• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
dear every one, I think that all this is going to far now on these forum. i think is better to wait to see what the investigation result is to be. pepole are getting to violent and incosidaret, it is not good, we all love this FX very much, I not wanting to make bad friends on FPA, i will not do this one anymore it is become very depressing.

We wish every body good luck with the trading, FPA keep to send the good Crazy cat stuff to us, we love you!

FPA, I think that if Katalin Kovacs has found some information it is only fair that this is permitted to be placed on this forum thread. I thinks that if you present your website as neutral, then it is fair to put all members information up. We are all interested to see what this is. For your image it would be a correct action to take, or the reputation of FPA being biased that we read will be renforced, especially regarding this subject. Come on FPA, show us that you are fair, put on Katalins post! :)

Posts with external links typically end up in a moderation queue and might take a day or so to appear. ALL posts in this thread have been approved. If something is missing, please repost it and I will try to make sure it gets approved quickly.

Currently, there are a number of other news links that have been submitted to the reviews. When they are checked out to make sure the links are valid, they will be added in the review thread and also in the forums threads.

Never experienced a problem with ACM

Hello, I came here to inform people that I am one of the ACM happy clients. The service I been getting from the start has always been top notch, honestly nothing serious at all for me complain about now, before it was the funding limitation that put a damper, but now that I have been able to fund with a C/C I am happy. That's all.

ACM - Assets arrested yet? Is comming.

ACM - Assets arrested yet? Is comming.:shocked:

Next week I will start to post additional screenshots from ACM dealing desk,

some off them with ACM Logo,

for public to review and analyze, are they was

created by FotoShop or REAL ACM DEALING DESK,

how dealers shift market price in ACM favor, and how they can jenerate Margin Call on a dead market,

because 90% trades is on ACM books, and they did not clear thru STP

without banking licence.

I will post - You decide. :D

Fair deal?

Last edited:
Jaw hit the floor surprised!!

Wow wow weee! What have I stumbled into here, a full scale war? Phew, sweet Jesus and Mary,what y'all like! Listen, for what it's worth, I am an ACM client, have been for quite some time now, and I am still with them because I am content. Never have I heard, seen or even smelt any of what y'all talking about, trust me, I would be somewhere else.

All Good for Me.

Ok, new to this site and I think I screwed up with my first posting attempt :unhappy:!

Like I was saying, Wow wee! This looks like trench warfare, surprised not to see blood splattered all over the pages!!

Now don't go all kamikaze on me guys but for what it's worth I've been with ACM for quite a while now and these negative comments really surprise me. Had I even had the slightest inkling then trust me, I would be with someone else. I am more than content with their services and and the trading conditions they offer me.

ACM - Assets arrested yet? Is comming very very soon.

What is interesting all positive review about ACM is posted by new members

of FPA, looks like all this jenerated simply by ACM:embarrassed:

What ACM can tell us about

SOLUREX, Canadian IB broker:D,

how successfull business was done to bring rebates to CANADA, how many

clients was signed up under Solurex?, are they know anything about

SOLUREX?

Ilya, how right you are, these positive postings have been generated, by the great ACM service!

I came here to vent my anger on the new NFA Compliance Rule 2-43 which has killed of hedging in the US. I was going to snigger at all those who don't have a European account, and that I was going to tell them of the advantages of trading through ACM AND the possibility to Hedge too., Hey....I just did!

Honor us with a serious answer please.

Hello Mr. Ilya, I want to keep this clean and civilized, please try to do the same. We would like to know why you have not yet commented on the post that mentions the SEC lawsuit of MexBank and it's affiliates, the one that clearly has your name in the report as the owner of the MexBank promoting website, the SEC report that clearly shows a link from fraud to your name. Do you have a comment to make?

Ilya, how right you are, these positive postings have been generated, by the great ACM service!

I came here to vent my anger on the new NFA Compliance Rule 2-43 which has killed of hedging in the US. I was going to snigger at all those who don't have a European account, and that I was going to tell them of the advantages of trading through ACM AND the possibility to Hedge too., Hey....I just did!

Feels good to get Pay Check on money generated by ACM Fraudulent Platform?

Will not last for long. Prepare your self to get a new job.

#############################################################################

Anyone who has previously problems with ACM and want to recover lost money, may contact me.

Last edited:
Back