• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
ACM -after Police raid

ACM -after Police raid

LIKE Three dollar bill....

LOOKS GOOD, FEELS GOOD, BUT IT IS NOT WORTH A S**T!!!

They got what they deserve, any UPDATES how long they will investigate?

Last edited:
the system may take up to year or more to investigate unless new plaintiffs surface and apply pressure on the judge.

guess in the meantime we can all take a break from trading. at least with ACM that is.

Just the FACTS

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2008/34-57677.pdf

Gary L. McDuff, Gary L. Lancaster, and Robert T. Reese: Lit. Rel. No. 20512 / March 27, 2008

The case files and the log...

they don't look like what freddy put up... I'm just saying that you want me to not believe whats being said on one side and unconditionally accept the other?

I searched the SEC site for "Mexbank" which includes archives and nothing came up.
[/LIST]

Just waiting for the proof to be shown.

Not true, I'm telling you you need to go to where the information has been reported, hey, if I was able to spend a shekel so can you! You need to go to:

KYC News Story Library

there you will find the information, the report follows the SEC suing of Gary McDuff for the $11 million fraud.

Offshore alert investigated this story and have made further information public, such as:

“… In its complaint, the SEC alleged that McDuff used an entity he controlled called MexBank SA…” and,

“…Another site that has been set up to promote MexBank but has a different design can be found at www.forexmb.com, where the only contact information is given as "Fax: +1 201 917-2623" and an email address of info@forexmb.com. The domain name 'forexmb.com' was created on November 13, 2006 and is owned by Ilia Paniotov, of Forex Trading Financial Group Corp….”

to put it simply for you, we ask you to believe reported facts, that is:

1) MexBank is owned by Gary McDuff
2) McDuff laundered money through MexBank
3)Ilya Paniotov owns a website advertising MexBank
4) Ilya Paniotov is a Trader at MexBank
5) Mexico does not recognize MexBank as a bank
5) McDuff has a long history of fraud covering the UK and the US.
6) Paniotov must be aware of all this past history, he wants a part of the cake if he joined and goes as far as to advocate MexBank through his owned website.

Happy Client.

On the other hand, Mr Freddy4X, fxchen and Robert Richter, what exactly is your story with the disorderly subliminal marketing of ACM here? Do you know more than we do or do you simply work for ACM and timidly use this uncanny communication tool to exercise your jobs?

HMMM, you have obviously never been satisfied enough with a product or service before in your life. Hey , in my reasearch I found that even Ilya has been happy enough with a product, he wrote a glorious write up on some car he tested!

I am, if you read my first ever offering, an old schmuck in my 70s, I guess I should be glad that I am even able to master this computer stuff! I am part of a trading group, they trade, I *****. The results we had in over 4 years with ACM , comments from my knowledgeable buddies, and a look at our account for confirmation, then hell yes, this makes me realize that we are with a good broker. I will stick up for them, especially when I see all this long history of fraud that MexBank and it's associates have.

Not everyone has to be employed by a company they believe in, I am sure Ilya doesn't work for Ford or Toyota or whoever he wrote gloriously about!

On the other hand, Mr Freddy4X, fxchen and Robert Richter, what exactly is your story with the disorderly subliminal marketing of ACM here? Do you know more than we do or do you simply work for ACM and timidly use this uncanny communication tool to exercise your jobs?

HMMM, you have obviously never been satisfied enough with a product or service before in your life. Hey , in my reasearch I found that even Ilya has been happy enough with a product, he wrote a glorious write up on some car he tested!

I am, if you read my first ever offering, an old schmuck in my 70s, I guess I should be glad that I am even able to master this computer stuff! I am part of a trading group, they trade, I *****. The results we had in over 4 years with ACM , comments from my knowledgeable buddies, and a look at our account for confirmation, then hell yes, this makes me realize that we are with a good broker. I will stick up for them, especially when I see all this long history of fraud that MexBank and it's associates have.

Not everyone has to be employed by a company they believe in, I am sure Ilya doesn't work for Ford or Toyota or whoever he wrote gloriously about!

I'm kinda surprised you didn't touch on what I mentioned. I posted all the SEC links I could find that seem to relate to the same cases yet none implicate McDuff and Mexbank in the same sentence...

I'm glad you had a good experience... but depending on your threat level to the company they might have "let" you have a better experience.

Foreign language is obviously a factor with Ilya but that really doesn't excuse the unprofessional tone... which even in anger should be kept.

Would still be interested in seeing some new reliable data if someone has it.

I'm kinda surprised you didn't touch on what I mentioned. I posted all the SEC links I could find that seem to relate to the same cases yet none implicate McDuff and Mexbank in the same sentence...

I'm glad you had a good experience... but depending on your threat level to the company they might have "let" you have a better experience.

Foreign language is obviously a factor with Ilya but that really doesn't excuse the unprofessional tone... which even in anger should be kept.

Would still be interested in seeing some new reliable data if someone has it.

look at the Freddy website, offshorealert.com. there it states the MexBank owner is McDuff, that Ilya Paniotov is also a registered MexBank website owner. i received an SEC paper, Northern District of Texas Dallas Div; case 3:06-cv-00959. go ahead and read it, talks about mcDuff receiving compensation from Megafund, money was passed through MexBank once cleared a property was purchased. court ruled that the property be confiscated as it was purchased with money received through a Ponzi scheme.

I am in contact with a MexBank client who was told that his funds were being traded by Ilya Paniotov through another entity and not ACM. The promised GUARANTEED returns were high caliber, reports back from MexBank kept showing profit, he was actually even receiving money back into his personal bank account for a while, then this stopped, but the positive reports kept arriving. When he demanded the total return of his believed profit he was more or less refused, he was told that to touch it would lower his future profit amount substantially, in other words he was talked out of it. After some time he required some cash flow and so demanded some of his profit be returned...that's when he was informed of the total loss of his funds. Fact, he was being told he was making money, he was in fact down to zero. When he threatened legal action, they promised the return of his money, Paniotov and Mexbank told him they were very confident of its return but that it would require a little time. That was the last he heard.

next thing we know is that ACM received a police visit, ACM followed this with an official complaint to authorities following a MexBank blackmailing attempted prior to the police visit, they claim use of manipulated documents in this attempt.

during the Nuremberg trials, SS officers claimed they had no idea the death camps existed. Most of these SS were involved in one way or another. The soldier that loaded the trains at one end damn well knew the destination and consequences.

it is conclusive, Paniotov, by association to MexBank and McDuff is also well aware and therefore guilty.

look at the Freddy website, offshorealert.com. there it states the MexBank owner is McDuff, that Ilya Paniotov is also a registered MexBank website owner. i received an SEC paper, Northern District of Texas Dallas Div; case 3:06-cv-00959. go ahead and read it, talks about mcDuff receiving compensation from Megafund, money was passed through MexBank once cleared a property was purchased. court ruled that the property be confiscated as it was purchased with money received through a Ponzi scheme.

I am in contact with a MexBank client who was told that his funds were being traded by Ilya Paniotov through another entity and not ACM. The promised GUARANTEED returns were high caliber, reports back from MexBank kept showing profit, he was actually even receiving money back into his personal bank account for a while, then this stopped, but the positive reports kept arriving. When he demanded the total return of his believed profit he was more or less refused, he was told that to touch it would lower his future profit amount substantially, in other words he was talked out of it. After some time he required some cash flow and so demanded some of his profit be returned...that's when he was informed of the total loss of his funds. Fact, he was being told he was making money, he was in fact down to zero. When he threatened legal action, they promised the return of his money, Paniotov and Mexbank told him they were very confident of its return but that it would require a little time. That was the last he heard.

next thing we know is that ACM received a police visit, ACM followed this with an official complaint to authorities following a MexBank blackmailing attempted prior to the police visit, they claim use of manipulated documents in this attempt.

during the Nuremberg trials, SS officers claimed they had no idea the death camps existed. Most of these SS were involved in one way or another. The soldier that loaded the trains at one end damn well knew the destination and consequences.

it is conclusive, Paniotov, by association to MexBank and McDuff is also well aware and therefore guilty.

This is all like a good book! For what Moon say it looks like ACM were a target, there is too much coincidence for this to be a "coincidence"

That middle link wasn't up this morning... the FPA must have been checking its validity.

Either way Im not paying for the content that I get from the SEC and its truly hard for me to believe that if the SEC knew that Mexbank was owned and operated by a known schemer that they wouldn't do everything in their power to shut it down... especially if US clients were involved.

Mexbank on the other hand... obviously not a highly reputable establishment if someone successfully laundered through them... again after this occured it makes no sense that if the SEC implicated them they wouldn't shut them down.

Still everything on both sides seems pretty questionable... but ill wait for everything to play out.

Erik La Ramka...
Anagram for La Marka or La Marca?
Any relation to the La Marca cited in the allegations?

That middle link wasn't up this morning... the FPA must have been checking its validity.

Either way Im not paying for the content that I get from the SEC and its truly hard for me to believe that if the SEC knew that Mexbank was owned and operated by a known schemer that they wouldn't do everything in their power to shut it down... especially if US clients were involved.

Mexbank on the other hand... obviously not a highly reputable establishment if someone successfully laundered through them... again after this occured it makes no sense that if the SEC implicated them they wouldn't shut them down.

Still everything on both sides seems pretty questionable... but ill wait for everything to play out.

Erik La Ramka...
Anagram for La Marka or La Marca?
Any relation to the La Marca cited in the allegations?

No relation at all, just picked up the first thing that came to mind after reading the articles. The La Marca mentioned is Lloyd anyway.

Back