• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Anyone seen latest statement release when trying to open blue trading website?

"Our team has been made aware of a substantial drawdown reported from our trading systems within the last 24 hours. We are currently investigating the source of this reporting with our exchange to determine its accuracy.
Please do NOT process any new deposits while this situation is developing.
Please allow our team to investigate this and provide further information as soon as it becomes available to us. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,
Blue Trading"

Could this be the end of Blue? Taken and run?

That sounds like over 20k euros...

And scary thing is that even if you can not legally steal money from accounts, but you can always lose money in trades to a "broker" of some kind (accomplice or not).

Now when BT WebTrader -site is connected to a broker/marketprovider those trade losses are actually real. Not just some calculation error on a website trading journal. And one scenario I could see here is just an investigation for the record, official apology "Due to trading strategy error huge losses...", trackrecord for Feb -99,7%, legally cleared. Game over. Let us hope does not come to that.
Man, this is the end of the game and the end of me too.

Hi everyone,

Exactly same story here, I had the very same duplicate trades showing huge losses and now my account is negative. I had quite a bit of money (50K EUR) but luckily, as I was very suspicious I had withdrawn my own money at the start of February. I had joined in August 2018 with progressively large amount and up until yesterday I had almost 30K EUR in my account. I am not worried if they are running with the money because I am clear of my own capital. Besides I have always been suspicious and always assumed this was a scam. Don't get me wrong, I'd still love to see this resolved and knowing they are legitimate but come on... 20% per month almost without failing... If they are so good at trading why don't they take a huge loan with a bank and trade that money for themselves instead of bothering with investors? I only gave them big money because upon withdrawing I could see money coming to my bank account with no issue. But I kind of knew it was a ticking bomb and am glad at the start of Feb I only left the "profit" in the account.
By the way if you check the trades that lost all this money since yesterday, the two long on Bitcoin and Dash actually made money according to the market and only AUD/USD lost a bit so it is not "legal" to show a loss on trades that actually made money. But of course chasing them is a big issue. WHo are they and where are they?

It’s not true that 90% of Forex traders lose money.
It is more like 100% of the traders that trade daily and try to achieve more than 1-3% a month.

Trust me, I worked at multiple brokerages .
People get these returns all the time but they don’t last...ever. Maybe a few years if you're very lucky.

If you got them for a few years, you are actually doing well – but NO STRATEGIES last forever.

Just look at the top traders on Myfxbook, Fxstat, anywhere – all the systems die out.
This company isn't a scam, but rather a statistic...

It is more like 100% of the traders that trade daily and try to achieve more than 1-3% a month.

People get these returns all the time but they don’t last...ever. Maybe a few years if you're very lucky.

If you got them for a few years, you are actually doing well – but NO STRATEGIES last forever.

Just look at the top traders on Myfxbook, Fxstat, anywhere – all the systems die out.

Not a statistical thing here... My average LOTS / trade has been like 0.5 per trade for this whole year... and in same line always (ofc marginally going up when account grows). So the maximum drawdown per week could be something like -10% in worst case that has never happened as just theoretical thing.

Now there has been suddenly opened 9 trades in a row with MAX LOTS something like 4.5 (10x bigger that ever) and closed within seconds with MAX losses.. so whole account blown to negative happened within seconds. Doesen't seem like a strategy.

Something fishy here with the Monday announcement "Testing new trading system.. some test trades here and there, no worries" Maybe this new system is part of this cause of an "Incident" that can clean up accounts in seconds and this new system "broker" entity can walk away with the whole pot.

This is a proper scam. I agree with Kerzie. A legitimate trader would have used the platform from a legitimate and declared broker to show all gains and all losses in REAL TIME according to REAL market, not a platform of their own that shows ambiguous trades (what does "Gold" mean? Is it Gold vs USD or EUR or AUD... or is it futures???) and when I try to copy their trades across to my Demo account with a proper broker I find gains are in line with theirs but my losses are ten times bigger than theirs? I have a couple of REAL accounts with a couple of traders in Australia and they use Pepperstone as broker. They made money and they lost money but they are genuine traders, I can login to my Pepperstone account and see real time market and real Equity on ,y account. No chance they are scammers. Blue Trading with all their incredible returns couldn't do the same thing with a legitimate broker? Jail would be the obvious destination for them...

This automated email came in on Monday (oddly from russian mailing list ended to spam folder):
Hello,

We hope this message finds you well.
Kindly note your account has been reset due to new trading systems being added while the market was closed.
You may notice some test trades on your account or duplicate orders. Please rest assured this is normal.
There is no action required and regular trading has already resumed. Have a great week.

Thank you,
Blue Trading Team

Ulitsa Ayvazovskogo
Kazan Respublika
Tatarstan Volga District 420012
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

--
Now my theory here is that this was already part of this scam, that we would not worry on some "duplicate orders" and test trades that are excecuted open/close in seconds during this week. Even if there has been real trades with real brokers and profits earlier, I believe that this so called "new trading systems" is a Fake Broker connection installed to the platform, where you can falsify these so called unlucky trades and purposely lose everything. So it is kind of money laundering that you just technically have losses in trades (to your own fake broker connection) in the system, and not technically "steal" anything.

I can try to be positive but just can't see any imaginary angle in this that it's just a mistake and can be fixed. "Have a great week"

This automated email came in on Monday (oddly from russian mailing list ended to spam folder):
Hello,

We hope this message finds you well.
Kindly note your account has been reset due to new trading systems being added while the market was closed.
You may notice some test trades on your account or duplicate orders. Please rest assured this is normal.
There is no action required and regular trading has already resumed. Have a great week.

Thank you,
Blue Trading Team

Ulitsa Ayvazovskogo
Kazan Respublika
Tatarstan Volga District 420012
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

--
Now my theory here is that this was already part of this scam, that we would not worry on some "duplicate orders" and test trades that are excecuted open/close in seconds during this week. Even if there has been real trades with real brokers and profits earlier, I believe that this so called "new trading systems" is a Fake Broker connection installed to the platform, where you can falsify these so called unlucky trades and purposely lose everything. So it is kind of money laundering that you just technically have losses in trades (to your own fake broker connection) in the system, and not technically "steal" anything.

I can try to be positive but just can't see any imaginary angle in this that it's just a mistake and can be fixed. "Have a great week"

One thing is pretty sure: we wont have our money back.

Hi All,

Please see my review from the 15th December titled "Too many red flags" - especially the final point about no actual trading.

I don't believe any trading actually ever took place. This was about building up enough money in the pot before closing the operation.

I expected at some point they would sight a margin call excuse, this was the easy way out.

In December / January they were prompting a 10% deposit bonus - I figured this might be a way for them to get in some final deposits before ending the whole thing!

We now have an "unregulated broker" with no real contact details and it now looks like with connections to Russia potentially.

My only surprise was that it ended without any genuine massive trade that went bad. I had expected for them to wait for a trade to go bad and use that as the margin called trade. It sounds like they just made up a new strategy excuse in the end!

l truly hope nobody has lost capital they couldn't afford to lose.

had this today and my account is 1800 euros at a loss

and any emails sent to them receive an automated response I've never had an automated response

looks like its all GONE

We are still investigating trading incident, It will take an additional 24-48 hours to audit accounts.

Our team has been made aware of a substantial drawdown reported from our trading systems within the last 24 hours. We are currently investigating the source of this reporting with our exchange to determine its accuracy.

Please do NOT process any new deposits while this situation is developing. We do not have any updates yet.

Please allow our team to investigate this and provide further information as soon as it becomes available to us. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,
Blue Trading Staff

Back