• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Agimat-Trading-System.com

General discussions of a financial company
How long have you been using this keith?

Hi James

Please read the first post and this one

"Hello all"

Just a quick note about whats going on since I . . . ."began with Agimat about 2 weeks ago" . . . .

Trying to second guess it is foolish
Takes a lot of trust to let it do it's own thing but it DOES work
The "Uncle Lee" scanner, purchased . . ."a couple of days ago" . . .

That should answer your query

Hope this helps

Cheers

This is the worst EA. STAY AWAY.
I followed all the instructions to the dot from Dennis. Followed all the service providers that he recommended. For 4 months and it was doing great however after a while the trades stayed open longer and longer. I raised this with Dennis he said it was fine, np problem he said the Neural network can handle this.
These trades eventually closed and effectively finished my account. I lost $10k on this EA .The so called neural network didnt compensate at all. I can supply screen shots and emails that have been sent to Dennis. STAY AWAY FROM THIS EA !! NOTHING BUT RUBBISH. Dennis's support was questionable to say the least. Sorry Dennis but you know you were. Blaming the Forex provider that you recommended as an example.

There is no doubt that Dennis Buchholz is a prize scam artist, no argument there. All this "he's such a nice guy" nonsense that gets everyone hooked while he takes off with their hard-earned cash. No repainting of his indicators he says, yet they all repaint. 90% accuracy - seriously? Yeah, looking over this historical repainted data it certainly looks that way. "Neural Network"... give me a break... he copied all that neural network info directly from another website. There's no neural network. All the indicators in the Agimat trading system are copied from free versions available to anyone. He didn't even bother to change the default settings in most of them. He even claims one of his indicators can predict the future...

There's a reason why he hides on the island of Leyte in the Philippines, far away from any authorities that can close him down. He can continue scamming people from around the world with impunity. If he'd tried this in a regulated country, he'd be in prison. Now I'm not going to go into all the details about his scams because pretty much everything he writes is either plagiarized or straight out lies.

Many of you won't listen and will waste their money on his various scam trading programs, and now, even an automated trading EA. He does well by scamming people with little experience, that easily fall for all the bs. You've been warned!

I'd suggest you start second-guessing Agimat because you won't make any money with Agimat, but you already know that because you're another one of Dennis' aliases leaving fake good reviews. Whenever someone complains that they are not making money or losing money (that's everyone), he'll come back in defense of his system by saying they're not using it properly.

Lol agimat is a complete scam, all of the indicators are free elsewhere and the so called Neural Network? Well there isnt any neural network. Also the so called Uncle Lee is a scammer as well

I'd suggest you start second-guessing Agimat because you won't make any money with Agimat, but you already know that because you're another one of Dennis' aliases leaving fake good reviews. Whenever someone complains that they are not making money or losing money (that's everyone), he'll come back in defense of his system by saying they're not using it properly.

I agree it is full of fake reviews. This system is nothing but a scam and Dennis is a complete Liar, anyone who is pretending that their indicator has face Neural networks is a scammer!!

I got the EA free singing up to a broker, in my demo account so far, it's done quite well: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/GodAtum/agimat-ea-demo/3608223

You seem to have some huge draw-downs there!!

This is the worst EA. STAY AWAY.
I followed all the instructions to the dot from Dennis. Followed all the service providers that he recommended. For 4 months and it was doing great however after a while the trades stayed open longer and longer. I raised this with Dennis he said it was fine, np problem he said the Neural network can handle this.
These trades eventually closed and effectively finished my account. I lost $10k on this EA .The so called neural network didnt compensate at all. I can supply screen shots and emails that have been sent to Dennis. STAY AWAY FROM THIS EA !! NOTHING BUT RUBBISH. Dennis's support was questionable to say the least. Sorry Dennis but you know you were. Blaming the Forex provider that you recommended as an example.

I agree.

There is no doubt that Dennis Buchholz is a prize scam artist, no argument there. All this "he's such a nice guy" nonsense that gets everyone hooked while he takes off with their hard-earned cash. No repainting of his indicators he says, yet they all repaint. 90% accuracy - seriously? Yeah, looking over this historical repainted data it certainly looks that way. "Neural Network"... give me a break... he copied all that neural network info directly from another website. There's no neural network. All the indicators in the Agimat trading system are copied from free versions available to anyone. He didn't even bother to change the default settings in most of them. He even claims one of his indicators can predict the future...

There's a reason why he hides on the island of Leyte in the Philippines, far away from any authorities that can close him down. He can continue scamming people from around the world with impunity. If he'd tried this in a regulated country, he'd be in prison. Now I'm not going to go into all the details about his scams because pretty much everything he writes is either plagiarized or straight out lies.

Many of you won't listen and will waste their money on his various scam trading programs, and now, even an automated trading EA. He does well by scamming people with little experience, that easily fall for all the bs. You've been warned!

I would like to invite all "nay-sayers, cynics and doubters" to our FX Tech Group Ltd. office in Hong Kong and have a look on how we work. Also, I can show you around the data center on where our Neural Network Server Farm is located. Simply request an appointment via "contact [at] fx-tech-group.com

over 50% DD doesn't look like what you are promoting on your website. Also can we see the account from 2017, you are live trading since then. This would be the best to see the performance of your EA.

Back