• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz

I am having an issue with a company
I sent email to binary brokerz today and the Lisa Foster who traded on my behalf and lost all my money had disappear from the email address. I received a return message.

What was the message that you have received in return to the email sent to them..! On a quick note, i will never allow anyone to trade on my behalf and that's also an advise to all community members.

What was the message that you have received in return to the email sent to them..! On a quick note, i will never allow anyone to trade on my behalf and that's also an advise to all community members.
Yes, but I only realized it was a scam and now everything is too late. Anyone know the solution, please advise.

Solutions in cases like this come down to chargebacks and lawyers.

Of course, complaints to regulators may give the company a little more incentive to pay money legitimately owed.

Solutions in cases like this come down to chargebacks and lawyers.

Of course, complaints to regulators may give the company a little more incentive to pay money legitimately owed.
My case had been with Giambrone for more than one year and no solution so far... The lawyer almost like disappearing...

My case had been with Giambrone for more than one year and no solution so far...

Seems your LawFirm is recently affiliated to some Israeli LawFirm, otherwise just get hold
of a LawFirm mentioned by Times of Israel, the above data plus their local knowledge, certainly will be sufficient to have them file a complaint with the local police, just to start ....... and on you go ! :cool:

Seems your LawFirm is recently affiliated to some Israeli LawFirm, otherwise just get hold
of a LawFirm mentioned by Times of Israel, the above data plus their local knowledge, certainly will be sufficient to have them file a complaint with the local police, just to start ....... and on you go ! :cool:
I don't know why they didn't do this...

Now I go to Binary Brokerz's website, it says it ceased all activities in my region. My lawyer checked in UK, also sees the same. Can anyone else check in Israel or Cyprus, are they still operating?

Dear all, search the ytube and find all the related video of binary brokerz. They are escaping right now. We need to let people to find us and be able to act together.

upload_2017-4-2_1-48-18-png.31076

Back