbank FX and I set the Broker London shift to -1
I think I did correctly, My time here is EST and London is 5 hours ahead.

I know that last weeks trades when I look at the charts would have been good trades, not many fakeouts.

Same here on GBP/USD

I use Interbank FX and I set the Broker London shift to -1
I think I did correctly, My time here is EST and London is 5 hours ahead.

I know that last weeks trades when I look at the charts would have been good trades, not many fakeouts.

This hasn't been a good week for me either on GBP/USD and my results sound exactly like yours Tony:hissyfit:

Atlanta 4am

I got the system and I'm testing it, I like the idea behind it , it makes sense.

I live in DC so it means I have to wake up at 4am to set the orders. I guess I need to get use to it.

But it is not a system where you can leave it and let it do its thing like they say, you need to watch for the fake break outs. It seems yesterday there was one where your buy order triggered but then it started heading south and the stop loss would have triggered at the same time the short position would have triggered too only to see it go back up. That wouldn't have been a good day.

I, too, wake up at 4am to place my orders on GBP/USD...

No I believe Tony is correct. I am in Central time zone and my orders are placed at 3am. I believe you haven't accounted for London's version of DST if you are setting the orders at 5am. It seems like you are possibly setting them at 9am GMT which is now an hour later than London time.

This entire week has been losers for me on the GBP pair. On Monday I took one loss which actually closed out on Tuesday after I had already canceled the other order. Tuesday was a loss of both the buy and sell position and so far for wednesday I have already lost the buy and am currently in the sell. It seems I need to do a bit of babysitting this week. Last week was phenomenal and every single trade on the pair was a winner, but it seems this week is in the process of wiping out that profit and more.

From the manual:
Set your alarm clock to 9:00 GMT for GBP/USD.

Right now 9am gmt is 5am est and 4 am cst.

Am I wrong about this?

Confused

:confused: Hi yes I am a newbie and yes I am totally confused.

I never imagined that there could be so many different systems !

I found myself here whilst doing my diligence on "FOREX NET TRAP SYSTEM" which had worked it's way into my in tray. WHY ? because I see the worlds financial troubles as my way out - But, which way do I go ?

Anyway, I was quite taken by 1MinuteDaily.com WHY ? because they had 5* seems like you have a lot in common with FNTS - True or False ?

I realize that I am ranting somewhat and can't get used to spelling "realize" with a z and not a s - Cos I am English English.

I digress - Is 1MinuteDaily.com the system I am looking for as a virgin trader ?

GFT Global Markets are also banging on my door - What's the word on them ?

Thank you for taking the time to read my second only post.

Regards

nc_trader,

I believe you are using an outdated version of the system. It did originally say GMT shift, but the newest version does say London shift. I even questioned the developer with the time change and he confirmed that the system was made to use with london time and not GMT.

Back