• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4XGlobal.com (was 4xlounge.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi everybody
I use 4xlounge since few months ago and the only way to do money with them is to open the position reverse.
They use only forum from other website to give you infos. No way they have any traders in their rounfd table. COMICS.
If you want lose youe monies just buy their signals.............................

Anyone here to confirm what Komatsu says about 4xlounge. If it is true then it is not worth investing in them.

The reviews seem pretty good for this.
Price is a bit high though at $180 for 1 month.
Website looks a bit confusing as well with so many tools/systems.

I have read that they report their results honestly, but cannot see any link to results on the website. Can anyone paste a link please?

Only 1 post...

Anyone here to confirm what Komatsu says about 4xlounge. If it is true then it is not worth investing in them.

Well, notice that he only has 1 post. He is probably from another competing website (my guess). I'm still with 4xlounge and using the rt ea. I've been doing well. 2010 was about 140% over all. X System was a mixed bag, but I use only the rt ea and the power bars charts. I agree that the $180 per month is a bit high, but then again, that is what most websites charge these days. I suggest a prepaid plan to lower the monthly costs. I'm the 6 month plan, so it's only about $99 per month this way.

And there is a round table team. I meet 2 of them in vegas last year (at the conference). I meet Janet and Matt. When they found out that I had been a pro member for over a year, they bought me (and 23 other pro members) lunch. It was the buffet, but at least it was free, haha.

Bottom line for me - great service, just stay away from X System until it proves itself. The rt ea is the way to go!

The reviews seem pretty good for this.
Price is a bit high though at $180 for 1 month.
Website looks a bit confusing as well with so many tools/systems.

I have read that they report their results honestly, but cannot see any link to results on the website. Can anyone paste a link please?

They have results links posted right on the 'auto trading' and 'trade alerts' pages. Here is one of the pages (look for the blue link text);

Auto Forex Trading | Forex Auto

Update...

I seem to be the only one updating this thread, lol... I have a little more info about 4xlounge. I'm still using the service and doing well.

I think I know why the chatter on 4xlounge is so quiet (in comparison to other services). I went to a traders convention in NY a few months ago. I met and spoke with a ton of money managers (always looking for easy money, lol...). Of the 23 that I spoke with, only 4 were "not" 4xlounge pro members.

If this is a typical demographic for the 4xlounge pro members, do not expect a ton of feedback. These guys (and a few gals) don't care about reviews or forums, so they don't spend any time providing feedback.

I still think it's funny though. Almost everyone that I talk to (about forex) has at least heard of 4xlounge, but... their forum is like a grave yard and they barely have any reviews as compared to other services. I'm an IT guy, so I checked their IP and they are sucking a TON of bandwidth, so folks are definitely using the service. Then why are all of the 4xlounge pro member so dang quiet!?

Do traders only post when they have something to complain about? lol... donno, but my review still holds. Good service, just very quiet members.

best signal provider I ever seen and used...RT alerts and live scalping sessions very profitable so far, amazing winning percentage and RRR, low drawdowns. their tools barometer and x-meter very accurate...
I was using Zulutrade providers for 12 months, only lost money with their "best" top providers, now for the first time Im making money from forex!

Does anyone know if this service is still active. I signed up for the free service over the weekend. I was suppose to get a validation e-mail. Never did. Clicked button to resend the validation e-mail, nothing happened. I thought maybe it was my e-mail so I signed up using a different e-mail. Same results. Does anyone know if the site is down

Last edited:
I joined Nov 2012 to try it out. The software works fine and they seem totally genuine. But they have lost about 10% of my demo account so far, and really I have to ask is it worth the monthly fee? I haven't decided yet but I'll let the whole month finish out and see what the account does.

Update - I gave up after last 14 trades 13 were losers. Maybe my timing was just plain unlucky, but the monthly fee is too much for me with such poor results in my trial month. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Back