Accentforex & PAMM scams

AccentForex Team kindly reminds you to be attentive to false accusations and unconfirmed information.
Any statement must be supported by proof.
Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
AccentForex Team
10 years of payouts

AccentForex Team kindly reminds you to be attentive to false accusations and unconfirmed information.
Any statement must be supported by proof.
Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
AccentForex Team
10 years of payouts

@AccentForex Team

Every single day your "Anthony" is adding our members to his telegram, without consent, trying to lure money out of them.

He uses multiple accounts to create an illusion that people are profiting from his trading, while it's the same guy behind all accounts.

They literally type the same way, all 30+ accounts.

See attached screenshots.
One is when he's active and chatting with himself and deleting all comments.

The other is when he's asleep and can't delete comments.

Stop the harassment @AccentForex Team.
If you fail to do so, we will close your brokerage through all means necessary.

Screenshot_20200504-195553.jpgIMG_20200504_200558_477.jpg

SO I have been curious about Anthony wins. I do find it suspicious that all of his social media (webpage, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, AccentForex, Myfxbook) show limited info about him. All using the same photo and not really having much history about him, just repeating the exact same thing over multiple areas.

It is also concerning that he has joined Accent Forex when even the some of the biggest and most reputable Forex Brokers offer PAMM services with more appealing spreads and commissions. I also find it interesting that he doesnt utilize any other copy services such as MQL5 or signal start. If he were interested in making cash why would he open up to as many avenues as possible like folks such as Gary Comey from Blackwave?

One thing I find curious is that when I downloaded the Accent Forex MT4 and logged into the Live account, they have minimal Symbols in Market Watch, and No Forex Pairs to trade. If i am opening a Live MT4 Forex Account, why am I unable to trade Forex? See attached. I not only think Anthonywins aka tonywints aka Anthony Rizal is a scam, Im beginning to believe AccentForex may also be a scam.

Attachments

• CaptureA.PNG
    CaptureA.PNG
    378.9 KB · Views: 25
they're registered in Vanuatu, their website did not mention any relationship with other company. Forex and CFD trading always involved with a liquidity provider company based from either UK, US, JP, SG, HK, etc as these are the main financial trading hub of the world. so its a fake trading company

SO I have been curious about Anthony wins. I do find it suspicious that all of his social media (webpage, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, AccentForex, Myfxbook) show limited info about him. All using the same photo and not really having much history about him, just repeating the exact same thing over multiple areas.

It is also concerning that he has joined Accent Forex when even the some of the biggest and most reputable Forex Brokers offer PAMM services with more appealing spreads and commissions. I also find it interesting that he doesnt utilize any other copy services such as MQL5 or signal start. If he were interested in making cash why would he open up to as many avenues as possible like folks such as Gary Comey from Blackwave?

One thing I find curious is that when I downloaded the Accent Forex MT4 and logged into the Live account, they have minimal Symbols in Market Watch, and No Forex Pairs to trade. If i am opening a Live MT4 Forex Account, why am I unable to trade Forex? See attached. I not only think Anthonywins aka tonywints aka Anthony Rizal is a scam, Im beginning to believe AccentForex may also be a scam.

Did you right-click on Market Watch window and choose "Show All" ?

Recent case - PAMM manager Jordan made more than $2millions loss from 3 GBP/USD trades. As the results, investors are unhappy because the manager did not stick to the rule of stop loss and 10% risk per trade.

Last week for the trading session from 23/9 to 29/9, Jordan made huge losses and investors were panic. However, Jordan had successful recovered 80% of the losses on Thursday (28/9/2017). However, he placed another two trades on Friday (29/9) and there were floating loss which he intended not to close at loss to meet trading session ends.

He made request from broker to extend the trading session to another week (i.e. till 6/10/2017) and broker accepted his request. Because of this extension, withdrawals made for that trading session were not able to process and continued to the trading session.

Yesterday (3/10/2017), the account was on margin call and more than $2millions funds were loss. Investors suffered more than 95% loss in funds.

In short, Jordan and the broker both are the same person to scam investors. The trading results of Jordan were perfect with average return of 10-15% per month with not more than 20% DD. He successfully got attraction from investors and his account attracted more than $2m funds from $400k when he was unknown or famous.

This incident is totally same case as the previous PAMM manager - DenT.

Both DenT and Jordan used the same tactic to scam investors - i.e extended the trading session and the broker allowed such and investors were not able to withdraw.
Personally I wouldnt trust anybody to trade my money, after bad experiences I've had in the past.

@AccentForex Team

Every single day your "Anthony" is adding our members to his telegram, without consent, trying to lure money out of them.

He uses multiple accounts to create an illusion that people are profiting from his trading, while it's the same guy behind all accounts.

They literally type the same way, all 30+ accounts.

See attached screenshots.
One is when he's active and chatting with himself and deleting all comments.

The other is when he's asleep and can't delete comments.

Stop the harassment @AccentForex Team.
If you fail to do so, we will close your brokerage through all means necessary.

View attachment 53371View attachment 53372

@BFT_Asger
Hello,
How does your screenshot relate to the AccentForex Broker?
Is this an AccentForex telegram?
Please note, we do not have telegram channels and telegram channel can be created with any name.

The broker provides only a platform for trading and any independent trader can register an account whether it is a regular trading account or a PAMM account.

Regards,
AccentForex Team

Last edited:
@AccentForex Team

As of 5th May, this is still ongoing.

If actions are continued by tomorrow, we will take action.

If you are our client, you can contact us by email.
We also recommend you openly write your name and trading account number to publicly discuss your claims against AccentForex Broker. If you are not our client, we kindly ask you to stop public accusations that are not supported by any proofs. In this case such accusations are regarded as slander.

Thank you.
AccentForex Team

they're registered in Vanuatu, their website did not mention any relationship with other company. Forex and CFD trading always involved with a liquidity provider company based from either UK, US, JP, SG, HK, etc as these are the main financial trading hub of the world. so its a fake trading company

@acertablet
Hello.

AccentForex Broker has more than 10 years history, cooperates with reputable banks, reputable payment systems.
AccentForex Broker has financial regulation (VFSC) in the country of registration.
If you have specific complaints as a client, we are ready to discuss this publicly.
Thank you.

Regards,
AccentForex Team

Back