• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi all,

Have had the same email as everybody else about drawdown and the investigation.
My balance was 4600 euro, have lost all but my initial investment of 3000 euro, so current balance is 3000 euro. If it is a scam I feel kind of fortunate as I withdrew 6000 euro just before Christmas, so if I have lost my initial investment, at least I doubled my money, look on the bright side! Be patient and see what next week brings, I have faith it's a honest mistake.

I got the same email and checked my balance I am showing as a Negative amount. Was at over 37K, now showing as a -6K. Not sure what all this is since its too soon for a further response from them. But what concerned me was the email I got (and everybody else I presume) on Feb 17th: "Kindly note your account has been reset due to new trading systems being added while the market was closed.
You may notice some test trades on your account or duplicate orders. Please rest assured this is normal.
There is no action required and regular trading has already resumed" . I did not like the sounds of "new trading systems being added". It seemed they were implementing something new, when the old was working. Does anybody know what they meant by "new trading systems being added".

I hope I’m wrong, by the way, and well done for taking out your initial investment!

I must have been one of the last ones to get a successful withdrawal. I am not saying this to mock anyone else, I've just been lucky I suppose and also I want to provide some timeline if it is useful to anyone out there. I had requested a withdrawal of all my capital (40K) on 7th Feb as I wanted to leave only the profit in the account (about 30K). The withdrawal was accepted and on the 11th Feb the money hit my bank account. I paste below their approval email. Now my account shows about -5K so I have lost more than 100% but all house money, not mine and just before they pulled the plug it seems... if they did so...

Blue Trading
Thu 7 feb, 16:15
cleardot.gif

Greetings,

Thank you for your documentation.

Your request has been accepted and will be processed within 24 working (Mon-Fri) hours.

Let us know anytime you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Finance Team

Hello everybody and excuse my poor English as it is not my mother language..
I have three €3000 accounts in BT. The three are still in positive but with less than the initial €3000.
These are the numbers:

Account 1: Yesterday €6547 Today €2465
Account 2: Yesterday €5191 Today €1920
Account 3: Yesterday €5233 Today €1970

As you can see, the three accounts have lost exactly a 63% each one of them.
I am still in positive. with €6300 of my initial €9000, a 30% loss.

If by Tuesday there are no news from BT I will be withdrawing the 95% of my current funds, letting open the accounts waiting for further news.

Reviewing your comments, it seems that the bigger the accounts, the bigger the lose percentage. This is normal as gains are reinverted in a compounded interest squeme.
I think there have been real trading losses but they have been bad reported . Between 50% and 70% losses may be final results.
But all this only if funds have not been stolen.
Just my two cents.

I got the same email and checked my balance I am showing as a Negative amount. Was at over 37K, now showing as a -6K. Not sure what all this is since its too soon for a further response from them. But what concerned me was the email I got (and everybody else I presume) on Feb 17th: "Kindly note your account has been reset due to new trading systems being added while the market was closed.
You may notice some test trades on your account or duplicate orders. Please rest assured this is normal.
There is no action required and regular trading has already resumed" . I did not like the sounds of "new trading systems being added". It seemed they were implementing something new, when the old was working. Does anybody know what they meant by "new trading systems being added".
It would appear to be a software error
I am down 49%
I have a friend with a larger balance
And he is down by the same amount of euros as me on 3 identical trades on DASH which were same lot sizes as mine
I agree with earlier post if it was a complete scam surely it would just disappear completely
I feel for you as that’s a huge amount to lose but how can account be negative ?
Surely you can’t lose more than you have

D3A90AFB-B201-4E1F-887C-D4D4D6DF01E8.jpeg
It would appear to be a software error
I am down 49%
I have a friend with a larger balance
And he is down by the same amount of euros as me on 3 identical trades on DASH which were same lot sizes as mine
I agree with earlier post if it was a complete scam surely it would just disappear completely
I feel for you as that’s a huge amount to lose but how can account be negative ?
This is screenshot of the losing trades on my account

In leveraged trading you can lose more than your account. It would normally happen when there was an extreme swing in a market and the account is margin called but slippage applies, causing a negative balance. In the EU there is a thing known as "Negative Balance Protection" which ensures the broker covers this loss.

Re your comment on "surely if it was a scam they would just disappear completely", let's break this down:

1. No Brian, no Hannah and now what appears to be completely new support staff from before this happened - so perhaps they have disappeared?

2. Doesn't it seem strange that if this were just a big mistake or a bad trade that margin called the account, that the only contact is now automatic emails and lowly support staff. Surely a higher power would have issued a statement by now.

3. These guys don't want you to think this is a scam. Let's blame some computer glitch or "new trading system" for the problem. They are riding on the fact that you won't go after them if you don't think a scam, so they will make it look like an honest mistake.

They are trying to make this look like this was just "part of this risk of trading", when really they are just buying time over the weekend to move funds further around, or to move further into hiding. As I mentioned back in December, they have been converting the money to crypto currency and will now be moving that around untraced. Most of the money would have already have been moved weeks ago.

They will have an email waiting to go out at a specific time Monday that I would say will say something along the lines of "We have concluded our investigation and there was a system error and we got margined called. It was the fault of [insert someone else].

The email saying losses are only limited to 10/20% again was just a distraction. Even I got a copy of they email and I haven't been an investor since November! Come Monday they will explain it's all been lost and by that stage, they will be long gone and in hiding.

For example if this is a big mistake and all funds are returned and trading carries on as normal, will people have lost confidence in them and want to withdraw completely and surely with no customers, that's the end anyway?

For example if this is a big mistake and all funds are returned and trading carries on as normal, will people have lost confidence in them and want to withdraw completely and surely with no customers, that's the end anyway?

I disagree, if they run a full investigation and restore funds and return back to normal that to me would give me confidence that they are fair and trustworthy.

Safest time to ride a roller coaster is when it reopens after a crash (this is opinion not fact)

I disagree, if they run a full investigation and restore funds and return back to normal that to me would give me confidence that they are fair and trustworthy.

Safest time to ride a roller coaster is when it reopens after a crash (this is opinion not fact)
All the big investors and people who have doubled their money will surely withdraw maximum of their funds or even all just to avoid any more risks.

Back