A Broker's Fake Publicity Blitz in the FPA's Forums

How this is possible with markets closed over weekend? You are talking about demo platform? Your advise is very strong, we always have had no problem with this broker, we have been with them for 2 year, and you?

Ponzi Or Generous Company

Three scenarios sound like PONZI scam to me. Let me explain:

Group number one- those that had their funds stolen by ACM- pending lawsuit to get funds returned

Group number two- group that deposited money after the theft by ACM between December and April - there is a "requested European Union hold"- when the hold is lifted they’ll send money

Group number three- investors after April- can put in and get money out as wanted

HUH? Makes me think that after enough money is put in by group number three, the "hold" on group number two will be lifted and I’ll get my money back

On a positive note, they may be offering a buyout for everyone. They'll let us know in the "future." Wouldn't that be nice for all of us? I'd be happy to receive like 80-90%.

On a side note, I would like people to post threads here and start talking. Maybe just share how much you lost, and how it's effecting your life. There is power in numbers and I think we should start working together to unravel this mess. We deserve answers.

I have tried demo ac for more than a month now. I found out that their customer service is outstanding. But after reading all the reviews here, creates me certain doubts for this broker. Any latest review about this broker? :confused:

spreads over 100 pips

Hi,
I have real account on ACM – Advanced Currency Markets.
I have opened my platform on Saturday, to see how the market closed, and I was shocked with spreads. For some currency pairs the spreads were completely insane.
AUD/USD 233.5
EUR/GPB 140.1
EUR/AUD 350.7
No, it’s not mistake. For USD/JPY is 6.7 and for AUD/USD is 233.5
My broker is not working during the weekend, but with spread of 350 pips, any position left open will hit SL, regardless the market move. On their website for mini acc published spread is 4 pips, and it’s said that spread can be larger-then-normal in some special market conditions. More than 50 times?? Something is very wrong with that.
They are controlled by Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA. Dose anybody knows are such a spreads within regulation rules?
Does such a thing happen with other brokers, and is there any limit for size of spread?

Take your money from ACM and run to other broker

Now will be hearing of criminal court with ACM,

and result could be not in a favor for ACM, as ACM has advertised after

Police Raid. Take your money and run from ACM.

ac-markets (ACM) acquired by Swissquote Bank

Hello

I just wanted to add the following important information concerning ACM (ac-markets).
The company has been acquired by Swissquote Bank. The largest online bank in Switzerland. ac-markets will therefore operate under the banking licence of Swissquote Bank.
You can read the full Press Release here:
http://www.swissquote.ch/website-group/doc/pdf/press/press_release_101027_e.pdf

Cheers,

Marc

ACM has been a perfect broker to me.

Yeah, a lot of these posts are dated (that is, OLD), but I am still just very perplexed by some of them.

Their customer service to me has been perfect, they have always been available, helpful, and accomodating. I have NEVER had slippage or requotes and have ALWAYS gotten the price I clicked on.

I use them to trade, but out of force of habit, always follow the prices and charts at another brokerage based in the US and highly regarded (I've used them for years, too). If ever there is a difference in price, ACM's is consistently better, but usually they are very close... even exactly the same most of the time.

I cannot speak to others' experiences, I cannot answer the accusations of falsifying positive reviews by a (now) ex-employee, I do know that the "police raid" posts are inaccurate.

Check me out ...my location, my IP, my website, give me a call, write me an e-mail... I am NOT writing on ACM's behalf, they do not know I am reviewing them, they have never asked me for a testimonial, etc., but I am just speaking to my own very positive experiences. I haven't even done that in the normal place (that is, under the broker reviews section)... but maybe I will at some point.

human error??

I have just experienced a problem with this software...I can say almost for the first time..

last week I tried to launch a trade (unfortunately i was wrong).. the funny thing is the day after I lost 4 times the amount of that trade.. I want to explain better..
When I tried in the first attempt the software was loading so much time that i close the operation and I tried again...with no results nor confirmation... So I switch off the platform and reboot it.. Usually it say that you have open positions but not in that case.. After reboot I make a new one with the confirmation...when I close the platform it showed me just the currently one... but the day later.. you know what's happened.. Since I asked for an explanation 10 days are elapsed.. thank you very much ACM

another query

After the episode I mentioned above I get other troubles related to this company... A Limit order not filled that make me lose at least 60pips... At the moment of execution the platform gave messages of errors... the price hit the the limit but nothing happened... Is the same to lose money... They called me back saying if there is some problem they will repair....no way!!!

Choose another company , this one is not serious!!

Back