Accentforex & PAMM scams

You are correct, except for the fact we are just talking about the markets and orders on your platform and not the entire forex market.

So I checked your server logs for the butinex that Anthony trade on. Along with tick prices and traded volume, there’s no way Anthony executed that last 800lot volume trade on GBPJPY 10th or 11th July 2020.

the volumes, entries and spreads required for
such order simply don’t align.

finally there’s complete evidence of the backloaded trades being loaded into Anthony’s account.

Same goes for the other orders, I’ve video recorded all and evidence will be uploaded.

Whatever Ponzi scam you are running, its
Coming to an end.

I didnt get your "your platform", "your server logs" etc.
I just gave my 2 cents for lots.

I didnt get your "your platform", "your server logs" etc.
I just gave my 2 cents for lots.

Sorry, i was on mobile and thought it was AccentForex replying.
Never the less, there's a big difference between the entire forex and a single broker and their liquidity.

Yep, you can even see people asking for that last trade and the timezones on his AccentForex PAMM page https://my.accentforex.com/pammDetailInfo/305327?setLng=en:
View attachment 55721

I already recognized this while reading through the myfxbook forums, when someone asked why there was no trade for more than a week, and all of a sudden (after his question) a new closed trade was updated to the trading history, without any trade being opened before.

Also this one is a nice read from the myfxbook forums https://www.myfxbook.com/community/...y-wins/1670774,41#?pt=2&p=39&ts=400&o=1670774:
View attachment 55723
This is good work, as the lot sizes increases the scam will come to an end quicker.

Absolutely no way this trade was filled on this wick with 800 lots., when 745 lots was traded and only 200 lot during this minute and 200 lots on next 12:45, where it breached the entry price meaning he was fully filled 800 lots on complete 400 lots volume.

It's a scam 100%

1594818456007.png
1594818621089.png

This is the most obvious scam with KNOWN history, and you still defending them.
First of all I'm not defending anyone.
Secondly, I’m just wondering if I’m the only one here who at least understands something in trading?
One "experienced" trader is surprised that trader doesn't sleep at night (as scam evidence), the second is the same "experienced" post that 800 lots should move the market.

Absolutely no way this trade was filled on this wick with 800 lots., when 745 lots was traded and only 200 lot during this minute and 200 lots on next 12:45, where it breached the entry price meaning he was fully filled 800 lots on complete 400 lots volume.

Where did you get the information about the number of lots "was traded" from?
What "BreakFreeTrading" can you offer if you don’t even know what volumes show in the client terminal? This is not the stock market and chart doesn't apply to lots. You can google it fyi.

And "experienced" trader marco_mmbiz still likes these images that do not contain any useful information (again, as evidence)

And the strangest thing for me is that on such a forum as this one with so many really experienced traders, they all silently read these so-called proofs, some unclear absolutely not informative diagrams and pictures.
Really guys?

I am always ready to admit I was wrong on any matter, but it really should be evidence. Not just rumors or slander

First of all I'm not defending anyone.
Secondly, I’m just wondering if I’m the only one here who at least understands something in trading?
One "experienced" trader is surprised that trader doesn't sleep at night (as scam evidence), the second is the same "experienced" post that 800 lots should move the market.

Where did you get the information about the number of lots "was traded" from?
What "BreakFreeTrading" can you offer if you don’t even know what volumes show in the client terminal? This is not the stock market and chart doesn't apply to lots. You can google it fyi.

And "experienced" trader marco_mmbiz still likes these images that do not contain any useful information (again, as evidence)

Once again you go for passive aggressive attacks on users in this thread, this time mentioning my company.

Makes me wonder what role you have in their scam, maybe it will come to light once this PAMM scam unravels once again.

800 lots on GBPJPY in a single order is indeed a massive order that will move the market ON THE PARTICULAR BROKERS MARKET, NOT THE ENTIRE MARKET INCLUDING ALL OTHER BROKERS.

Do you understand the difference between a single market traded on one broker and then the confluence between brokers and liquidity pools?

Volume shown in my screenshot is the “truth” for what happened in the market ON ACCENTFOREX server during this time, assuming no manipulation.

There’s good chance that volume is faked too, but at least they should have faked it HIGHER so it matches with the narrative that their platform and liquidity allows for a 800 lot trade to be filled on a wick - so lol you don’t understand this.

You don’t get a 800 lot trade filled on a WICK with only 200 lots traded in the closing candle.

Not a single professional trader would execute such large order with a single broker with this low volume.

A professional trader would scale the position in across multiple liquidity providers for the best spread, price and most important; liquidity to get out of the position without losing profits to slippage.

Last edited:
Once again you go for passive aggressive attacks on users in this thread, this time mentioning my company.
Once again I'm not attacking users here. I'm raising right questions here. Because if someone does not understands the trading or the Market at least what he says himself, how can this person judge something or someone? And it's you attacking me now lol
If I wanted to attack someone, then I would not be talking about what you post here, but about your other posts and that you are accused as scam by other users of this forum.
But this does not apply to the topic, so whoever is interested will find and read

800 lots on GBPJPY in a single order is indeed a massive order that will move the market ON THE PARTICULAR BROKERS MARKET, NOT THE ENTIRE MARKET INCLUDING ALL OTHER BROKERS.

Do you understand the difference between a single market traded on one broker and then the confluence between brokers and liquidity pools?
Yes, I do understand. Do you?
I also do understand if there was THE PARTICULAR BROKERS MARKET, and NOT THE ENTIRE MARKET INCLUDING ALL OTHER BROKERS, then the quotes in this case in these so-called different markets would be different.
Do you have any evidence that Accentforex quotes differ from the rest of the Forex market? or at least from any other broker (choose the one you trust) to proove your words
If you are talking about B book suspicion, then you need to be more informative and not talk about any markets.
The market is one (Forex Market) and quotes are the same everywhere more or less, and so charts and diagrams, indicators for every broker terminal are more or less the same (MT4 settings are standard)

You don’t get a 800 lot trade filled on a WICK with only 200 lots traded in the closing candle.
No LOL, it's You don't get it.
And you didn't google it so as not to look unwise.
You could even go to support MT4, but I suppose you were too lazy.

!!! THIS IS NOT "200 lots traded in the closing candle"
Volume in MT4 terminal is just amount of ticks which incame to form the bar.
And so THIS IS 200 ticks of price change or TICKS on GBPJPY (according to your digits) !!!

I repeat
I am always ready to admit I was wrong on any matter, but it really should be evidence. Not just rumors or slander.

One "experienced" trader is surprised that trader doesn't sleep at night (as scam evidence)
You still got me wrong with that one point. The "scam evidence" is that this broker has offices in Vanuatu and Indonesia only, but his service time is only in the European time zone, while the PAMM trader is from Canada but also always online when the "broker team" is online aswell. You don't smell anything fishy here?

For you it's not an evidence enough, if a closed trade suddenly appears on the trading history, after there was no opened trade shown right before the closed trade appeared? Wow, you must be completely blind if this is not evidence enough that something fishy is going on here with this particular broker.

You didn't even read all those 16 pages of this SCAM-thread here, didn't you?

Back