• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xPips.net

General discussions of a financial company
So what's the deal? You promised above to have the September results on your site Oct 1. As of the writing of this post (Oct 2nd), you still haven't done it. An FPA forum is a bad place to start breaking promises. You are putting your credibility in danger I'd say...

Oct 6th and just took a look 2012 Trade Results | 4x Pips and Sept results still not updated!

And why doesn't this service that claimed to make 1000-2500pips per month not use a FREE service like mt4i to verify there results,and sorry not having enough time just doesn't cut it for me mt4i only takes 2min to setup and it only needs to be done the one time!

@ 4xpips what have you got to hide?
If your service is as good as you say opening a mt4i account will only get you more customers,hell if you claims are right and you are getting 1000-2500pips per month I would even give you a go but not until I can see the results on mt4i or myfxbook

Anyone can claim to get 1000-2500pips per month but can they prove it!

No more excuses open a mt4i or myfxbook account so your claims can be verified!

It is kind weird I have not heard from this people today. I should be getting some trades or at least some updates about last week trades. Lets see what happens later this afternoon...I don't like this at all..bufff

Got return email from admin:

Apologies for no signals. I have been in hospital for past 48 hours and just been let home now.

Full service will resume tomorrow from 8AM London time

Sorry and be in touch tomorrow.

Martin

I also got the same message so these things happen.
Should be back to normal once Martin recovers

regards
Phil - Sydney
Got return email from admin:

Apologies for no signals. I have been in hospital for past 48 hours and just been let home now.

Full service will resume tomorrow from 8AM London time

Sorry and be in touch tomorrow.

Martin

Any updates for OCT results?

It seems Sept. was a bad month with only +355pips with no Oct trade results on the website so just a wild stab in the dark but I'm guessing Oct was no where near the 1000-2500pips this shady show boasts about!

Back