BinaryMate.com

RaptorReady

Recruit
Hi, I need help with getting a broker, BinaryMate.com, to be honest with me about the funds which they say they have returned to my financial institution, yet in reality have not!
I initiated a bank charge back request with my bank. In the meantime, the broker, BinaryMate.com, closed my account. They then sent me messages that since I had "made a refund," then they had reduced my trading balance to -$9400 because my funds were "no longer available for trading" with BinaryMate.

They assured my two weeks ago,on January 10th, and several times days after, that their "Financial Department" had processed a refund to my "bank." However, my bank says that no correspondence or incoming transaction nor any response to the bank inquiry was received from BinaryMate whatsoever.

I would like to know if BinaryMate is again making false promises. Are they playing games by telling me that the fund shave been returned when they have not?

ss_oppertunist

Recruit
Hi, I need help with getting a broker, BinaryMate.com, to be honest with me about the funds which they say they have returned to my financial institution, yet in reality have not!
I initiated a bank charge back request with my bank. In the meantime, the broker, BinaryMate.com, closed my account. They then sent me messages that since I had "made a refund," then they had reduced my trading balance to -$9400 because my funds were "no longer available for trading" with BinaryMate.

They assured my two weeks ago,on January 10th, and several times days after, that their "Financial Department" had processed a refund to my "bank." However, my bank says that no correspondence or incoming transaction nor any response to the bank inquiry was received from BinaryMate whatsoever.

I would like to know if BinaryMate is again making false promises. Are they playing games by telling me that the fund shave been returned when they have not?
Did you ever receive the money? I have the same problem that happened to me as well. What can we do to report it and make justice to that crap broker and put them in jail?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Forex Brokers 6
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex World 0
A Forex Brokers 0