• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Spunkyone,

Would love to have a copy of the ea as well.

Thanks,
stockalert2006@yahoo.com

Spunkyone,

That would be great if you can make an EA out of this! Here are the steps:

Step 1:

Lag Indicator has to reach extreme levels first, which are 1.00(sell signal) and 0.00(buy signal)

Step 2:

Wait for the RSI to reach 75+ for sell and 25- for buy

That's it, simple as that...

Usually prices are above the yellow bollinger band when the Lag has reach 1.00 or 0.00.

Also the Stochastics indicator has reached extreme levels as well when the Lag has done so. The Stochs is just an indicator some people may want to use to enter trades when it starts to turn back to the other direction signaling the change in trend.

But just those two steps is all you need buddy, simple as that. :)

I hope that you can get this thing going soon, that'll be nice. Shoot me an email when you're done cenmon@gmail.com

1minute ea latest version?

Hey guys,

Anybody try to code the 1minute strategy by the book..1minute team have attempted but not really tyrading as per the rules..

Let us know...

Cheers.

Testing 1MD GBPJPY & EURUSD Jan Jun-10

Hi:

New manual testing of 1MD January - June-10 results of GBPJPY and EURUSD.

As always, 1 Condition => No trade if Night Range is too large.

xls files?, contact to me.

Regards.

Attachments

• Testing 1MD GBPJPY Jan Jun-10 for FPA.pdf
    167.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Testing 1MD EURUSD Jan Jun-10 for FPA.pdf
    166 KB · Views: 63
Hi jddvma,

Thanks for your work! EUR/USD is interesting. Can you tell us what rules you are using?

I notice you are not following the no-trade rules (Thursday for usd/jpy Friday for gbp/usd) that they started a couple of months ago.

I also notice that you had no-trades for gbp/jpy in June because of large ranges. But I did not have that. Maybe we are using different times for the ranges? My time range for gbp/jpy is 00:00 - 12:00 London as per the last update.

Best regards,
AZ

Flat For The Weekend!

Greetings all,

All positions are closed for the weekend. I think this is a first for me since I started earlier this year. I don't think it means anything, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Totals so far for July: 20 Wins, 15 Losses. I think that translates into 2 steps forward, 1.5 steps back!

Best regards,
AZ

Hello people, back from vacation and see there's a lot of movement around here.
But the main reason that brings me here is the EURUSD results by jddvma (congrats on your work), already done a "fast backtesting" and calculated the consolidation time for this pair is 8pm - 8am (London Time). Maybe jddvma could let us know if this is how he is doing his backtesting.
In the weekend i will try to find other consolidation periods for some other pairs, already started with EURJPY but it's to hard for this pair.

See you...

My latest results on EURJPY, this is a very hard pair but i got to manage the consolidation time for this one.
This is just for the "record" beside the good results i think this is not a good pair for 1 minute system. I got a 60% winnings rate and when TP is reached i advise to cancel the other order because the price usually open the other order but never reach the TP on the other side. The consolidation time is 9pm - 00am (just four hours! This is why i think this pair is not good enough for the system), outside this range the EURJPY pair is very volatile and "night range" is way to big.

P.S. BTW jddvma congrats on Spain's world cup. Vicente del Bosque was right my national team is Cristiano Ronaldo and the other players.:)

USDCAD pair.
Consolidation time 10pm - 10am. Good results but the open trades must be followed because sometimes the price almost touch the TP and reverses never trigering the TP. It's adviseable to cancel the other order when tp is reached or we close the trade manually.
I've tried the 9pm - 9am but i was caught in a great number of false breakout's the same thing happens with the 11pm - 11am in this last case the false breakout's are less but the losses are still more than the 10pm-10am period.

Think this is! Next week i will try the EURUSD and USDCAD pairs.

Have a great weekend.

Back