• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
I think they're a fine broker, I have never had problems with them, money transfer to my account is fast and they have always been there for me should I have needed them.

ACM - SCAM Broker, still under criminal investigation.

ACM - SCAM Broker, still under criminal investigation, investigation will last for another few month.

I will press charges everyone who posted here against me FALSE information

about money laundering and other FALSE information about me and my

company.

Public slandering and personal harm is a good cause of a civil suit in the court of law.

ForexPeaceArmy will be responsible also for posting FALSE information without any proof and posting my personal information.

I can't post any new screenshots from ACM dealing desk for now, because investigation is in full speed.

Thank You.

From my wife, ACM's latest client:

"Thank you AC-markets, for taking the time to listen to me, by not pushing me to fund a live account asap, and by always being there for me. These are the solid and professional foundations required in a service providing industry that will guarantee us a long term relation."

Linda Guapa!

Looks like hard facts to us.

I came and posted something for my wife (above), we then read the rest of this thread from begining to end, we have also gone as far as to look at the SEC information pasted here and quite frankly Mr. Paniotav, it all seems to be correct.

1) The following Does exist as quoted.

The SEC case # 3.06-cv-00959 Document 28 Filed 10/02/2006

FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE​

Id. at 5-6, ¶ I(12) & (13)).

“McDuff laundered the money through various accounts at MexBank SA de C.V. ("MexBank") before the funds were deposited into accounts at Cash Cards International, Inc. ("CCI") maintained by him”

2) The following DOES exist as quoted.

http://74.205.55.74/offshorealert/Ar...s1WBEeleXNA=

SEC SUES INVESTMENT PROMOTER GARY MCDUFF FOR ALLEGED $11 M FRAUD

In its complaint, the SEC alleged that McDuff used an entity he controlled called MexBank SA de CV to improperly divert investors' funds for his personal benefit. Research by OffshoreAlert showed that MexBank SA de CV also operates under the names MBFX, MexGroup, and MXBK Group SA de CV and maintains a web-site at MexGroup - Financial Services and MexGroup - Financial Services, where the group claims to be a manager of currencies.

Another site that has been set up to promote MexBank but has a different design can be found at www.forexmb.com, where the only contact information is given as "Fax: +1 201 917-2623" and an email address of info@forexmb.com. The domain name 'forexmb.com' was created on November 13, 2006 and is owned by Ilia Paniotov, of Forex Trading Financial Group Corp.,11 Partridge Lane, Putnam Valley, NY 10579

So, in conclusion, Mr. Panitoav, all here seems to be hard facts, unless you are able to get an official letter from the SEC etc. that states otherwise, it looks like your goose is cooked! The solid links between you, your boss and your company MexBank are pretty damn conclusive. Therefore claims of you being part of a huge (and sadly successful) Ponzi, scamming and laundering outfit are all true.

Finally, we noticed that this forum had tamed down, why did you even bother to stir the hornet's nest again??

DA!

From my wife, ACM's latest client:

"Thank you AC-markets, for taking the time to listen to me, by not pushing me to fund a live account asap, and by always being there for me. These are the solid and professional foundations required in a service providing industry that will guarantee us a long term relation."

Linda Guapa!

Well of course their nice BEFORE u fund your account. Brokers as friends?Good luck.

Business, not friendship.

Hello Fingers,

The sentiment of our last post was "long term relationship due to professionalism", the term or word "friends" was not mentioned. You are perhaps talking from a personal experience.

Reading Ilya's last post prompted us to read through this whole thread, we were surprised at all the content. On further examination of the links presented, I have to unfortunately inform Ilya that they are all real, they do all exist, right down to the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) report that actually mentions him, Ilya Panoitov, when discussing the findings of the $11 million MexBank Fraud case by it's owner Gary McDuff through their Ponzi scheme.

So, unless he can find a way to prove that these pieces of public information are in fact all lies, his claim of suffering public slandering and personal harm are just hearsay, legally he does not have afoot to stand on.

I am more than persuaded that MexBank and it's employees put sentiment aside when targeting their victims.

Good luck to all involved

Hello Fingers,

The sentiment of our last post was "long term relationship due to professionalism", the term or word "friends" was not mentioned. You are perhaps talking from a personal experience.

Reading Ilya's last post prompted us to read through this whole thread, we were surprised at all the content. On further examination of the links presented, I have to unfortunately inform Ilya that they are all real, they do all exist, right down to the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) report that actually mentions him, Ilya Panoitov, when discussing the findings of the $11 million MexBank Fraud case by it's owner Gary McDuff through their Ponzi scheme.

So, unless he can find a way to prove that these pieces of public information are in fact all lies, his claim of suffering public slandering and personal harm are just hearsay, legally he does not have afoot to stand on.

I am more than persuaded that MexBank and it's employees put sentiment aside when targeting their victims.

I cant wait for the Swiss to wrap up their investigation.The suspense is killing me!

I like ACM a lot but to be honest, I would also like the chance to use the MT4 through them as well, a combination of this broker and the MetaTrader would be awesome. Perhaps someone there can invent one!!

Spreads are very good and slippage almost non-existant, as for their mobile trader, I use the hell out of it when I travel.

MexBank Scam Victims

Hello Fingers,

Hello, you've got to go to the Scam Alerts Folder of this forum and read about all the victims that lost money with Mexbank, MBFX and cried for justice !!

Hello, you've got to go to the Scam Alerts Folder of this forum and read about all the victims that lost money with Mexbank, MBFX and cried for justice !!

Yes Lawman, I did what you say and had a look and this has been going on for a very long time, it looks like the clients had no idea where their money was being invested/traded, that the promissed return was even higher than Madoff's 18%! How greedy or stupid you heve to be to fall for this incredulous lie?

Was FPA never asked to intervene?

Back