2ndSkiesForex.com (Chris Capri)

Peggy_Bundy

Recruit
This guy says he's a fund manager, but I can't find any performance of his account or of his fund. I wonder, if all the five stars ratings are genuine, how come he doesn't post any verified performance ? It would only help his business.
4. He is so devoted to promoting his courses and lectures and webinars that I cannot believe that he has any time or will to trade real money. He is just one of the many self-promoting gurus that do not trade and make risk free money by selling courses without trading signals. Real joke.
Price Action, Pro, And Ichi Trading with 2ndskiesforex - Page 18 @ Forex Factory

mishacao19

Recruit
If you want to look at statements you better go to office. Chris has reputation on Wall st. and have enough clients. He doesn't need to post statements online, serious people give a call cos' minimum investment is $500k. Want to invest, find him, give him a call and do business. For disappointed newbies out there, we prove you nothing go check for yourself. I have a topic in forum of price action journal (no statements, educational purpose only). I have discount code, let me know if somebody need it

Last edited:

LostCause

Private
Hello,

I am new to FPA, I found this to be a helpful resource (helped me choose the right broker etc)...

I had a question regarding education and was not sure where to put it.

I found a guy called Chris Capre who runs a trading education website called 2ndskiesforex

I found some reviews on here (mostly seems to be 4-5 star rated)...

I guess I wanted a general breakdown as to what I can expect, what is realistic, what is a pipe dream etc...

Is the quality of education of the nature that can turn someone into a professional full time trader, is it more like every other course out there that tells you certain things but never really tells you anything specific that you need to know to be a professional, is it like Greg Secker stuff I have found to be nothing more than a high priced scam (people claim they knew nothing about trading and after JUST 3 weeks! they are earning $10,000 per month" - which is a load of BS as I have been learning forex for an entire year now and still not ready to trade, 3 weeks only and already making 10k per month through that greg secker type training? -

I am trying to avoid hog wash con artists, but more specifically I am trying to become a professional price action trader to be able to read the markets and take opportunities from them, not leave stuff on the table due to not knowing how to apply the rules... and better, how do I even go about developing the rules. I understand all the technical theory basics, but I need to know how to apply this stuff so that I can recognise trading opportunities.

So any feedback on 2ndskiesforex - any good, scam, stay away from, no concrete information, etc... would be appreciated.

MoBest

Recruit
The best way to avoid all this con artists is to educate by yourself. It's 21st century mate. All can be done with internet and a little work.

momo3HC

Master Sergeant
First time heard of them. Why not just stick to self learning and practicing?

Pharaoh

Colonel
Some people may need a teacher to really learn something. Some are fine learning it on their own. Two people can take the same class from the same teacher. For some, it's a great learning experience, for others, it isn't. This can be as simple as whether or not the teacher's style matches the stye of the student or not.

First, save yourself a lot of cash and heartache. Start with FREE material (like Forex Military School and other free items here at the FPA). Once you've gone through that material and spent some time on demo accounts, you'll be in a much better place to decide if you need more training and what sort of training you are looking for.

LostCause

Private
Some people may need a teacher to really learn something. Some are fine learning it on their own. Two people can take the same class from the same teacher. For some, it's a great learning experience, for others, it isn't. This can be as simple as whether or not the teacher's style matches the stye of the student or not.

First, save yourself a lot of cash and heartache. Start with FREE material (like Forex Military School and other free items here at the FPA). Once you've gone through that material and spent some time on demo accounts, you'll be in a much better place to decide if you need more training and what sort of training you are looking for.
I have already been part of a teaching environment program with live trading etc. One of the best ones I have ever seen and very transparent with many people getting funded by firms etc as they developed as professionals. Having said that, there are certain elements I am not understanding that have put a brick wall. That is why I am looking for feedback on other options as someone elses perspective might be what I need to get over the hurdle.

I don't believe in self taught whatsoever. There is no professional that I know of out there that has not got a coach of some kind. Every athlete, every sports team, every Mr Olympia, every power lifter, every olympic gold medalist, etc etc... all professionals have a mentor/coach even when they ARE professional. So why would trading be any different? If you want to be professional, you get coached, period, otherwise you can keep mucking around for years pretending your trading but never getting anywhere with it.

Pharaoh

Colonel
I'll admit that professionally trained people are more commonly successful than self taught, but there are exceptions.

On the other hand, there are many trading styles, so you need to take the right class. If scalping is your thing, having a mentor that teaches multi-day trades using daily and weekly charts would be a waste of time, money, and effort. One nice thing about Forex Military School is that it can help a new trader determine the answer to a very important question - What kind of trading do I want to do? - before even considering spending a cent on classes.