Binary Brokerz Review - forexpeacearmy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Angel,
Did you see the resolved case posted by Melato on August 1? Binary Brokerz replied to his thread right away and refunded his $250 back. I have been writing on our thread and no one bother to respond to me. I have been emailing them back and forth and until now my request of withdrawal seems like it has been forgotten. It's not fair. My chargeback process is still going, it hasn't reach 120 days yet. I haven't heard from my bank yet. I'm still waiting.

Did your deposits through credit card go over 120 days? If yes, then you can sign the DOD and then request the withdrawal in full. But need to check if you received any bonus? Bonus requires volume, you better check with the customer support team. If without Bonus, you can sign and then withdraw. If rejected, immediately lodge the chargeback with your credit card company. Change your password and never let the staff touch your account!
Thanks my deposits did go through credit card and I had trades that expired over 3 months. I have just spoken with a Senior Manager and been told I had been signed up with a bonus. He is ringing me back tomorrow to authorise a refund in my account. He also stated the bonus will be lost and leave my account empty.My initial deposit was in March so I am too late for the chargeback. But once again I know this is not for me and can only wait and see what the outcome will be..Either way its a lesson well learn't.

Hi Angel,
Did you see the resolved case posted by Melato on August 1? Binary Brokerz replied to his thread right away and refunded his $250 back. I have been writing on our thread and no one bother to respond to me. I have been emailing them back and forth and until now my request of withdrawal seems like it has been forgotten. It's not fair. My chargeback process is still going, it hasn't reach 120 days yet. I haven't heard from my bank yet. I'm still waiting.
Funny that because the phone rang just after I had posted my thread and the tone was quite different. Previously I had hung the phone up every time as it sounded like a robot was demanding I deposit money in..Not nice at all..I am so glad I found this site as it has explained everything in tremendous detail. I am not alone in my feelings of confusion and frustration. Did you have bonuses as well? or did your money dwindle away on trades? I am not keen to trade again its way too risky..

Yes, I was granted bonus but I was told I can retrieve capital anytime I want but not the profit if I want to keep the bonus. But the bonus is just number on my account.The account even went up to $200K. But I was not able to be happy for more than two days, the broker (Lisa Foster) helped me to lost them all in two days. I was totally shocked and it is too late to realise this is a problem. Note that all the previous borkerz claimed to be millionaire themselves had disappeared since then.

Funny that because the phone rang just after I had posted my thread and the tone was quite different. Previously I had hung the phone up every time as it sounded like a robot was demanding I deposit money in..Not nice at all..I am so glad I found this site as it has explained everything in tremendous detail. I am not alone in my feelings of confusion and frustration. Did you have bonuses as well? or did your money dwindle away on trades? I am not keen to trade again its way too risky..
I truly hope there will be resolution for you
Yes, I was granted bonus but I was told I can retrieve capital anytime I want but not the profit if I want to keep the bonus. But the bonus is just number on my account.The account even went up to $200K. But I was not able to be happy for more than two days, the broker (Lisa Foster) helped me to lost them all in two days. I was totally shocked and it is too late to realise this is a problem. Note that all the previous borkerz claimed to be millionaire themselves had disappeared since then.
OMG so basically everything was lost on bad trades!!! I would be totally beside myself..Why would a broker trade in that way? Did you have to sign the declaration basically stating its all care and no responsibility? That rang alarm bells for me straight away as none of that was explained from the get go..

I wasn't required to sign the DOD at the beginning and none of the staffs had verbally warned me the risks and no responsibility from them if they trade on behalf. If that ever happen, it definitely rings the bell! Only after I lost all the money, they asked me to sign the DOD and obviously I wouldn't sign at all. But everything are too late for me already! What a heavy lesson I learnt!

This is where having 1 thread per person comes in handy. Then we can all easily see how many complaints were resolved and how many are in need of resolution.

I wasn't required to sign the DOD at the beginning and none of the staffs had verbally warned me the risks and no responsibility from them if they trade on behalf. If that ever happen, it definitely rings the bell! Only after I lost all the money, they asked me to sign the DOD and obviously I wouldn't sign at all. But everything are too late for me already! What a heavy lesson I learnt!
Sorry to hear that. I only decided to sign the DOD today and email it in thinking the worst. Decided to go on chat-line and ask if they had received it and they had. After they verified my account I tried to do a withdrawal and it worked. Just waiting for the Senior Accounts Manager to call me. I withdrew my initial deposit and what was left was bonuses. I am looking forward to closing the account and changing the password on my credit card...

Sorry to hear that. I only decided to sign the DOD today and email it in thinking the worst. Decided to go on chat-line and ask if they had received it and they had. After they verified my account I tried to do a withdrawal and it worked. Just waiting for the Senior Accounts Manager to call me. I withdrew my initial deposit and what was left was bonuses. I am looking forward to closing the account and changing the password on my credit card...
Sounds great! Glad that you got your money back.At least one less victim in this world!

No sign my case is resolving. Nothing the authority is doing right now and Binary Brokerz continues to scam other victims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back