• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz Scam ...

I am having an issue with a company
Their silence is deafening since I spoke to Lisa Foster. They have not replied to my emails sent since. They never replied to my complaint on the Aussie site, and it was closed as unresolved. I alsp posted on their forum asking why they are promoting scam companies. Surprised they allowed the post, but nobody has replied. http://www.binaryoptions.net.au/f/topic/promoting-scam-brokers/
When I wrote on that forum last month to complain about Banc de Binary and what happened and also asked why the website was promoting scam brokers, and how Banc de Binary can be the number one broker in both Malaysia and Singapore when they are not licensed to provide financial, investment and trading services in these countries, they did not allow my post to be published!

I wrote to binaryoptionstrading-review.com/ and requested them to stop advertising for Binary Brokerz. And Mark replied that they are lunching a forum soon to allow us post the issue.

I wrote to binaryoptionstrading-review.com/ and requested them to stop advertising for Binary Brokerz. And Mark replied that they are lunching a forum soon to allow us post the issue.
I just went to the link you provided and they too are promoting Banc de Binary as the top broker and linked directly to open an account with Banc de Binary!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see Binary Brokerz there thought, unless I missed it!

Dear Anne W,

You will need to fully verify your account with the required documents as mentioned on our withdrawal page: http://www.binarybrokerz.com/deposit-withdraw/withdrawal/. Additionally, our head broker will be contacting you shortly for you to give your verbal confirmation to and to initiate the withdrawal process. We apologize for this inconvenience and we understand your concern.

- The Binary Brokerz Team.
Can I ask first of all if you can let me know how much I will be allowed to withdraw? I actually don't want to withdraw anything at this stage but for a full refund of USD$10,000 to be provided back to me. There was no training provided as promised by Lisa Foster and the Binary Brokerz customer serivce representative who took the money off me in early January, and neither was there any capital risk management exercised or adhered to by Lisa Foster when she asked me to place the long term trades which she had good leads on from the analyst team, after drumming that into me with every phone call prior to asking me to place the trades! When I told her that I had been scammed by Banc de Binary, she immediately told me she will call be back later as something had cropped up and put the phone down and never called back and never responded to any emails from me after that. The only time my email was responded to was when I copied the customer service team and you all realised that the account had not been verified at that point in time. You were all otherwise happy that you won when I lost and did not bother to respond to several emails from around mid February until mid March. So I would therefore appreciate something in writing as to what i can expect to be repaid to my credit card account before I verify my account with Binary Brokerz.
It was negligent and mismanagement of the highest degree for Lisa Foster not to have taught me how to monitor the long term trades and sell them when appropriate so that I will not lose money of those trades if monitored when she asked me to place them, but then again if that had happened, Binary Brokerz would be on the losing end if I had not lost those trades. That is the nature of your industry after all. So I can only conclude that all the talk of educating and teaching me to trade and monitor the trades prior to her directions to place the trades was just pure and calculated misrepresentation in order for Binary Brokerz to keep the USD$10,000.

Last edited:
Good luck with getting a reply, or a specific answer if they do reply. I suspect they will ignore you as they have done to me.

Good luck with getting a reply, or a specific answer if they do reply. I suspect they will ignore you as they have done to me.
Yes, I'm expecting that they won't respond with specifics, just to keep pushing for the other documents.

Back