• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Well if it's a scam it's been orchestrated by a genius because I've JUST received a parcel from Ireland with some chocolate "bitcoins" and a welcome letter, dated 08/02/2019...
I also received this back when I first invested. I'm also based in Ireland.

I've explained this scam several times before, I won't again now, but it's the high returns that turn investors blind to what is really going on.

Look back at your trades though. Count those zero profit trades and losers (which they should have been had it been real) and you will see the winners and losers are about 50:50. They don't win 70% of trades as claimed.

I only learnt what was going on when I started trading forex myself and I realised that what Blue Trading was doing was a long way off real trading.

Just received this email from blue
Raises confidence I suppose

Hello,

We are actively working to audit every single account by hand with Onyx Capital and have to determine:
-Exact losses per account
-What lots executed/did not
-Exact correct balances after software did not enter correct trades and duplicate trades/lots.

Please be patient. There are no further updates at this time as this process will take at least 1-2 more days.
We appreciate your patience and understand the very serious nature of this matter.

Regards,
Veronika

just arrived this mail from BT

Hello,

We are actively working to audit every single account by hand with Onyx Capital and have to determine:
-Exact losses per account
-What lots executed/did not
-Exact correct balances after software did not enter correct trades and duplicate trades/lots.

Please be patient. There are no further updates at this time as this process will take at least 1-2 more days.
We appreciate your patience and understand the very serious nature of this matter.

Regards,
Veronika

Looks to me that they haven't just taken the money and scarpered. More than likely a software fault, or perhaps bluetrading or Onyx capital have been hacked.
Lets hope there are enough funds left to get going again

Has anyone else noticed that an adjustment line has been added to the bottom of the pdf statement ?

Back