• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
NFP

By the way ,any one planning to trade during NFP.

I am thinking about EUR/USD and USD/JPY ,do you feel EUR will be strengthened after the announcement ,then we can expect a 50-80PIPS upwards . I am sure ,it will be a bi-directional move .

Any one else has opinion on this .

fibonacci 38.0 at 1.4242 and major support ,if it breaks that ,will be going all the way down to 1.4165,hope nfp will change that:mad:

broken,should go all the way down to 1.4134 and start retracing then, i closed all the euro trades ,lot size was to high ,no more than .1 for 5,000

Still still and still !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello
Another trade closed my account and not in the master's trade!
It anything! Trades euro / jpy: 17275675 2011/09/01 12:44:57 0.05 Buy EURJPY 110,063 110.18 2011/09/02 15:42:59 109,051 0.00 0.05 - € 65.90 - 101, 2 pips

- 101.2 Pips in my account while in the master trade, it is still running!

Why it happens like that?

Does anyone has this same problem there?

thank you

no trades are on

Hello
Another trade closed my account and not in the master's trade!
It anything! Trades euro / jpy: 17275675 2011/09/01 12:44:57 0.05 Buy EURJPY 110,063 110.18 2011/09/02 15:42:59 109,051 0.00 0.05 - € 65.90 - 101, 2 pips

- 101.2 Pips in my account while in the master trade, it is still running!

Why it happens like that?

Does anyone has this same problem there?

thank you

Hello Ralph

The trades are still running in my account ,I have 5 trades with EUR/JPY as like the master trader, did you get any margin call or any hedging issues.Because today is friday evening,which broker ,are you with?

Thanks
Kiran

S&P 500 down

EU is in fact moving up as we speak, in my opinion if the US stock market has a good day, of if the DOW futures start to point upwards, then money moves out of the USD (A safe currency) and into stock. This in turn should push our EU trade up as USD gets sold and put into stocks, which is the right direction for us. But then again, anything can happen.........

I bought a put on the S&P 500 yesterday because it appeared the upward movement was all end of month window dressing and it was approaching the 50ema as resistance and 50 ema < 100 ema. My put was up ~45% an hour or two ago. Sooooo, if the S&P 500 goes down some more, which I think it will, we may have some more downward movement for the EU.

I started out thinking that I was trading with too small a lot size, but right now, with 8 positions open and a 5% drawdown, I am not so unhappy. I currently have .056 mini lots per $1,000 account balance. I was going to bring it up to .1, but I will wait for these trades to close first.

Rollieroger

EU direction

While I anticipate that the direction of the EU is currently down, if it remains untampered with, it is possible for a QE3 (causing US stocks to rise) to be announced in a couple of weeks.

Take a look at the weekly chart of the EU. You have a nice trend line that starts with the low in June 2010 and goes through the low in January 2011. The EU could (and probably will) drop down to the trend line at around or slightly above 1.4000 and then reverse higher and still be in an uptrend on the weekly charts. So if I am okay with a 200 pip drop I am still okay with where AutoFX Millionaire sits.:err:

I expect my S&P put to double next week and then I will take it off the table.

Rollieroger

Now

Now my balance is 1024$ from 615$. I'm amazed.
์but now i use 0.05 per lots from 0.1 in manual.

2/9/2011 This is a bad day my account drawdown over 40%

so if i use 0.1 my account is drawdown over 80%

I'm no choice to close all position.:hissyfit:

In this case there is anyone like me.

ERROR -trade list file is not valid - IgnoreNew Trade list downloaded - Found items 9

Calp, I found a few errors too, notably an error in one of the latest trades in the statement you mention: a trade that went wrong was "closed" at 23.58 at a price which was about 100 pips away from the actual price at that time and date. Even so, I'm giving it a run (today Aug 22 it placed two sell limits which were not triggered with a 40-pip profit and a SL of about 460 pips. Obviously on live accts this has to be monitored. Anyway let's see how it goes this week. BTW, does anybody get an error message on the chart saying "The EA failed to download the Trade list (#)"? I'll report on developments.

Hello Traders,

autofxmillionaire EURUSD, H1: Ignored NewTrade downloaded list. Found items: 9

Why

What happens

See attached image.

I await response

guidoforex

Back