beforeandafterworktrading : NEW !!!!! ......... 1-2-1 TRADING SERVICE !!!!!

********* wealth alert ***********

nobody should invest in this service until results have been verified.
The open drawdown (not mentioned) is enormous and much larger than the closed profit.
The service therefore makes a loss not a profit as advertised.

I REPEAT THAT ALL ATTEMPTS TO INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THESE RESULTS HAVE MET WITH CONSTANT OBSTACLES BEING PUT IN THE WAY BY NIL.

d.

As we have discussed via email you are able to verify all of these results here on FPA as you have access to all of the 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM open; closed & pending trades via myfxbook using the login details you have been provided with.

NIL

The open drawdown (not mentioned) is enormous and much larger than the closed profit.

I REPEAT THAT ALL ATTEMPTS TO INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THESE RESULTS HAVE MET WITH CONSTANT OBSTACLES BEING PUT IN THE WAY BY NIL.

d.

As you can see from 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM System | Myfxbook the open trade DD is LESS than the closed trades & therefore profitable.

NIL

d.

Bit of a plea really .......... can you PLEASE STOP BULLYING ME ???? ............ & please go & pick on another forex signal provider.

Why am I the only one you choose to victimise ? It's starting to get really upsetting.

As I've said, you have access to myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM via the login details & password I provided for you with so that you can see that all of the trades reported here on FPA are true & accurate.

NIL

1-2-1 Trading AM & PM : KEY STATISTICS SUMMARY MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2013 - FRIDAY 4TH JANUARY 2014

The following info is taken from

1-2-1 Trading AM & PM System | Myfxbook

& covers the period Monday 4th November 2013 - Friday 4th January 2014 :

KEY STATISTICS :

ROI TO DATE, (since Monday 4th November & as a % of the initial $50K USD deposit): 82.14%

DAILY COMPOUND RATE OF RETURN : 1.00%

MONTHLY COMPOUND RATE OF RETURN : 34.62%

DD : 74.66%

CURRENT BALANCE : $91,067.72 ($41,067.72 GAIN SINCE MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2013)

CURRENT EQUITY : $66,800.68 ($16,800.68 PROFIT SINCE MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2013)

NOVEMBER MONTHLY GAIN : 18.6%
DECEMBER MONTHLY GAIN : 44.61%
JANUARY MONTHLY GAIN TO DATE : 6.2%

TRADES OPENED & CLOSED : 77

CURRENT OPEN TRADES : 33

LOTS : 84

PIPS : 4,247.2

AVERAGE WIN : 58.98 PIPS

AVERAGE LOSS : 0.06 PIPS

AVERAGE TRADE LENGTH : 4 DAYS

Obviously the above is changing constantly & will already be a little out of date ! Please see 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM System | Myfxbook for regular 5 minute updates.

Any queries please don't hesitate to get in touch :

beforeandafterworktrading:mad:yahoo.com

1-2-1 Trading AM & PM : Friday 3rd January 2014 RESULTS !!!!!

89.2 PIPS SECURED ON THE 1-2-1 TRADING AM & PM :
FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY 2014

The following trade closed on FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY 2014, at its TP level !

WEDNESDAY 18TH DECEMBER 2013
1-2-1 TRADING PM
8.00PM : LONG NZDUSD @ 0.82078
TP : 0.8297
1 lot
TRADE CLOSED 12.00PM FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY 2014 @ 0.8297 SECURING 89.2 PIPS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!
1-2-1 Trading AM & PM UPDATE !!!!!
NOW ON MYFXBOOK !!!!!
2 WEEK FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE VIA TRADE COPIER !!!!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!

If you follow the link below you will be able to enjoy a 2 Week Free Trial of 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM Forex Signal Service, via Simple Trader's Trade Copier which is linked to a $50K USD LIVE TRADING ACCOUNT, (Alpari UK ........... Alpari UK-Pro Server). Following the 2 Week Free Trial you can continue to receive the 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM Forex Signal Service after completing the £198 monthly subscription process, (all details in the link below).

Just to reassure you that ALL the trades placed whilst on a Free Trial, & monthly subscription, are traded on the same $50K USD LIVE TRADING ACCOUNT, (Alpari UK ........... Alpari UK-Pro Server).

Should you have any queries, at any time, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Looking forward to helping you earn those pips !!!!!

beforeandafterworktrading@yahoo.com

PS :

1-2-1 Trading AM & PM
is now featured on myfxbook :

I am not bullying you. I have always been very polite and considerate in my exchange of emails. As I have stated many times my only objective was to show an independent and honest test of your system. However you thwarted that attempt on 3 successive occasions (when you showing open losses) and I can therefore only conclude that this was done intentionally. It is inconceivable that you made the same mistake 3 times in a row. I will not attempt a 4th restart o the test as I have stated. You are marketing a system which you have stated makes 3500+ pips per month without loss. Assuming an average or $10 per pip you should therefor be making 35,000 USD + per month when in fact until the last few days you have been constantly in a state of loss and the live account has come to close to a margin call on one occasion. You have also privately promoted another Forex service using back tested data (which you did not mention)which appears to have failed miserably in it's first week of trading. I have bent over backwards to be fair and reasonable with you until you thwarted the 3rd attempt at independent results reporting. This was all of course done via private email, but I am more than willing to publish all such private emails to prove how reasonable and polite I have been despite of the way you have behaved. You are posting in this public forum to make a profit. I am posting in this public forum to point out to potential customers the hidden open drawdown which you convenient fail to mention. In this way potential customers may make a better informed judgement to subscribe or not.

i am not bullying you. I have always been very polite and considerate in my exchange of emails. As i have stated many times my only objective was to show an independent and honest test of your system. However you thwarted that attempt on 3 successive occasions (when you showing open losses) and i can therefore only conclude that this was done intentionally. It is inconceivable that you made the same mistake 3 times in a row. I will not attempt a 4th restart o the test as i have stated. You are marketing a system which you have stated makes 3500+ pips per month without loss. Assuming an average or $10 per pip you should therefor be making 35,000 usd + per month when in fact until the last few days you have been constantly in a state of loss and the live account has come to close to a margin call on one occasion. You have also privately promoted another forex service using back tested data (which you did not mention)which appears to have failed miserably in it's first week of trading. I have bent over backwards to be fair and reasonable with you until you thwarted the 3rd attempt at independent results reporting. This was all of course done via private email, but i am more than willing to publish all such private emails to prove how reasonable and polite i have been despite of the way you have behaved. You are posting in this public forum to make a profit. I am posting in this public forum to point out to potential customers the hidden open drawdown which you convenient fail to mention. In this way potential customers may make a better informed judgement to subscribe or not.

Please please please stop bullying & harassing me & my forex trading systems ............ Why are you doing this to me ???? ............. Please please please leave me & my forex trading systems alone.

Why am I the only forex trading system you are harassing ?

Can't you go & pick on someone else ?

Please ..........

& as I've said, you have your own individual access to myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM via the login details & password I provided for you, which are still valid & have not been changed, (you & I are the only two people with access to myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM), so that you can see that all of the trades, (open, closed & pending), & stats reported here on FPA are true & accurate.

1-2-1 Trading AM & PM : UPDATED KEY STATISTICS SUMMARY MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2013 - FRIDAY 4TH JANUARY 2014

The following info is taken from

& covers the period Monday 4th November 2013 - Friday 4th January 2014 :

KEY STATISTICS :

ROI TO DATE, (since Monday 4th November & as a % of the initial $50K USD deposit): 84.04%

DAILY COMPOUND RATE OF RETURN : 1.02%

MONTHLY COMPOUND RATE OF RETURN : 35.11%

DD : 74.66%

CURRENT BALANCE : $92,020.20 ($42,020.20 GAIN SINCE MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2013)

CURRENT EQUITY : $69,195.54 ($19,195.54 PROFIT SINCE MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2013)

NOVEMBER MONTHLY GAIN : 18.6%
DECEMBER MONTHLY GAIN : 44.61%
JANUARY MONTHLY GAIN TO DATE : 7.31%

TRADES OPENED & CLOSED : 78

CURRENT OPEN TRADES : 32

LOTS : 85

PIPS : 4,336.4

AVERAGE WIN : 59.94 PIPS

AVERAGE LOSS : 0.06 PIPS

AVERAGE TRADE LENGTH : 4 DAYS

Obviously the above is changing constantly & will already be a little out of date ! Please see 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM System | Myfxbook for regular 5 minute updates.

Any queries please don't hesitate to get in touch :

beforeandafterworktrading:mad:yahoo.com

Please please please stop bullying & harassing me & my forex trading systems ............ Why are you doing this to me ???? ............. Please please please leave me & my forex trading systems alone.

Why am I the only forex trading system you are harassing ?

Can't you go & pick on someone else ?

Please ..........

& as I've said, you have your own individual access to myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM via the login details & password I provided for you, which are still valid & have not been changed, (you & I are the only two people with access to myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM), so that you can see that all of the trades, (open, closed & pending), & stats reported here on FPA are true & accurate.

If you think that I am bullying you I can only make the assumption that you did not read my last post. You are making posts in a public forum to make a profit. You present a misleading picture of system performance which I have identified, and since this is a public forum I have the right to point this fact out to those who may not be so well informed. To your credit you have now published the maximum drawdown figure of 75% which verifies at the time when your account had started at 50,000 USD you had lost almost 40,000 USD and had 14 open trades at 1 lot per trade. hence you came within a whisker of a margin call. You still do not quote the all telling figure of the open draw down nor the maximum trade length which I know is at least 56 days. These parameters help paint a truer picture of what to expect if invested in your fund. All these comments are honest and factual and if you still do not like them then I suggest you stop touting for business in a public forum.

If you think that I am bullying you I can only make the assumption that you did not read my last post. You are making posts in a public forum to make a profit. You present a misleading picture of system performance which I have identified, and since this is a public forum I have the right to point this fact out to those who may not be so well informed. To your credit you have now published the maximum drawdown figure of 75% which verifies at the time when your account had started at 50,000 USD you had lost almost 40,000 USD and had 14 open trades at 1 lot per trade. hence you came within a whisker of a margin call. You still do not quote the all telling figure of the open draw down nor the maximum trade length which I know is at least 56 days. These parameters help paint a truer picture of what to expect if invested in your fund. All these comments are honest and factual and if you still do not like them then I suggest you stop touting for business in a public forum.

To repeat, you have your own individual access to myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM via the login details & password I provided for you, which are still valid & have not been changed, (you & I are the only two people with access to myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM), so that you can see that all of the trades, (open, closed & pending), & stats reported here on FPA are true & accurate. You can also verify open trade DD, (40.3% as of Thursday 2nd January 2014 ......... please see myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM for confirmation ............ 74.66% overall since Monday 4th November 2013) ........... & trade length, the maximum of which since Monday 4th November 2013 has been 28 days & the shortest, 17 minutes.

Since you have your own individual access to myfxbook for 1-2-1 Trading AM & PM, (open, closed & pending trades), plus all the statistical analysis available ........ please feel free to post from this, as I have been doing.

Last edited:
Back