AUDUSD Bull

We had many successful trades on AUDUSD in recent times, but last time out we hit SL, price came crashing through the wedge and bounced right off the EMA's im the circled area. Im looking at AU again and i would like price to come back to the support area for a bounce north. Ideally at the trend line in my circled area for more confluence. Hopefully we can get this position going, look for the pullback and get ready to enter as it might happen before it gets to the trend line . 1:5 on offer here virtually. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

It's been a while since I we have had a look on AUDUSD . this pair is coming to a point of interest. We have been very bullish of late and had many good positions. For the next one im looking for the buy again. Above price is a weekly zone of supply. We could see a downturn in price from around here. We may even see a break in the trend line , but i think it will only be short term. I think we could pick up the daily or the weekly demand zone below before the next push upwards. It might take a week or so for this setup to come to us but should be worth the wait for a good return. Let me know what you think? GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Both zones looks fine but i don`t think we`ll see the down one as an entry point. It will bounce from the first one.

Good evening all, new week begins soon. I'm looking at buying AUDUSD . Will see what price action does on market open and Monday. But we have what looks to of broken trend line on the daily. But it could be a bit of trickery, price visited the demand zone and rejected instantly. Shows a lot of buyers still in this pair. I would like to see it visit again before the next push up, or even the demand zone below, it may trick others into selling breaking the trend and take price back up the weekly supply zone above. Wait for support to form before entering. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, looked at AUDUSD a few days ago and was looking for the buy at this demand area. We got a big rejection on the first touch then the nest daily candle came short. But yesterday we saw price come to touch it again which is when I entered. It certainly seems to be a strong demand area. They could of tricked buyers into the market buy breaking through trend but then collected liquidity at demand and now take price back up again. We have a supply zone created just above which would be at the right shoulder of a H+S that would need to be broken to reach TP of the monthly supply above. So two TP zones to look out for or to secure profits along the way. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all. Checking on our AUDUSD trade today. Nice to see TP1 has been achieved for 200 pips profit. As there is 2 TP projection targets for this trade setup then close half position if you haven’t already and let the rest run to the potential supply zone hit above at TP2. For the continuation id like price to break above the current supply zone we just broke, and find demand for the last push. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Back