• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks M.O.B.
I'm based in Sydney, so it looks like those time zones are going to work out nicely for a change. Can't wait.
cheers
exclusive.

Hi MOB,

Thank you always for sharing your trading methods to us all, it is much appreciated. I was wondering, are you able to send me a step by step methodology of how you scalp? i would like to make in to an EA and then i can share it with you guys. I am happy to pay for the EA. Let me know what you think.

Testing Results 1MD Jan-Jun-10 TMM

I have tested the GBPUSD results of 1MD from January to June-10 with True Money Management (see the xls file).

Their pips results are very similar to mine (even worse than mine).

I have checked all the days, but only 1 restriction: No Trade if range is too large.

You can introduce new datas of Risk %, Initial Account and Pip Value (use the first sheet) to obtain new economic results until jun-10.

Sorry for my bad English.

Regards from Spain.

Attachments

• Testing 1MD GBPUSD Jan Jun-10 for FPA.zip
    29.4 KB · Views: 45
Testing Results 1MD Jan-Jun-10 TMM

Resend the same file but in pdf format. There are problems to send zip with xls files.

If someone wants the xls file, ask for it to me (jddvma@hotmail.com)

Regards.

Attachments

• Testing 1MD GBPUSD Jan Jun-10 for FPA.pdf
    165.1 KB · Views: 50
question

I just got 1 minute yesterday

it,s soooo easy

but there is the hard part

about the london time vs broker time

i use avafx

wish can make it clear

I just got 1 minute yesterday

it,s soooo easy

but there is the hard part

about the london time vs broker time

i use avafx

wish can make it clear

Hi

You need to look at your broker's 1 min period chart and see what the time is of the last candle.
Then find the difference relative to GMT
e.g if your server candle says 5.15pm and the time GMT (London) is 11.15am then the offset would be +6
if your server candle says 5.15am and the time GMT (London) is 11.15am then the offset would be -6

Hope that helps

EA :eek:oh:

Hi Exclusive

Nice to see someone from OZ on this thread. I am also in sydney...anyone else from OZ here?

Spunkyone,

That would be great if you can make an EA out of this! Here are the steps:

Step 1:

Lag Indicator has to reach extreme levels first, which are 1.00(sell signal) and 0.00(buy signal)

Step 2:

Wait for the RSI to reach 75+ for sell and 25- for buy

That's it, simple as that...

Usually prices are above the yellow bollinger band when the Lag has reach 1.00 or 0.00.

Also the Stochastics indicator has reached extreme levels as well when the Lag has done so. The Stochs is just an indicator some people may want to use to enter trades when it starts to turn back to the other direction signaling the change in trend.

But just those two steps is all you need buddy, simple as that. :)

I hope that you can get this thing going soon, that'll be nice. Shoot me an email when you're done cenmon@gmail.com

Good on you Spunkyone re the ea and great to meet you.

Thanks jddvma for the last 6 months results. It's good to have a losing month thrown in the mix to see how it impacts longterm.

Thanks MOB & PAUL41 for all the updates.

cheers guys

Testing Results USDJPY 1MD Jan-Jun-10 TMM

I attach the pdf file with my results of 1MD system from Jan to Jun-10 USDJPY currency. These results are worse than GBPUSD (look my post before).

Only 1 condition: No trade if night range is too large.

If somone wants xls file, only contact me by email.

Regards.

Attachments

• Testing 1MD USDJPY Jan Jun-10 for FPA.pdf
    421.6 KB · Views: 64
Back