Accentforex & PAMM scams

@acertablet
Hello.

AccentForex Broker has more than 10 years history, cooperates with reputable banks, reputable payment systems.
AccentForex Broker has financial regulation (VFSC) in the country of registration.
If you have specific complaints as a client, we are ready to discuss this publicly.
Thank you.

Regards,
AccentForex Team

simple, youtube & facebook live stream from your server which liquidity provider/"reputable bank" you are connected. picture will not be accepted

simple, youtube & facebook live stream from your server which liquidity provider/"reputable bank" you are connected. picture will not be accepted

You are welcome to register with our company.
In this case, you will see the trading MT4 server Live and get answers about banks and to other questions you are interested in.

Best regards,
AccentForex Team

SO I have been curious about Anthony wins. I do find it suspicious that all of his social media (webpage, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, AccentForex, Myfxbook) show limited info about him. All using the same photo and not really having much history about him, just repeating the exact same thing over multiple areas.

It is also concerning that he has joined Accent Forex when even the some of the biggest and most reputable Forex Brokers offer PAMM services with more appealing spreads and commissions. I also find it interesting that he doesnt utilize any other copy services such as MQL5 or signal start. If he were interested in making cash why would he open up to as many avenues as possible like folks such as Gary Comey from Blackwave?

One thing I find curious is that when I downloaded the Accent Forex MT4 and logged into the Live account, they have minimal Symbols in Market Watch, and No Forex Pairs to trade. If i am opening a Live MT4 Forex Account, why am I unable to trade Forex? See attached. I not only think Anthonywins aka tonywints aka Anthony Rizal is a scam, Im beginning to believe AccentForex may also be a scam.

First, dennis, jordan and now anthony... will be collapsed soon

As I understand you took them from the first page of this pamm rating, in this case, here are some names. marcellus, gbp55074, grandtrade, lukas, mfin etc.

I'm quoting my own message posted a year ago. As I can see nothing has changed since then.
All names are the same, prediction 0%

Now we know that this "AnthonyWins"-stuff is a scam too. He didn't react to my post, instead he blocked me, after I posted some real concerning stuff about his system on Myfxbook (see attached screenshots).

If he'd be a real professional he would just not do/post things like he's actually doing: https://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/anthony-wins/1670774,39

Attachments

• mmb.png
    mmb.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 19
  • aw.png
    aw.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 19
It's definitely a broker-scam. If Anthony would really be a "Canadian pro-trader", like he's telling everyone on LinkedIn, then why he's using a UTC+2 working "broker" with "offices" in Vanuatu and Indonesia?
wt.png

His myfxbook-profile seems to be always online (no matter when I have a look on myfxbook, his profile is always online (this is no error, they are pretty accurate in showing profiles being online)), but in UTC+2 it's 8:45am now and in Canada it's UTC-4, so 02:45am now. Yesterday he sent me a private message at around 06:45am UTC-4, so 12:45am UTC+2. Weird, isn't it?
ol.png

Does this "guy" ever sleep? Or is his profile just one of AccentForex' own profiles to scam people, like with the other profiles before? Ask yourself.

His myfxbook-profile seems to be always online (no matter when I have a look on myfxbook, his profile is always online (this is no error, they are pretty accurate in showing profiles being online)), but in UTC+2 it's 8:45am now and in Canada it's UTC-4, so 02:45am now. Yesterday he sent me a private message at around 06:45am UTC-4, so 12:45am UTC+2. Weird, isn't it?
Hey man,
I can understand when people are dissatisfied with the broker, I can even understand who lost money and wrote opinion.

But I can't understand what is your issue here? You are too active, which is more suspicious.
The fact that the trader doesn't sleep and all the time online is more likely NOT "weird". Your arguments only raise questions than answers to be honest.

I think you messed up the threads, but if you’re already talking about it, then I have a question.
Have you ever traded real money? Do you know that Euro session is from 2 am to 11 am in GMT-4?
Speak to the point and give real proofs or don't speak nonsense. Those Newbies ...

Good morning! (Sun is just about to come out here.)

But I can't understand what is your issue here?
I just like to warn other people about possible scams (during my free time), trying to help these people how they can find out about such scams and/or avoid being scammed. That's what this part of the forum is made for. Do you have a problem with that?

You are too active, which is more suspicious.
You actually have more posts in this specific thread than I have.

Your arguments only raise questions than answers to be honest.
Nope. Look on the already posted proof/answers.

Have you ever traded real money?
Why are you asking such questions here? It has nothing to do with this thread.
But okay: Yes, a few years already. It's one part of my income. (I'm self-employed btw.)

Do you know that Euro session is from 2 am to 11 am in GMT-4?
No pro-trader is ever online in different time zones (during different trading sessions) all the time. Only if he's living in that time zone or his EA is in that time zone trading that specific session (and needs to be fixed, for example). But in this case there's no EA and the trader says he's from Canada (just have a look on his LinkedIn-profile). So, concerning "Euro trading sessions" it is a yes for the "broker's working hours" but a no for this "PAMM-trader".

Speak to the point and give real proofs or don't speak nonsense. Those Newbies ...
I already did, incl. proofs. It seems you just like to disgrace other people instead of helping them. Unprofessional. (I'm not a "newbie" btw., but you probably know that.)
(It seems you just want me to be quiet about something.)

P.S.: I won't discuss this anymore as everything is already said. "Newbie" investors and/or traders can do their own research now with all the given aspects.
I wish you all a nice weekend!

I think you messed up the threads, but if you’re already talking about it, then I have a question.
Have you ever traded real money? Do you know that Euro session is from 2 am to 11 am in GMT-4?
Hey mate, Please keep on topic. This discussion is about ongoing and well known AccentForex scams. marco's trading abilities/style nothing to do with the topic, does it?

Since however, I see you have big interest in other people's trading. i.e. anyone other than AnthonyWins, then perhaps you'd like to be giving us all your thoughts about prior AccentForex scammers such as DenT, Jordan, and George@dow. Look on the bright side, at least that's going to be related to the topic, isn't it?

Or perhaps you'd prefer to discuss your motivations for trying to divert this thread from the topic? Probably not, I guess...

TLDR - keep ot or stfu.

they are not able to give proper answer about my question, dont use accentforex & doesnt seem like genuine broker at the moment

Back