• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Well if it's a scam it's been orchestrated by a genius because I've JUST received a parcel from Ireland with some chocolate "bitcoins" and a welcome letter, dated 08/02/2019...

Well if it's a scam it's been orchestrated by a genius because I've JUST received a parcel from Ireland with some chocolate "bitcoins" and a welcome letter, dated 08/02/2019...
Yes I had those to
But I can pay a local business to deliver anything for a small fee
I hope I’m wrong but I’ve been sceptical for a while
Could be just a very well orchestrated PONZI

Like is said I hope I’m wrong

Yes I had those to
But I can pay a local business to deliver anything for a small fee
I hope I’m wrong but I’ve been sceptical for a while
Could be just a very well orchestrated PONZI

Like is said I hope I’m wrong
What does the welcome letter contain? Whose it from? I've never had this

It could have been a "push" to deposit asap before the imminent fuc*up but yes I agree, monday it is...

I think what happened is they thought I've received the deposit reference but made no deposit, hence the email and this envelope.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 3
Can you share this letter? Blank out all sensitive info of course.

I had the same thing in November when I joined
Even got a metal bitcoin gin a plastic case
Give them a call see if you can speak to Brian heart

But it doesn’t take a genius to send out some letters and chocolate from a pound shop
And it looks good

Back