Accentforex & PAMM scams

Watch all you want kid, there’s a reason over 2500 people trade with our software and education.
You must be young.
Good luck kid.

So you want to go there? ok then

Discussion is discussion, but your personal rudeness or insults shows YOU who has own purposes here.
Maybe you are here to advertise your software?

In this case I've read on the Internet about your useless system and the wasted money of many people.
Taking this, I can assume that any noob understands Forex more than you, based on your "adult posts"
(I didn't want to start this and spoke on the topic, but you started it)
I'm 41 fyi

To everyone:
My important questions are being deliberately ignored. Think why?

Last edited:

Discussion is discussion, but your personal rudeness or insults shows YOU who has own purposes here.

In this case I've read on the Internet about your useless system and the wasted money of many people.
Taking this, I can assume that any noob understands Forex more than you, based on your "adult posts"
I'm 41 fyi

To everyone:

41 years and not able to spot a repeating scam, please unplug your internet before you get scammed yourself.

best of luck !

I'm 41 fyi

To everyone:
I subscribe to your point of view, the discussion cannot be turned into abusive. Let's respect each other and use the power of information and arguments.

• 4 Massive exit scams in 3 years from the same PAMM broker.
  • Now 5th scam running with identical historical fraud.
  • 2000 lots/200m EURUSD long positions for 20 avg pips profit.
  • Trades appearing magically on myfxbook, only after being closed.

Yep sounds legit, nothing to see here boys just move along.

View attachment 55864

This really got me, "Trades appearing magically on myfxbook, only after being closed." Even I am a noob and understand that a trader would not want someone to simply follow their trades by watching them live. I mean that way you could keep all the profits for yourself. You get the information afterwards so you can't follow. Does this just make sense...

Also I can understand why someone would be live all the time. If I trading like him I would have a dedicated PC or Server just for trading so yes it would be online all the time.

It seems to me that you are just trying to discredit the firm. Which isn't cool.

It seems to me that you are just trying to discredit the firm. Which isn't cool.

Literally, millions of dollars have been scammed over several years through this exact PAMM brokerage, using fake profiles to simulate trading while running a ponzi scam.

This has played out identically to what you are seeing now, multiple times, over several years.
It always ends the same way, and it will again.

I find it strange with all these anonymous profiles questioning, why we are asking questions?

Why would we be asking questions???

Perhaps it's because this brokerage has stolen money from people over several years with this exact ongoing scam.

Unlike the collaborators of this scam in this thread, we recognize this ongoing scam has played out 4 times before with no consequences for anyone except investors who lost money through a fraudulent backloaded MT4 account.

You should all be ashamed of yourself contributing to this scam, and defending a brokerage that has scammed millions of dollars.

Oh well, these scammers are creating separate accounts again. :D:rolleyes:

Attachments

• lm1.png
    lm1.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 14
  • li.png
    li.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 14
Lol so you are calling me a scammer? I am a noob and trying to understand everything so ... the other screen shot does raise questions but to just call me out with no proof with well kinda well... you know.
I did see on the Accentforex that you can follow someone if you ask them personally so I was wrong about that.

To be clear I don't know if they are legit or a scam it would be better to have real client feed back.

Ok after rereading a lot of the posts, I do question how many people have read the Pamm Agreement. I do seriously question some things. Please note below in quotes has not be rewriten and was copied directly from the Pamm-Agreement.

"5.4. When Investor send a request to the Broker for withdraw funds from the PAMM-Account,
the Investor's responsibility to ensure that the amount available for
withdrawal (because it includes funds by many users). Otherwise Broker may
reject such a request."

The red flag for me is there is no mention or term to define "users" One would assume other investors but legally that doesn't look good. They clearly defined investor and client.

"2.1. Unless indicated to the contrary, the terms used in the PAMM terms Offer from the list below will have the following meanings and may be used both as in singular as plural.
a) Investor means Client who invested funds to one or more PAMM-accounts;
b) PAMM-Manager is Customer under the control of which is one or more PAMM- Accounts;"

No mention of users. The document as a whole does look questionable.

Also; 10.1 a) "the Broker does not have opportunities to fully verify the degree of professionalism and experience of PAMM-Managers, respectively it is possible that the skills and knowledge of PAMM-Manager to manage the PAMM-Account may not be enough."

Which make sense and also why you see such recklessness. But are you guys saying Jordan is part of Accentforex or that he just didn't follow is 10% risk like he was stated?

Lol so you are calling me a scammer?
Nope. It just was looking like that because a lot of scammers have the same behavior these days, creating new accounts over and over again, just to hail a system somewhere on the forums. 1 new account and just 1 positive (or weird) post. That's what it was looking like at first sight. So, sorry.

The other screenshot is from LinkedIn. It's really weird that there exists one or more Anthony Rizals in Indonesia (this broker has an "office" there aswell), but the original "PAMM manager" is from Canada and has the same name. lol

Also from another thread about this "PAMM manager" where you can clearly see his Ontario number but an Israeli bank account number, bells must be ringing: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/anthonywins-scam.65213/post-371314

Also this one here is funny... 1 account, 1 post, a complete stranger advertising for the same PAMM (scam): https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...vice-registered-track-record-from-2015.61663/

And now this:
open.png
Didn't they say that "open trades" are not shown within 24h? Haha, scammers gonna scam.
Also, they had 30 deposits (all between $1.5k and $40k) at the exact same time and date, like wtf? https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AnthonyWins/anthony-wins/2743953

Last edited:
Back