Best way to getData Releases for trading?

Sammy boy

Recruit
Hello.
Thank you Peace Army for your Straight Talk that helps us new Traders!

Can anyone tell me the best way to see the data releases (gdp, Cpi etc.) the second they are released, without having to go to another screen, refreshing, waiting, etc? ...or paying $1000 a year for one of the news services. It would be nice to just see a little window pop-up with the data maybe red or green. " forex Factory" is 5-whenever seconds late and gives totally false data on occasion. My brokers platform is useless unless you are interested stocks. This data is free so.....it should be easy to obtain my objective. THANKS and pardon the pun but "PEACE OUT!"

Hello.
Thank you Peace Army for your Straight Talk that helps us new Traders!

Can anyone tell me the best way to see the data releases (gdp, Cpi etc.) the second they are released, without having to go to another screen, refreshing, waiting, etc? ...or paying $1000 a year for one of the news services. It would be nice to just see a little window pop-up with the data maybe red or green. " forex Factory" is 5-whenever seconds late and gives totally false data on occasion. My brokers platform is useless unless you are interested stocks. This data is free so.....it should be easy to obtain my objective. THANKS and pardon the pun but "PEACE OUT!"

DailyFx Real Time News.

Any economic or analytical resource that is recognized in the business world will suit you, in general, this is done by many reputable publications that specialize in business and have their own sites or pages in social networks...

Back