ABANDONED - FXPRIMUS robbed customers' fund, FXPRIMUS is Scam.

Le Xuan Tri

Recruit
Dear Forexpeacearmy,

My name is Le Xuan Tri
I am sharing my bad experience on FXPRIMUS, headquarter in Cyprus, Africa and many Countries. I hope to receive your support to solve the issue. Thank for your view and support in advance. Here is the detail:

In May 2019, I opened trading account in Primus Global Ltd (FXPRIMUS)
At website: https://www.fxprimus.com
This website is operated by Primus Markets INTL Limited, a member Company of the FXPRIMUS Group.
FXPRIMUS is the brand name used by:
Primus Global Ltd, regulated by CySEC, with licence no. 261/14.
Primus Markets INTL Limited, regulated by VFSC, with registration no. 14595.
Primus Africa (Pty) Ltd, regulated by FSCA, with licence no. 46675

I was requested to provide them my PLE & POA as last step to finish open-process.
Right after that I got the email FXPRIMUS Completion of Live Account open.
Then I normally deposited fund to account and traded, got daily trading report via the email until Sep 19/ 2019.
hinh-4-png.44700

In Sep 20/2019, My account was suddenly deducted by FXPRIMUS $ 16 500 (sixteen thousand and five hundred dollars) .
hinh-3-png.44701

Right after that, I have complainted to FXPRIMUS, but They did not feedback for me.
I didn’t know what happened to my account following days. I did contact them via email, Live chat and even call them to support me resolve the issue.
I made profitable trade, FXPRIMUS deducted my money for no reason. FXPRIMUS couldn’t show evidence and robbed customers' fund.
Please help me solve the problem so that I can get money back.
Thank you !

tk-3506174-his-1-png.44702

FXPrimus's Information: Primus Global Ltd
25, Kolonakiou Street Zavos Kolonakiou Center - Suite 102 CY-4103 Limassol
Previous Name: FX Primus Europe (CY) Ltd.

Attachments

• Hinh 4.png
    Hinh 4.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,069
  • Hinh 3.png
    Hinh 3.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Tk 3506174 his 1.png
    Tk 3506174 his 1.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 1,079
As is our standard company policy, we always respond to concerns from our traders.

As is the case here, where the following correspondence was sent to the trader previously, addressing his concerns:

Dear Mr. Tri Le Xuan,

As already explained in previous correspondence (26/09/2019, 28/09/2019 and 01/10/2019) with Primus Markets INTL Ltd (the “Company”), you had opened and closed trades at non-existing prices. According to the tick data, and as per our Terms and Conditions, this is considered to be abusive behaviour. Please see below a sample of the abusive transactions which are not included in the statements you have displayed above.

Note that we have recouped only the profits related to the above-mentioned transactions, amounting to USD16,500.

467uEcc8vc5bYTrEkdsKdgtqNx3Dcnp3xcageLlMLdAEZv3tV4Q4uoJ2GvU1Jr-8n7mhwjrruZrkLIGXL_YdhHg75XE_SVaRd3KxqcmJWwfddEc9ZG2ljABBAzGLoQH8FRxxuekFQ7EOEqsxWw

We hope this clarifies your concern. We look forward to supporting you through your trading journey.

Kind Regards,

FXPRIMUS Support Team

I would like to point out, that at no time did we deduct funds that came from genuine trades, and all genuine profits were paid to the trader.

Back