1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 hour Anchor

Discussion in 'Personal Trade Journals' started by kasim ijelu, Mar 16, 2011.

1. kasim ijelu

kasim ijelu Private, 1st Class

4hr Anchor Currency Map Building The Case

Timeless Trading

Hello, My name is Kasim and I am a Sniper Jar head Swing Trader.
    I am imploying this method of trading to improve my Timing, patience and management of each trade.
    I am using the Daily but Mainly 240min Time Frame as an Anchor. As a Sniper we must be quietly patient. Therefore there may not be many signals as i look for intraday set up's that complement my
    4hr outlook of the 6 Currencies ( GBPUSD, EURUSD,AUDUSD,USDCHF,USDJPY,USDCAD are all dollar based. Therefore, I will be analysing and monitoring the Dollar index and gold,oil for clues. The strategy is to build a case for each currency and try to spot the best Low risk High Probability Trades that I recognize.
    In each chart there is a 'Blue Print' of what I think might happen with alternative scenarios. Depending on whether Mr prices breaks or respects certain junctions I will act accordingly following Price behaviour with news.
    In 90% of cases we are bullish above the 55DMA and bearish Below the 55DMA always going with the trend.Comments are welcome ​
    [/LEFT]

Arsenal of Skill
    Harmoincs
    Poseidon (Andrews Pitchfork)
    Elliot wave
    Speed Line. Trend line breaks
    News to match Techincals outlook

Technique
    DMA(Day Moving average )

Bollinger bands (21)
    8DMA Cross Momentum
    55DMA Bullish above Bearish Below
    90DMA,200DMA Trend indicator
    4hr Stochastics
    MAC/D
    RSI

I would just like to add this is my personal journal so that i may improve my Forex Military Rank. So comments welcome
    You can also vist my blog to see charts at Timelesstrading.blogspot.com
    but the signal shall be posted here

#1 kasim ijelu, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011