• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Have you connected to "Phuti Prince Baloyi" on linkedin?
No - what is the point? The accounting firm is clearly a fake. An investment company with 27 million in assets would use the likes of PWC to audit the results, not some small time accountant based in South Africa.

It's no different from the My FX Book links, they weren't linked to their account, they weren't actually Blue Trading accounts.

The signs were all there with a bit of digging...

Hi,

3 easy questions for those aware:
- is there someone of your already reaching 100% of the investment and successfully withdrawing it ??
- can anyone of you confirm at least the last 4 (or more) published performances for October ´18, November ´18, December ´18 and January ´19: 7,89%, 13,64%, 14,70%, 16,97% ??
- is there anyone confirming winnings and having started in 2016 or 2017 ??

Thx
Hallo,
I'm with BT since May 2018. In November I've withdrawn nearly 5000 euros i.e. my initial deposit plus about 1000 euros. Before this mess the account raised again to 4900 euros. Now I have about 1800 euros remaining. I feel myself pretty lucky because I'm still earning....

Performances don't match the declared ones but they are pretty close: 14.99% on my account against 16.06% as declared in the same periods.

For the last question: they've started the website on december 2017. I didn't find any on-line evidence of them before (the domain name was on sale until that date). Moreover their controlling BluVenture Group Ltd., has been registered in Mauritius on 29 November 2017.

Hi,

3 easy questions for those aware:
- is there someone of your already reaching 100% of the investment and successfully withdrawing it ??
- can anyone of you confirm at least the last 4 (or more) published performances for October ´18, November ´18, December ´18 and January ´19: 7,89%, 13,64%, 14,70%, 16,97% ??
- is there anyone confirming winnings and having started in 2016 or 2017 ??

Thx
Started with Bluetrading end of August last year.
I have successfully withdrew 147% (total EUR18400) of my deposit from them. Requested withdrawal each month, and last withdrawal (EUR16000) Jan 20th, received in 3 days.
Balance was around EUR4k before the Friday incident, now showing -EUR650

Started with Bluetrading end of August last year.
I have successfully withdrew 147% (total EUR18400) of my deposit from them. Requested withdrawal each month, and last withdrawal (EUR16000) Jan 20th, received in 3 days.
Balance was around EUR4k before the Friday incident, now showing -EUR650

Looks like you had just optimal lucky run.. What made you do the last big withdrawal to leave your account to the minimum end of January? You had concerns or a feeling of something not being right, to stop that profit run there and leave just the minimum 3k to account?

Looks like you had just optimal lucky run.. What made you do the last big withdrawal to leave your account to the minimum end of January? You had concerns or a feeling of something not being right, to stop that profit run there and leave just the minimum 3k to account?
Ya, my last withdrawal just made it. I have been skeptical since started with them. Last big withdrawal just wanted to test whether they would process amount more than my initial deposit.

No - what is the point? The accounting firm is clearly a fake. An investment company with 27 million in assets would use the likes of PWC to audit the results, not some small time accountant based in South Africa.

It's no different from the My FX Book links, they weren't linked to their account, they weren't actually Blue Trading accounts.

The signs were all there with a bit of digging...

To everyone,

I attach a snapshot of a small investigation I got done coincidentally just before this mess came to light. This snapshot is only about the accountant that was supposedly auditing BT's profits since we are talking about them now. Main thing is the accountant shows the IRBA logo (Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors) on his pdf via BT's link. The snapshot shows an email from IRBA denying the affiliation of Prince Investment with IRBA. I am not revealing the content of the rest of the investigation at this point. i'd rather wait until tomorrow but I am very pessimistic and always been skeptic. That is why I was so lucky I withdrew all my capital (at that point 40K) literally days before all this happened as I was scared. I wrote about this before the weekend but both comments are still being moderated so never went through. In view of going big with the investment I contacted someone to look at BT's business with a different set of eyes...

Attachments

• Verification of Accountant.jpg
    Verification of Accountant.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 3
Copypaste from trustpilot:
Discord chat - Blue Trading discussion
link:
https:// discord.gg/ HwJfNxR

Don't need to register, email, phone or anything if you don't want. Can be used just with a browser. Customers sharing thoughts.

Well it’s all gone now
Just checked my account and a load of bitcoin and currency trades have wiped me out completely

Back