• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AcmeHedge.com

General discussions of a financial company
They mean, have you made any money with Acme Hedge?
I want to know as well.

And from the 2nd post ... how is performance share model calculated - for example High Watermark?

See article of Wil Schaarrand 27th November on this service on his website pip investment.....very interesting and even more clear in the end:) Stay away!!

No the article written by him is wrong. How can he say wrong about us without even trying our service. We are managing accounts even with other brokers like ACM and Forex.com and getting good results. Just to gain popularity they write some crap. Its all nonsense. We are doing well and having consistent performance. Since we are based in panama, we chose a broker in panama. But it doesn't mean we cannot trade with other brokers. We request you not to comment without trying our service.

Real results on Acme Hedge

im thinking of opening an account with these guys, can anyone vouch for them

Let me be clear: i am not yet endorsing nor objecting to Acme Hedge.

Been a live account holder for 45 days. Results have been virtually 100% positive, no loosing trade days [I should clarify, I mean no loss on a daily basis, meaning for all hedged trades there was not day with a net loss] YET results are not yet anything comparied to the level advertised on th AGGRESSIVE mode. ... less than 1/2 of that level.

Now that said, I don't think a service which has so far made money and lost none should be vilified. I am not going to judge the results until the six month mark.. I have some level of satisfaction with the service.

I can say the support has been extremely responsive; no complaints yet.

If things continue this way then I will be a happy customer forever.

I will try to remember to post my final results after six months.

Last edited:
Back