Accentforex & PAMM scams

You didn't even read all those 16 pages of this SCAM-thread here, didn't you?

Oh, I have read.
The "scam evidence" is that this broker has offices in Vanuatu and Indonesia only, but his service time is only in the European time zone
Do you know that brokers offices time and brokers terminal time can be different?
Or do you think if brokers have offices all over the world, they should also have many terminals that work at different times?
Or maybe any broker takes one time (terminal time) and works at this time? I have traded with different brokers and I know this. Why don't you?

For you it's not an evidence enough, if a closed trade suddenly appears on the trading history, after there was no opened trade shown right before the closed trade appeared?

Of course that would be evidence enough for me.
Where is this evidence? I didn't see it

So far, I've only seen some questions from people who do not see an open trade. It is not clear to me yet, where was the open trade? by investor password? on the website you linked to?
Show me where the trade appeared, which didn't exist before, and I will personally go and check, and if you are right, I will personally write I am wrong.
If this is true why just 1 user mentioned it? Where the rest ones claims about it?
Did you go to ask the broker about?
What did the broker answer to you? And how did they explain your screenshot?

You still got me wrong with that one point. The "scam evidence" is that this broker has offices in Vanuatu and Indonesia only, but his service time is only in the European time zone, while the PAMM trader is from Canada but also always online when the "broker team" is online aswell. You don't smell anything fishy here?

For you it's not an evidence enough, if a closed trade suddenly appears on the trading history, after there was no opened trade shown right before the closed trade appeared? Wow, you must be completely blind if this is not evidence enough that something fishy is going on here with this particular broker.

You didn't even read all those 16 pages of this SCAM-thread here, didn't you?

It's such a strange fight @Stark is picking when there have been continuous scams with this broker for the past years, playing out EXACTLY like this.

Strange indeed.

It's such a strange fight @Stark is picking when there have been continuous scams with this broker for the past years, playing out EXACTLY like this.

Strange indeed.

I don't see it as a fight here. I just see that this guy has no experience and/or has maybe some money invested on this broker/PAMM aswell and doesn't want to see the fishy things going on with it.

I'm skeptical about pamms, mams at all. I believe everyone needs to trade only by yourself. But it doesn't prevent many traders from trading there and attracting investors.

That's the only right thing he posted here in this thread.

Of course that would be evidence enough for me.
Where is this evidence? I didn't see it

So far, I've only seen some questions from people who do not see an open trade. It is not clear to me yet, where was the open trade? by investor password? on the website you linked to?
As said before, you don't read whole texts. You just read half instead of whole sentences. Read the whole Scam-thread here again, and have a look on all the links and screenshots being posted, and maybe finally you will also understand.

Show me where the trade appeared, which didn't exist before, and I will personally go and check, and if you are right, I will personally write I am wrong.
If this is true why just 1 user mentioned it? Where the rest ones claims about it?
I've seen it with my own eyes. That's evidence enough for me. And I see people asking that PAMM manager about same stuff. That's even a proof for me what I've seen with my own eyes. Sorry, that I don't always watch all the forums and PAMM pages and video-record them with my computer or smartphone all the time.
But if you want you can have a look for yourself how this thing happened, I will explain you step by step:
1. I was watching this particular thread about the PAMM managers Accent-Forex account.
2. After I saw the user "theserv" was asking why the account wasn't updated for a week, I went to the PAMM manager's system page.
3. While having a look on the system page I saw it was already updated 2h before the user asked about the update. So I wondered, and reloaded the page.. and boom, the page was suddenly updated again and the GBPCAD trade appeared on the trading history list:
gbpcad.png
But: there was no opened trade before on the "open trades" subpage. How is it possible that no opened trade being shown from the 6th of July when a user was asking on 7th of July and the Myfxbook-update was already done on 7th of July aswell (2h before the 2nd update)? Usually you can see open trades on his system page (actually it shows a "(0)"), so no trades are running at the moment. You'd also wonder if now the system would be updated and a new entry on his history would be added. Usually Myfxbook is updating the system pages automatically as soon as a new trade is opened or closed. You can also do that manually, but you can't prevent Myfxbook to do it automatically. I have also some system pages over there and know what I'm talking about.
4. I've been in contact with Myfxbook, they even blocked a message of mine after I wanted to do a post about this thing on another general thread. Here's the original message/post they blocked in their email:
mfxb.png
It's even kinda funny that Myfxbook can "recalculate" results on system pages which are directly connected to the MT-accounts via investor passwords (for verification purposes) and usually show real results all the time being updated automatically.

Lol. Even now there are new results being added to that PAMM account. Yesterday there was no trade opened, and now it was updated with 4 (!) new trades from yesterday?
Have a look on his system page! It says "0" opened trades, but in a few seconds or minutes they'll update it in their trading history aswell:
mfxb2.pngHe said he's blocking the "opened trades", but it's not set to private, it's official, his opened trades need to be shown there at some point, because as said above it's updating automatically.

Attachments

• mfxb2.png
    mfxb2.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 4
No LOL, it's You don't get it.
And you didn't google it so as not to look unwise.
You could even go to support MT4, but I suppose you were too lazy.

!!! THIS IS NOT "200 lots traded in the closing candle"
Volume in MT4 terminal is just amount of ticks which incame to form the bar.
And so THIS IS 200 ticks of price change or TICKS on GBPJPY (according to your digits) !!!
Yes, that's true. I want to clarify your statement about volume indicator. It is not possible to see volumes in the forex market by simply setting an indicator. It would be too easy to make money on forex. It is strange that someone does not know this.
I follow the correspondence here and want to find out too. I think that much things that has been written here can be as incorrect as the statement about Volume by BFT_Asger

In so far as this thread is about the broker, so it should be clarified from the broker firstly. These questions are right, imho.

I hope I could be helpful here and will follow it further.

He said he's blocking the "opened trades", but it's not set to private, it's official, his opened trades need to be shown there at some point, because as said above it's updating automatically.
Usually Myfxbook is updating the system pages automatically as soon as a new trade is opened or closed. You can also do that manually, but you can't prevent Myfxbook to do it automatically. I have also some system pages over there and know what I'm talking about.
results on system pages which are directly connected to the MT-accounts via investor passwords (for verification purposes) and usually show real results all the time being updated automatically.

You're wrong here friend.
Myfxbook answered you correctly. They are really automatically connected by investor password, you wrote it yourself. But they dont have direct access, as with the trader’s password. From my experience I know when I changed the investor password, their system cannot connect, password doesnt match. To update history of my trades, I had to enter a new password there again and do an update.

You can ask any skilled trader who has a myfxbook with trading account there. Check it yourself and you'll see with your own eyes.

Go change the investor password, then open trades after some time and these trades wont be visible in "Open trades" just as your closed trades wont be visible in "History"

So that
"but you can't prevent Myfxbook to do it automatically. I have also some system pages over there and know what I'm talking about "
is untrue

You're wrong here friend.
Myfxbook answered you correctly. They are really automatically connected by investor password, you wrote it yourself. But they dont have direct access, as with the trader’s password. From my experience I know when I changed the investor password, their system cannot connect, password doesnt match. To update history of my trades, I had to enter a new password there again and do an update.

You can ask any skilled trader who has a myfxbook with trading account there. Check it yourself and you'll see with your own eyes.

Go change the investor password, then open trades after some time and these trades wont be visible in "Open trades" just as your closed trades wont be visible in "History"

So that
"but you can't prevent Myfxbook to do it automatically. I have also some system pages over there and know what I'm talking about "
is untrue

You got me wrong. I already know about this...
But: vf.png

If he'd always change the password (he'd need to change it all the time when updating the system) there would be an error shown on the verification of his system. But there never was an error, so his account is always directly connected to Myfxbook.

And: you're also not reading the whole text like the other user here...
Because I said also on his PAMM page on AccentForex there were no open trades yesterday. So, where came these 4 closed trades from yesterday from? I'm not the only guy asking him such stuff recently, where we don't get any real answer from this PAMM trader...
af.png

Btw.: yesterday (taking his trading history into account) he had 2000 (!) lots in EURUSD opened at the same time (between 16.09-17:05). I didn't see them opened anywhere. And which retail-broker is allowing such things to even happen? I don't know anyone.
Question: Would you ever give a foreign PAMM trader 200 million USD (2.000lot x 100.000USD) credit to trade with it on a very volatile exchange market?

Last edited:
You got me wrong. I already know about this...
But: View attachment 55801

If he'd always change the password (he'd need to change it all the time when updating the system) there would be an error shown on the verification of his system. But there never was an error, so his account is always directly connected to Myfxbook.

I know about trading privileges verification too, because i did it.
don’t you know this needs to be done only 1 time? This is necessary for myfxbook to understand the account is uploaded by the one who is trading on it, and not by a third person who uploads the account by investor password (and it happens very often).
It has nothing to do with the investor password and if you change the password your trading privileges wont change, you can check it yourself if you have an account there.

I know about trading privileges verification too, because i did it.
don’t you know this needs to be done only 1 time? This is necessary for myfxbook to understand the account is uploaded by the one who is trading on it, and not by a third person who uploads the account by investor password (and it happens very often).
It has nothing to do with the investor password and if you change the password your trading privileges wont change, you can check it yourself if you have an account there.

I checked a few times, mate. My systems always got into this:
tp.png
As soon as you update it manually (so preventing myfxbook from updating your system automatically).

And still: You can't read whole texts/posts, or? Same like the other guy. :rolleyes:

I checked a few times, mate. My systems always got into this:
View attachment 55803
As soon as you update it manually (so preventing myfxbook from updating your system automatically).

And still: You can't read whole texts/posts, or? Same like the other guy. :rolleyes:
I read it friend. I just say from my own experience. You say right : "My systems always got into this", it's your system. Myfxbook has several ways to upload yuor system
mfb.jpg

and it's really matter I know it from different people.
I chose the Auto Update. Perhaps you have chosen another option or maybe there is a fundamental difference between MT5 and MT4.
I had an MT4 account.
When I changed password in my terminal, my trading privileges didnt change. I returned the old password by which myfxbook was connected and did an update.
Try not to change the investor password on myfxbook but only in your MT terminal, open trades and you will see that myfxbook cannot see your open trades without connection by password, it is not trader's password, noone can have direct connection without trader's password.
After trading return the same password (that myfxbook has) and do an update (without changing the investor password on myfxbook website)

I dont know what you are doing, but I didnt get any error.
And that means it can be different, friend
This is just my 2 cents

Back