• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
All accounts were blew up

Hi guys,

I saw this morning all of the accounts blew up. Does that happen to most of you? I doubt this EA works.

Vic

This **** Will Blow Your Account Like Mine In One Week !!!!!

I have used a demo for 1 week.

Starting capital of $1000 and lot sizes of 0.1

I only had 12 trades activated on my account against alot more on the master trades.

I finished the week with $83 in the account!

There seems to be conflicting posts on this. Some seem to be doing ok but others are getting wiped out quite quickly.

I wonder whether its worth one of our senior members offering advise to us on what lot sizes we should be using for a given capital amount?

The main advise to offer is that this EA uses very irresponsible and risky SLs, lets losers run into huge drawdown and is generally dangerous. It's also a trap for new players because the lot sizes it recommends using will wipe out your account in no time.

Use tiny lot sizes and you might survive. In this case we can't entirely blame the new guys who wiped themselves out by trading too much, because the instructions explicitly told them to.

That being said, can't we have just one Euro up day please..??? Talk about bad luck.

Lot Sizes

So do you suggest we should trade lot sizes of no more than 0.01 for accounts of $1000 in order to reduce the risk of a total wipeout?

I think this is just a copy of the feed from

ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Sharper Trader

and

ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Shooting Pips

So basically, AutoFxMillionaire are receiving these free trade signals on ZuluTrade and then using a trade copier written by ea-trader.com to send them to your EA.

A great business model for Matthew Burton, if he even exists.

Bottom line I'm cancelling my subscription and joining Zulu trade which costs nothing.

I think you're right... the EA just opened up a trade now the very same moment and exactly as listed by "Shooting Pips" on Zulu Trade!! Very suspicious...

Currency Type Lots Date Open Open Stop Limit Current
USD/CAD SELL 1 2011-09-05 11:52:00 0.99149 0 0.98995 0.99153

I think this is just a copy of the feed from

ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Sharper Trader

and

ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Shooting Pips

So basically, AutoFxMillionaire are receiving these free trade signals on ZuluTrade and then using a trade copier written by ea-trader.com to send them to your EA.

A great business model for Matthew Burton, if he even exists.

Bottom line I'm cancelling my subscription and joining Zulu trade which costs nothing.

Hi Mikey,

It's correct that the EA combine the free Top1 and Top2 signals provided by ZuluTrade. I knew you're unsubscribe the EA, but how can you automate your trade by reading the signals on Zulu page. The beautiful of the EA is hand free. What is your opinion?

Back