1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BitcoinEAScalper.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Jarora

Jarora BestForexEA.eu Representative

It is same seller as MyScalper.com - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11805/www.myscalper.com

Broker Solidary Markets is not regulated - https://solidarymarkets.com/about_us/regulation

SafePayments - Buyers Protection Policy: https://safepayments.pro/claim

Our buyer protection policy, you can request reimbursement of the purchase, during the next 90 days, according to the terms and conditions established by the seller - Seller does not offer any refund to website.

Hands off of him!!!

salem123 likes this.
  3. MMInc

MMInc Private, 1st Class

Purchased a few weeks ago and all I can say is that the EA lost its hat and took a pretty large hit on my account. They came out with a revision but the EA has barely traded since. It has taken 3 trades since revision and won all 3 but very very small wins compared to the losses. Please also notice the vendor is trading Eur/Usd on the account they are showing which is not this EA as it does not attach to the Eur/Usd chart.

I cant say I would recommend this EA at this point and I would wait to see further performance. As far as the revision goes, I have to admit the vendor was on top of getting the revision to buyers.

salem123 likes this.
  4. alxpoletti

alxpoletti Recruit

Hi MMInc, did you pay with crypto for the EA? Because I've been trying to pay with neteller or skrill and does not accept the payment, I already asked to the seller and told me to pay with cryptocurrencie but Im not sure if trust them, you know. How is th performance for you btw? Wich broker are you using? Thanks in advance

5. Earth Robot

Earth Robot Private

WARNING! Be careful! jarora liar and swindler he cheating people on his website bestforexea.eu

WARNING! Be careful!

jarora - cheating people on his website
    bestforexea.eu

do not buy anything from him if you do not want lose your money

6. Jarora

Jarora BestForexEA.eu Representative

Desperate attempt Earth Robot who deceived everyone and especially forexpeacearmy company.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1465/forex-earth-robot

Test Log: 2018-07-07: ForexEarthRobotAlpari Real Test stopped by the FPA. The account was found to be traded with human intervention not solely by the EA.

7. salem123

salem123 Banned multi and spammer for JusTradeIt

they good?
    can anyone recommend?

8. William test

William test Recruit

I try all EAs can find in internet, have many webs with free eas, onlyfreeforex, etc. i lose more money with Eas, but with this Bitcoineascalper , just i win. Understand for make more than 100% monthly is very HIGH risk, but, i make and withdraw money with any problem. here my account myfxbook.com/members/Willy_test_fx/test-bitcoineascalper/2638273

9. vivele

vivele Private

someone is testing anymore ?

10. xsonicus

xsonicus Recruit

Hello, What are the results so far?