Binary Brokerz Review - forexpeacearmy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are working on chargebacks and not letting Binary Brokerz's promises delay you. There are deadlines for chargebacks.

I hope you are working on chargebacks and not letting Binary Brokerz's promises delay you. There are deadlines for chargebacks.
I have not done it because my last deposit was in March and the first in February. I know of somebody who is now awaiting a reply from Santander she has already made her 3rd which is now her final attempt to recover her losses from OPTION FM. I have already been told that it did not cover the terms and conditions of Santander the person read it out to me . I have written to Rebecca she replied there is a waiting list due to a huge demand. I was contacted by Phoenix who approached me after reading my post I have sent an Email to them and awaiting a reply.

Angel has also been in contact and I really wish I could sue Binary Brokerz for all the stress we have all suffered via the lawyer she has contacted. Today I received an invite by my so called broker Jack Cruz inviting me to place more trades as there is a 'killing ' to be made from this upcoming 'Brexit' referendum on June -23-16.

The only "killing" that trades from Jack (or any other binary broker employee) will make is to your account balance. Whatever you do, don't trade and don't deposit any more money.

The only "killing" that trades from Jack (or any other binary broker employee) will make is to your account balance. Whatever you do, don't trade and don't deposit any more money.
I refused to place anymore trades and I am now in debt thanks to them. I have come across a rare review where a broker has been praised and a trader has made money but as we know 99% lose.

I refused to place anymore trades and I am now in debt thanks to them. I have come across a rare review where a broker has been praised and a trader has made money but as we know 99% lose.

Money has now been fully refunded into my Account.

1. Was ALL the money owed refunded?
2. Refunded to your bank account or sitting in your trading account?

Good to know Amandeep! But Binary Brokerz totally ignored me and my money still not coming back. They said the case is with the legal department right now but no phone number and no contact for legal department. It exists nowhere.

Hi,
I also want to withdraw my initial deposit of 5k but one of the requirement is signed "declaration of deposit". Is that necessary. I'm worried that if I signed that and send it to them, my money will be put on hold. Any idea?

Hi there I am in the same boat, and also want my account closed.

Did your deposits through credit card go over 120 days? If yes, then you can sign the DOD and then request the withdrawal in full. But need to check if you received any bonus? Bonus requires volume, you better check with the customer support team. If without Bonus, you can sign and then withdraw. If rejected, immediately lodge the chargeback with your credit card company. Change your password and never let the staff touch your account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back