1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2ndSkiesForex.com (Chris Capri)

Discussion in 'Forex Education Services' started by Administrator, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. GlennR

GlennR Private

Where is the thread located? I don't see any threads or posts.

3. Peggy_Bundy

Peggy_Bundy Recruit

This guy says he's a fund manager, but I can't find any performance of his account or of his fund. I wonder, if all the five stars ratings are genuine, how come he doesn't post any verified performance ? It would only help his business.
    4. He is so devoted to promoting his courses and lectures and webinars that I cannot believe that he has any time or will to trade real money. He is just one of the many self-promoting gurus that do not trade and make risk free money by selling courses without trading signals. Real joke.
    Price Action, Pro, And Ichi Trading with 2ndskiesforex - Page 18 @ Forex Factory

4. mishacao19

mishacao19 Recruit

If you want to look at statements you better go to office. Chris has reputation on Wall st. and have enough clients. He doesn't need to post statements online, serious people give a call cos' minimum investment is $500k. Want to invest, find him, give him a call and do business. For disappointed newbies out there, we prove you nothing go check for yourself. I have a topic in forum of price action journal (no statements, educational purpose only). I have discount code, let me know if somebody need it

#4 mishacao19, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017