ASTON FOREX - astonmarkets.com WARNING SCAM!!!!

GlennFX1

Private
Greetings all.

I was contacted by a Mr. William Taylor in late November 2013 explaining that my name was brought to his attention and that he would like to offer his services as an account manager with Aston Forex.
I subsequently looked up on the Internet and noted that Aston Trading / Aston Markets appeared to have been around for a while and according to Mr Taylor were expanding the market.
I transferred by credit card amounts totaling $10,000 USD over the following 6 week period where I received a bonus of $4000.00 USD.
A medical problem arose during December and I requested an urgent withdrawal of USD $4000.00 This was done within a 72 hour period so I was reasonably happy with this.
The account flourished and I made arrangements with William Taylor who contacted me on a regular basis that I would like to draw another $3000.00 USD by no later than 29th January 2014. This was promised that it would be done.
Since the 1st February without any funds being transferred I have had to phone William Taylor to ask what is happening and all I am being given is promises that are not fulfilled
I have private contact details which I will submit on request for William Taylor

Another satisfied client. :p Aston is quickly building a reputation here.

Greetings all.

I was contacted by a Mr. William Taylor in late November 2013 explaining that my name was brought to his attention and that he would like to offer his services as an account manager with Aston Forex.
I subsequently looked up on the Internet and noted that Aston Trading / Aston Markets appeared to have been around for a while and according to Mr Taylor were expanding the market.
I transferred by credit card amounts totaling $10,000 USD over the following 6 week period where I received a bonus of $4000.00 USD.
A medical problem arose during December and I requested an urgent withdrawal of USD $4000.00 This was done within a 72 hour period so I was reasonably happy with this.
The account flourished and I made arrangements with William Taylor who contacted me on a regular basis that I would like to draw another $3000.00 USD by no later than 29th January 2014. This was promised that it would be done.
Since the 1st February without any funds being transferred I have had to phone William Taylor to ask what is happening and all I am being given is promises that are not fulfilled
I have private contact details which I will submit on request for William Taylor

Can we take a peek on some correspondance?

I have invested 10,000 US $ in ASTON and they assured me for monthly profit, but now they r not replying me by any means like e-mails, phones, and any other mean.
The contact personnel were.
Carmen De-lean with Skype ID: carmen.d.astonmarket) Phone number +44225087252
William Taylor Skype ID: live:w.taylor_2 Phone number +441617381185
Eric and Ethan Russo were also contacted me as Broker.
Last call from Veronica on 23.2.2014.
Address.
788-790 Finchley Road London NW11 7TJ United Kingdom

Plz guide me how can I recover my money from them

Abid Hussain
00966 503421394

Step 1 would be to start your own thread here in the Scam Alerts folder.

Back