• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Storm FX Marketz Forex/Crypto Broker has a special HYISA Savings Account Program.

General discussions of a financial company

viper7o3

Recruit
Good Day Everyone,

When browsing different brokerage options or broker surfering. I discovered something different on this newly launched Forex Crypto broker - Storm FX Marketz (stormfxmarketz.com) called HYISA or High Yield Investment Savings Account (stormfxmarketz.com/hyisa) which is acctually an passive investment system for all clients, but exclusively for their USA client base.

On their website they display 4 acctive investment tiers: Budget Hedge Fund Plan | Standard Hedge Fund Plan | Pro Hedge Fund Plan | VIP Hedge Fund Plan .

Each Plan has different requirements for money managment and include the calculated fixed monthly payout options:

• Budget Hedge Fund Plan: Perfect for those looking to dip their toes into hedge fund investments, this plan requires a minimum deposit of $500.00 USD and offers a fixed monthly interest rate of 1.5%.

• Standard Hedge Fund Plan: Designed for more seasoned investors, this plan has a minimum deposit requirement of $2,500.00 USD and accrues a 2% monthly interest rate.

• Pro Hedge Fund Plan: Tailored for advanced investors seeking higher yields, this plan demands a minimum deposit of $5,000.00 USD, providing a 2.5% monthly interest rate.

• VIP Hedge Fund Plan: The pinnacle of our offerings, this plan is for elite investors, requiring a minimum deposit of $10,000.00 USD and offering the highest fixed monthly interest rate of 3%.
This seems like a game changer to me as an active investor and trader. I can utilize this service to supplement my everyday trading activites and I thought it would be nice to share to fellow traders of such a broker with these diversified investment options as well.

Hope this information was of value and mutual interest.

Respects to fellow traders. Let us all make money together in these emerging markets.

Highest of Regards.

Good Day Everyone,

When browsing different brokerage options or broker surfering. I discovered something different on this newly launched Forex Crypto broker - Storm FX Marketz (stormfxmarketz.com) called HYISA or High Yield Investment Savings Account (stormfxmarketz.com/hyisa) which is acctually an passive investment system for all clients, but exclusively for their USA client base.

On their website they display 4 acctive investment tiers: Budget Hedge Fund Plan | Standard Hedge Fund Plan | Pro Hedge Fund Plan | VIP Hedge Fund Plan .

Each Plan has different requirements for money managment and include the calculated fixed monthly payout options:

• Budget Hedge Fund Plan: Perfect for those looking to dip their toes into hedge fund investments, this plan requires a minimum deposit of $500.00 USD and offers a fixed monthly interest rate of 1.5%.

• Standard Hedge Fund Plan: Designed for more seasoned investors, this plan has a minimum deposit requirement of $2,500.00 USD and accrues a 2% monthly interest rate.

• Pro Hedge Fund Plan: Tailored for advanced investors seeking higher yields, this plan demands a minimum deposit of $5,000.00 USD, providing a 2.5% monthly interest rate.

• VIP Hedge Fund Plan: The pinnacle of our offerings, this plan is for elite investors, requiring a minimum deposit of $10,000.00 USD and offering the highest fixed monthly interest rate of 3%.
This seems like a game changer to me as an active investor and trader. I can utilize this service to supplement my everyday trading activites and I thought it would be nice to share to fellow traders of such a broker with these diversified investment options as well.

Hope this information was of value and mutual interest.

Respects to fellow traders. Let us all make money together in these emerging markets.

Highest of Regards.
It's looks like so good to be true, @Pharaoh can you look at this and share your expert opinion?

I specifically set my alarm for May 2029. Who dares disturb my sleep? :mad:

Oooooooohhhhh... An interesting thread of my absolute favorite variety. Hang on a second while I crank up my Ponzi-omatic™ Ponzi-HYIP Calculator.

Let's see. $500 to get 1.5% per month all the way up to $10,000 to get 3% per month. Some details are missing, like "if I put in $10k, and leave that $300 interest in the account, is the interest rate applied to the new balance or only to that initial deposit?"

First warning flag. You are supposed to be able to withdraw your interest every month, but can't take out your balance until after 12 months. If this was a licensed and regulated financial instituttion, a 12 month lock in wouldn't be worrisome. It's not. I would worry that even if I collected my $300 per month that the company could disappear before I was even allowed to try to remove my $10,000.

Second warning flag. Claims to be registered as a St. Vincent & the Grenadines company. Even if this is true, that registration provides no investor protection at all. They also claim to have a physical address inside the USA, but do not mention any form of license for trading or for offering any form of investment plan.

Third warning flag. Yes, this would be a game changer, which is why you should focus on the return OF your money instead of the return ON your money. Big profits tend to make people's brains reject warnings.

Even 1.5% per month not compounded comes to 18% per year (about 20% compounded). 3% per month uncompounded would return 36% per year (about 43% compounded). Is 1.5-3% profit in a month possible? Yes. Is 1.5-3% profit per month coming in like clockwork month after month without major risk possible? NO. Risk and reward are inversely correlated and that's far more interest one can get on any AA or AAAA bond.

You don't have to believe me. Go down to your local bank and discuss getting a home equity loan for at least $10,000. Show the loan officer how you are sure you'll be getting at least 36% returns per year. When the loan officer gets done laughing, ask them why the offer is so funny.

Just in case you don't want to provide free entertainment to your local bank, let me explain how this Ponzi scheme works:

I put in $10,000 and decide to collect my "interest" every month. There is no backend investment. My $300 per month is just repaid from my $10,000. After a year, I've collected $3,600. Depending on whether the Ponzi is still growing or has moved to the "grab quick and run" phase (or is literally counting down the hours and minutes until is vanishes without a trace), I may even be able to pull out my $10k. But wait! I already said the $3600 came out of my $10k, so there's only $6400 left in my account (assuming they didn't already blow the money partying, which is something one Ponzi did). How can they give me the full deposit amount? This is where the magical power of Ponzi comes in.

Other people are joining. Some only put in $500. Others might put in very large amounts. Some will add to their plan. After all, if they really did give me $3600 and let me withdraw $10k, I might trust them enough to tell all my friends and family about it. I might also decide I want to put in $100k so I can make $3000 per month.

As long as monthly deposits outweigh monthly withdrawals, the scheme can go on for years. But, sooner or later, the new deposits start to dry up or else the regulators start to sniff around. That's when withdrawal delays happen, even crazier interest rates and referral fees for bring in new people are offered. At this point, its too late. The odds of getting money out range from VERY low to absolute zero. It's time for to the organizers to grab as much as they can and disappear into the night. Really smart scammers will have already set up a new site (or many new sites) with a variety of other offerings. As questions and complaint about the initial site show up, shills will try to discredit anyone who says anything bad about it, but as the situation degrades, some shills will mention some sites offering even better deals.

You might think that if you get in early, you can come out with a profit. This is not impossible, but there are two problems. 1. You never know when one of these might disappear. If the scammers already think they have enough cash and feel scared, they may go straight from functioning normally one day to the whole site disappearing the next. 2. Any "profits" or "interest" you gained came from other people's deposits, not from trading or investing. A growing number of countries have laws to "claw back" withdrawals so that all investors are compensated proportionately to how much they put in. Plus, keeping stolen money is very bad for your karma.

If this Ponzi savings plan offer gets any traction and people start noticing this thread, I'll be the first one attacked by the shills. This has happened before. They claimed I'm an idiot. They claimed I don't know what I'm taking out. They claimed some magical method allowed this impossible rate of return to happen. One even claimed that the Australian Ponzi scam he was promoting was different, since risk and reward of Australian investments didn't work like the rest of the world.

If you want more details of how this whole scam really works, please read one of the first articles I wrote for the FPA:

So, so sum up my advice about the High Yield Investment Savings Account Program from Storm FX Marketz, take your cash and run away from this offer as fast as you can.

Not Ponzi. Is managed by professional hedge fund managers each account.

Just like in trading there is risk to trading. which is mentioned at the end of each webpage.

Risk Disclaimer: Leveraged products such as CFD’s and Forex trading are complex instruments with a high risk of losing money. The products offered are intended for professional and retail clients. Please note that client accounts could sustain losses of deposited funds or in some cases even exceeding their deposit amount. Since clients can lose more than the deposit we advise you to trade responsibly so in case funds were lost in trading it does not significantly affect your personal and financial well being.

Information and services offered on Storm FX Marketz website are not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation. Storm FX Marketz does not offer cTrader platform services to clients from the USA. Clients from the USA may use our HYISA - High Yield Investment Savings Account Services.​

Just as if you use copy trading. There can be even higher returns than 1 percent per month. Does this indicate the copy trading strategies are ponzi too?

And no we are not regulated and not licensed on purpose. As you know if we get licensed and regulated certain countries are automatically prevented from trading with us. We have three hedge fund manager that specifically requested to stay with out regulatory license for access to all instruments on our platform that you can find here: app.stormfxmarketz.com if we seek license right away with out research that satisfies all of our traders and investors we may please some but displease others if you understand. In that case we are looking into multiple regulatory bodies at the moment to satisfy all traders and investors.

Pharoah if you don't trust us can we have a call with you. Our number is on the website we will prove you over call its not scam or Ponzi. There are certain mechanisms and limitations on each Savings you do not see cause you are not in the back end of the CRM. You are not seeing everything. People can take their money anytime. For early termination fee of less than 3 percent.

I used your forum for many years as a trader now I get called the scammer wow.

this is the backend what you not seeing Pharoah in the attachments. Please have a look. Thank you.

Attachments

• VIP Hedge Fund Plan.png
    VIP Hedge Fund Plan.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Pro Hedge Fund Plan.png
    Pro Hedge Fund Plan.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 7
  • standard hedge.png
    standard hedge.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
  • budget.png
    budget.png
    31 KB · Views: 7
When you paid redeem penalty, which is based off of 10x the monthly ROI Percentage amounts per savings account, our finance department will return your entire principle, minus redeem penalty, plus client will get to keep all accrued interest from the investment month.

By the way no one is required to do these savings accounts we do offer cTrader platform for international based traders to trade their own funds.

If You wondering how much ROI our hedge fund managers are doing on average don't forget we are broker. You can call us Pharaoh and I can explain those numbers to you directly over the phone as to not get competitors listening about my internal hedge fund management team.

I was military to Hooah. 11A - 31B - 18X.

DD214 out for now.

FPA Forums Team Note: We have merged a number of your posts to make this thread more compact.

1. Let's ignore the participation and early withdrawal fee for now to make calculations easier. If interest is not withdrawn, is it compounded. I.e. I put in $10,000 and am due $300 at the end of the month, but keep leaving the $300 in place each month. At the end of 12 months, is my balance $13,600 or is it closer to $14,300?

2. Bernard Madoff offered 10% per year.

3. MFX Broker offered 60% to get started, then trimmed back to 45%. They had many excuses, but no proof, until they stopped paying and disappeared.

4. I am not concerned about your cTrader acconts, other than that they are connected to the same company offering a fixed return plan that offers an impossible rate of safe and stable return. Any qualified fund manager has probably made far more that 3% in a month, sometimes. I'm still waiting to see a multi-year track record from ANY fund manager who can do this. Let's take a look at Berkshire-Hathaway, a holding company that generally blows away any hedge fund over any given 5 year period. From 1965 to 2022, Berkshire's annual compounded growth was 19.8%. Are your people better that Warren Buffett's team?

5. Being a broker might get you better spreads, but I really don't it could increase your rate of return by a huge amount. If being a broker gives that level of advantage why does mostlarge trader get their very own cTrader licenses?

6. If you want to confirm your previous forums membership, I suggest you PM AsstModerator and let him know your original email and username.

7. If you are just starting out as a broker and don't know where your clients will be, that means that your hedge fund managers have not had very much time to prove their long term abilities on your very special "as a broker" level access. Just because they did well for a few months doesn't indicate they can do it for a year. The lack or regulation does not inspire me to place funds with you.

8. Your office address in Virginia seems to be shared with many companies. That usually indicates a virtual office of some sort. I selected my very first forex broker based in part on knowing its physical location. For the stock brokers I've used, I know exactly where they are headquartered as well as the names of their top executives.

A list of Ponzi warning signs directly from a CFTC publication includes:

1. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Yours is far too good to be true.

2. The investment promises little or no risk of loss or promises you won't lose money.

A fixed return while initial deposit remains safe investment. Yes, there's a warning about leveraged products in the footer, but that's the same as all your pages for those who trade.

3. Profits or rates of return on an investment are guaranteed regardless of the direction of markets.

3% no matter what the market is up to. I'm waiting to see a license hedge fund offer a fixed return of even half that.

4. The investment is difficult to understand or incomprehensible.

A hedge fund as a concept is easy, but the website offers no details how these amazingly above average returns actually happen. "Proprietary Trading Method" is the usuall fallback excuse. It was even used by a Tesco worker who started his own Ponzi.

5. There is a need for secrecy. Not being able to get written information about a potential investment should raise suspicions.

Instead of a phone call, prepare a document and attach it to a PM and send it to me. If it can't be explained in writing, then a phone call would also not be able to explain it.

You and your site are making extraordinary claims. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I look forward to seeing the evidence you send.

So, Pharoah are you saying you do not want to see such programs on brokers who cannot accept clients from the USA. Or in your eyes what is a percentage that you would not flag as a ponzi.

Would you rather us lower our percentages to 0.1 % return a month up to 0.3% a month would you still as a client consider a Ponzi.

We want to know from our marketing stand point. Or would you like to see such program completely eliminated for your stamp of approval.

We were just trying to figure a way to let clients from USA benefit from our fund managers trading activities, since US traders are not allowed to trade with us due to leverage and instruments we offer in cTrader.

I am from USA myself which is why we have client relations out of USA and yes that is a colocation address My team and I have access to. Most of our operations are run remotely but for team meetings we use the address listed in the website located in USA.

Respectfully,

Storm FX Marketz,

Owner

We were trying not to be greedy keeping the over 600 percent returns we would generate from clients funds per month. But if factions of percent's paid lower to clients like most banks do with people savings accounts when they require to keep 25 USD for paying their customers 0.025 APY a year.

All know that banks pool all savings account funds together for trading in the forex markets than apply HFT strategies to that pool to generate thousands percent returns. But if lowering percentage ROI a month was fair for Pharoah to suggest it then we can lower to 0.01% to 0.03% return a month and keep bigger profits for us, if that is what you are suggesting Pharoah.

We were just trying to be fair and include the investor in more of the profit my fund managers are making per month. Or in short the program can be eliminated all together. So you stop calling our brokerage a scam/ponzi which we are far from.

We want our traders to success otherwise as a true A-book we are not making anything from traders losing or failing.

Just to let you know Morgan Stanley does HFT all day internally. And generates a ridiculous percentage of returns. I used to work for Morgan Stanley and I know how many thousands of percent ROI in month was generated. They have whole data centers dedicated just to HFT. Mind you Morgan Stanley is pure B-Book Model. Only A-Book for certain government entities.

So far, I still don't even have an answer from you about whether leaving the interest in the account for 12 months would lead to compounding or not. There is a significant difference in the effective annual rate between compounded and uncompounded.

You claim Morgan Stanley makes far higher returns (thousands of percent per month). Let's check the logic on that. Think for a moment. Who is the ONE man in the whole world with the resources to ABSOLUTELY verify such a claim beyond any possible doubt. I'll give you a hint. His house is painted white and it's at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC.

The current resident there also spent 8 previous years as Vice President, so could likely have confirmed the info even earlier, but let's say he waiting until he was sworn in in 2021 and spent until April 30, 2022 having every agency, bureau, and department at his disposal give him a report. Let's make the math easy - they came back and said that Morgan Stanley can only reliably make at least 1000 percent per month. That's all the information Biden needs to take action. On June first, he walks into the office of the President of Morgan Stanley and offers them a deal. Normally, the CEO of Morgan Stanley would laugh at the amount of the deposit, but it's a little hard to say no to a crazy offer from the person who is in charge of the government.

In exchange for promised support for policies beneficial to Morgan Stanley, Biden will place 1 dollar of money from the US Treasury in the account on May 1st 2922 to be traded alongside the untold trillions Morgan Stanley plays with every day. He will expect 900% return each month and Morgan Stanley can keep anything above that. Biden also does not plan to make monthly withdrawals, so expects monthly compounding. WIthdrawal is planned for May 1st, 2024, 24 months later.

On June 1st, 2021, the account is worth $10 ($1 principal and $9 interest). Another month turns the $10 cents into ten whole dollars. To anyone who does not understand the incredible power of compound interest, this would seem like a joke for someone who regularly fights with Congress over trillions.

So, are you laugh now or are you counting zeros?

After 24 months, there are 24 zeros in the amount of money withdrawn back to the US Treasury.

$1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

That's right. The amount one could make in 2 short years is 1 SEPTILLION dollars (a trillion times a trillion).

Joe Biden calls a special session of Congress. The US national debt is paid off. The national debt of every country in the world is paid off. All taxes are eliminated. Joe Biden is declared President for life (considering his age and health, that might not be all that much longer than if he served a second term). And everyone lived happily ever after, except....

As up can see. NO ONE can reliably make thousands of percent month after month. If they could, they would own the WHOLE WORLD in less than 2 years. It doesn't matter of they trade BTC using AI-powered HFT. It's not going to happen. If anyone tells you otherwise, ask why there hasn't been 1 US President who put such a plan to use just to balance this year's budget?

@StormFXMarketz . You asked what percent would be reasonable. Let me toss some of that back to you. You claim you can somehow amplify the incredible trading power of your unnamed hedge fund managers by owning a very small broker offering cTrader. Imagine for a moment how much more power a bank (or bank/brokerage) could wield by using access to far larger sums of direct investment money while also having the incredible power of fractional reserve lending of regular client deposits at its disposal. So, give me the link to the offer from any licensed and regulated US or Western EU bank that offers a 2.5% fixed monthly return savings account? Surely if this was possible, your startup, that hasn't even figured out a good starter for getting regulated, there should be competitors from well established banks who can at least approach your unparalleled offer.

I still don't have a PM from you containing the info you offered to share over the phone. If it can be spoken, then there's no reason it can't be written.

Or, do you expect me (and everyone else here) supposed to believe:

1. That Morgan Stanley could literally turn $1 into over a sextillion dollars in 2 years (far less if they can make thousands of percent every month)?

2. That not one licensed and regulated bank or brokerage can come anywhere close to your offer?

3. That you really were a regular member here, but haven't bothered to tell us your prior username?

4. That anyone should trust even $1 to an unregulated company with an anonymous person in charge that offers what would literally be the best savings account in the world based on the anonymous person saying "Trust me bro, I know how to make it work."?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan

Your HYISA offer is an extraordinary claim. So far, I'm not seeing anything resembling evidence.

Back