Aeon options

I invested with them July of last year and they seem to have no problems. Their customer service is friendly and quick to reply. They have a pretty good withdrawal system. I sign in, request a withdrawal, it deducts money out of my account and 3 business days later I get my money. I am not sure if you are accurate with this company being bad.

How does this sound. AEON places the same 15 minute trade for every customer. If you know market makers you know they will manipulate the market so that every customer would loose. If they didn't they would be bankrupt. Have you ever heard of anyone managing your account for a 15% binary win? Most binary payouts are 70-80% and you do it yourself. Managed accounts are typically 35-50% of profit.

I already asked AEON to get on FPA and you think they would have jumped at the opp. Why doesn't FPA invite them to verify their claims?

Because the FPA has a long-established method of dealing with issues in a way which maximizes the chances of getting the issue resolved. When an issue can't be resolved, then this way of dealing with issues clearly shows multiple failures on the part of the company being complained about. That makes it harder for the company to come back back later and try to offer a believable claim that the FPA was in any way unfair.

Back